New List Of Lies Obama Supporters Still Believe

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
These statements are still supported by liberals here on USMB:

Scandal? What scandals.
I have done more for Israel's security than any other President.
I just heard about that last Friday.
What the IRS did was not political.
I have done nothing wrong and I plead the 5th.
No more spying on innocent Americans.
This will be the most transparent administration in history.
This program won't cost you one single dime.
I will not rest till the perpetrators of this act are brought to justice.
I know nothing.
We are not arming terrorists.
We are arming rebels because Syria is using chemical weapons.
The Muslim Brotherhood is a secular organization.
You didn't build that.
The Affordable Care Act will save every family $2500.

In a real world anyone who says this would be laughed out of the room knowing what we already know. We have to suspend reason and rationality to believe these statements. However, there is nothing we can do it seems. The Obama Administration is playing a waiting game. They figure eventually something will happen to take our minds off of all of these misdeeds. Eventually his facilitators will dismiss everything claiming it was all pure fantasy.

This is why our future is in question. Nobody trusts anyone in government. Only 5% as of yesterday. I suspect many of that group are here.

"Nobody has listened to the content of people's phone calls"

"I welcome this debate and I think it's healthy for our democracy"

Aww hell, there are so many many outright lies. It's astounding how he gets a complete pass. The media only briefly pointed out that his own autobiography contains large portions of pure fiction.

Lie 1: PRESIDENT OBAMA: The Kennedys decided we’re going to do an airlift. We’re going to go out to Africa and we’re going to start bringing young Africans over to this country and give them scholarships to study so that they can learn what a wonderful country America is. And this young man named Barack Obama got one of those tickets and came over to this country.

Truth: His father came to America at least a year before this program started.

Lie 2: President Obama: There’s some good craziness going on because they looked at each other and they decided we know that in the world as it has been, it might not be possible for us to get together and have a child. But something’s stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. And so they got together and Barack Obama, Jr. was born.

Truth: He was born four years before the Selma march.

Lie 3: President Obama: It’s the founding ideals that the flag draped over my father’s coffin stand for.

Truth: His father was buried in Kenya, never served in the U.S. military. Which flag draped his father’s coffin? And what ideals does the flag that draped his father’s coffin in Kenya stand for?

Last edited:
Lie 4: President Obama promised that lobbyists would not be a part of his administration or have the influence in Washington they had previously.

ADVERTISEMENT
Truth: He broke that promise three days later. CNN reported, “Just this weekend The New York times published a list of names — a rather long list of names of people — who are working on Obama’s transition team or who have accepted jobs in his White House who are either former lobbyists or who have close ties to lobbyists.”

Lie 5: President Obama: “And Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel and it must remain undivided.”

Truth: Obama later said, “This was an example where we had some poor phrasing in the speech and we immediately tried to correct the interpretation that was given. The point we were simply making was, is that we don’t want barbed wire running through Jerusalem.”

Lie 6: President Obama: I believe in the Constitution and I will obey the Constitution of the United States. We’re not going to use signing statements as a way of doing an end run around congress.

Truth: He’s used signing statements over 20 times.

"If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen." Barack Obama 2012

The coal industry "would have to meet the rigors of that market and the ratcheted-down caps that are being placed, imposed every year," he said.
"So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted," Obama said.

"We don't want to tax all businesses out of business," Obama said. "But we do think that there's a role to play for government."

The statement on coal plants is an indictment on Obama himself. You see, you can apply for it, it doesn't mean you're gonna get it approved.

The second statement ties into the first. Obama does intend on bankrupting anyone he doesn't agree with. It's his primary purpose for being POTUS. When he was asked this question during the debate in 08' he answered that taxes were a form of punishment not a source of revenue. His goal is to punish success and reward failure. That's all he cares about. He's an ass-reaming buttwad.

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/uF4eFSKFmcc]Obama In '08: We Are Not Going To Use Signing Statements - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/XXflvUH_cHE]Obama Spoke About "Fast & Furious" Before Holder Claimed He Knew - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/N6K9dS9wl7U]Barack Obama on Gay Marriage - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, these are some pretty lame attacks on Obama.

Try these:

Iraq
Katrina
WMD
thousands of Americans dead, tens of thousands maimed for life
deregulated and broken economy
deficit creating tax cuts and unpaid for wars

Now THOSE are real scandals.

Try these:

Iraq
Katrina
WMD

No one embassy attack and 4 whole deaths trumps all of that stuff :doubt:

Try these:

Iraq
Katrina
WMD

Oh, Bush caused Katrina now.

And Obama has gotten us out of Afghanistan and fixed the economy.

Gotcha.

More Obama lies:

I was born in Kenya.

I was not watching from a drone as the Ambassador died.

I take more vacation days than Bush.

I have the most corrupt Administration in history.

I wrote more Executive Orders than anyone else.

Try these:

Iraq
Katrina
WMD

No one embassy attack and 4 whole deaths trumps all of that stuff :doubt:

Nope. Leaving them to die trumps it.

BTW, the WMDs are being used in Syria now. Thanks to Turkey.......
After they told us 4th Armored couldn't seal off any possible escape for the folks carrying the stuff out of Iraq.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvTORuB8TFY]Jon Stewart Tears Apart Obama Again! Can't Say You Found Out About News Same Time As Us! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykD_B8gcDWE]Jon Stewart Continues Piling On Scandal-Plagued Obama: He's Either Nixon Or Mr. Magoo - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back