New Kindle Ad Draws Attention

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-7IA54-tmE]Gay Inclusive Amazon Kindle Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

outrage.jpg

I thought the ad was funny when I saw it.

Never occurred to me that anyone would make an issue of it.

And those Kindle paper lights are great!

I gave some as Christmas presents, and got one for myself.

I still have the original Kindle Fire, and loved it up until I saw this ad. Now I'm afraid turning it on will make me gay. :eek:

I still have the original Kindle Fire, and loved it up until I saw this ad. Now I'm afraid turning it on will make me gay. :eek:

No worries. I've not turned gay and I've had mine since last November.

I think they're safe to handle...

(snore)

Attachments

• $Tricks_to_sleep_in_office3.jpg
    $Tricks_to_sleep_in_office3.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 101
Why do people have to care what go's on in someones room? Get this shit out of public view.

Great commercial. How long before the "Million Moms" (that are really a couple dozen) call for an Amazon boycott?

If a company's political ideology matters that's where you spend or do not spend your money. Did Ellen Degeneres save JC Penny? No.

If a company's political ideology matters that's where you spend or do not spend your money. Did Ellen Degeneres save JC Penny? No.

Targeted advertising works...so does being inclusive in your advertising.

Gays tend have lots of disposable income.

From what I understand JC Penny was in trouble long before Ellen Degeneres was their spokeswoman. Amazon is still a very popular company. Expect to see more gay inclusive ads as homosexuality becomes better accepted into the mainstream. It will be similar to when TV shows and movies started including more minority cast members. I'm sure it really grinds your gears, but you can only live in the 1800s for so long.

Forum List

Back