New letter Bashing Obama

All right. So far, the only people who have made any specifics have gone right to nuclear weapons and mass slaughter of civilians.

Now that the propellerhead contingent has spoken, would any sane people like to commit to a course of action?
I went right to " define the problem" asshole. What's your definition?
So you are demanding action for a problem you have not even defined!?!?
You stupid fuck you asked what Obabble should do. First thing he should to is define the problem. And you claim to be military?

If someone declares war on you...do you ignore it?

Nope.

Just like certain posters here and just like faux, he apparently has not paid any attention to what President Obama has already done and is currently doing.

He's just another anti-America Pootarian who wants to see piles of dead bodies. Funny thing is, if you fools get your way, you'll whine about that too.

As usual, a shit ton of whining, and no solutions on the table.

8zpkq9.jpg

The problem is ISIS.

The problem is Putin in the Ukraine.

The problem is Iran's nuclear weapons program.

The problem is North Korea's nuclear weapons program.

The problem is Assad.

The problem is Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Glad to help you guys out on that front.

So you say Obama is not doing "what needs to be done". What need to be done?

The OP is a literal call to arms. War.

He could put on a fake uniform and pose in front of a sign reading Mission Accomplished.

All right. So far, the only people who have made any specifics have gone right to nuclear weapons and mass slaughter of civilians.

Now that the propellerhead contingent has spoken, would any sane people like to commit to a course of action?
I went right to " define the problem" asshole. What's your definition?
So you are demanding action for a problem you have not even defined!?!?
You stupid fuck you asked what Obabble should do. First thing he should to is define the problem. And you claim to be military?
The OP and you whiners are saying Obama is not doing "what needs to be done". This presumes the problem is known and now a call to war has been laid down in the OP, dumbass.

So what needs to be done?

I have provided a refresher on what the problems are in an earlier post. Glad to help.

See? They can't do it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The joke is on you and your President who has the balls of gnat..it's not the job of Americans to plan out a war campaign STOOOPID.. it's your Community Organizers job dummy..
You see?

The tards demand the President take action, but won't way what action they want him to take. This is precisely because of what I said about them always waiting to see what he will do so they can be against it.

This is the coward's way of doing things. "Do something, but I won't say what."

They don't seem to know what he has done so far.

Doesn't matter what he does - the right will lie about it.

The problem is ISIS.

--ISIS is only part of the Islamic jihad problem

--that's a different problem from the Islamic jihad problem

--again that's a different problem...focus for fucks sake

-- nothing to do with Islamic jihad

The problem is Assad.

-- assassination

Part of the problem yet to be defined

The OP is clearly a literal call to arms.

ISIS is gallavanting all over Iraq. The OP is calling for war. How many divisions do you chickenhawks want to commit there?

Putin is gallavanting all over Ukraine. You guys get a hardon over Putin, calling him a manly man while Obama is a pussy. So you clearly have some ideas what a manly man American would do. Take Putin's dick out of your mouth and tell us what "needs to be done".

The problem is ISIS.

The problem is Assad.

Why dont you go to the Military Forum and pose your questions and see what real soldiers recommend? It's apparent the CINC isn't doing the job he's being paid to do. Course, I understand the child of Flower Children don't have a clue.

ISIS is gallavanting all over Iraq. The OP is calling for war. How many divisions do you chickenhawks want to commit there?

Putin is gallavanting all over Ukraine. You guys get a hardon over Putin, calling him a manly man while Obama is a pussy. So you clearly have some ideas what a manly man American would do. Take Putin's dick out of your mouth and tell us what "needs to be done".
Why can't you act like a civilized grownup?

The problem is ISIS.

The problem is Assad.

-- assassination

Excuse me, but the OP did not specify ISIS, dumbass.

That's the way of people who are all hat, no cattle. Lots of whining, leaving themselves lots of room to weave and dodge.

I really wish the RWs would actually read that letter. The author is just an old c&w singer. I don't see any qualifications for him to be demanding that we enter into an all out war, OR, for him to declare WWIII is here.

And, apparently, he has not listened to any real news and has no idea what is happening and has happened in that region.

Just more knee-jerk Obama hating and not based on anything factual.

I'm calling chickenhawks out on their bullshit and treating them the way they deserve to be treated.

The problem is ISIS.

The problem is Assad.

Why dont you go to the Military Forum and pose your questions and see what real soldiers recommend?

The demand for war was made here. In this topic. So that is where we talk about it. That's how these things work. Duh.

The problem is ISIS.

The problem is Assad.

-- assassination

That's the way of people who are all hat, no cattle. Lots of whining, leaving themselves lots of room to weave and dodge.
G0000' s head has officially disappeared up his ass....let me know when it returns.
The problem is ISIS.

The problem is Assad.

-- assassination

G0000' s head has officially disappeared up his ass....let me know when it returns.

I'm calling chickenhawks out on their bullshit and treating them the way they deserve to be treated.
I asked you what your solution is and you blather on and on like a Democrat running for office without a platform.

Three pages in, and we have some yahoos nuking and killing civilians, and that's it.

You whackjobs really have nothing, that much is screamingly evident.

Armchair whiners with ZERO answers to anything.

Three pages in, and we have some yahoos nuking and killing civilians, and that's it.

You whackjobs really have nothing, that much is screamingly evident.

Armchair whiners with ZERO answers to anything.
I hear something but it's muffled by ass cheeks.

The problem is ISIS.

The problem is Assad.

Why dont you go to the Military Forum and pose your questions and see what real soldiers recommend?

The demand for war was made here. In this topic. So that is where we talk about it. That's how these things work. Duh.
Got it now! You don't want solutions, just incoherent blather from the far left.

Forum List

Back