New Low By The Media: Now They 're Falsely Accusing Trump Of Beating Up Melania

I wouldn’t put it past him. He did rape his own first wife, after all. And likely several other women.

Wrong president.
Uh... this is a thread about your orange dotard. Can’t you read?
He’s not my anything beyond president. And you described Clinton.
Hillary never accused Bill of raping her under oath. So once again, for the umpteenth time, you’re completely wrong :itsok:
That makes all of the other assaults OK.

what assaults? other than the ones the orange sexual predator committed.

we'll wait. wackadoodle

Several journalists are Accusing Trump of wife-beating.

48d0b4ad-991e-4b38-ae0e-a9ab83371136.jpg

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.

I suggest you're lying though your fucking teeth as always, Creep.

Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

they did not say she was missing. they said she hadn't been seen since may 10th... which is true, nutter butter.

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.

I suggest you're lying though your fucking teeth as always, Creep.

Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

they did not say she was missing. they said she hadn't been seen since may 10th... which is true, nutter butter.

You Nazis suggested she had been beaten and kept out of sight.

Hey, you're fucking liars and total scumbags. :thup:

I haven't seen any of this speculation or even mention of it in the mainstream media. I find it rather easy to stay away from the wacko sites, other than this one for its entertainment value.

The left is going into overdrive trying to destroy Trump before this summit. We know they will not accept the success of the meeting. They will say it's a disaster no matter what happens. It's like Nancy Pelosi saying that low unemployment is terrible news.
Elizabeth Warren should release a letter signed by 49 Democrats telling Kim Jong Un that the next administration is not bound by any agreements Trump makes.

That’s what Tom Cotton did with the Iran Deal.
That goes without saying.
Obama's deal was a deal between himself and Iran.
Just like any deal Trumpy makes with Kim.

The far left are the most despicable and pathetic people today.
☝️☝️ TRIGGERED!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Wrong president.
Uh... this is a thread about your orange dotard. Can’t you read?
He’s not my anything beyond president. And you described Clinton.
Hillary never accused Bill of raping her under oath. So once again, for the umpteenth time, you’re completely wrong :itsok:
That makes all of the other assaults OK.
If Trump’s are okay, so are Bill’s :itsok:
I don't believe either would be. But I'm not a democrat.

Uh, I’m not a party. I’m an American civilian just like you, but nice try trying to discredit my logic. I literally didn’t have ANYTHING to do with either deciding to investigate or the actual investigations into the Clintons. Also investigations are needed to determine the truth so not sure what your point is... that people should feel bad for investigating things that on the surface look criminal? I can see why you’d think that LOL, since you’re more than willing to crucify a guy based on accusations alone.

Oh yes I must remember I’m talking to people who believe accusations = proof. How careless of me to forget. “Guilty until proven innocent” is worsening into “guilty because I said so” or “guilty because it’s believable to me.”

Thank God in America we don’t allow the public to act as judge, jury and executioner. Intolerant, gullible people, of which there are far too many of, would ask for the head of those they don’t like/don’t agree with, evidence and or proof of a crime be damned.

How about this: there’s no proof.

So the absence of evidence is evidence to your warped mind.

If I started a rumor that you're an angry Lesbian hooker who kills her Johns, you wouldn't object, would you?

I can show that isn't true. Still no reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. Why not?

You can't be serious.

He has dozens of accusations of assault. Including from his own wife. And the teeny weeny orange prick has bragged about assaulting women.

Hit Melania? Probably. Sexual assault? Of course.

But that's not what this thread is about. This thread concerns RWNJs lying about mainstream media.

Interesting, especially coming from the party that spent so many years investigating the Clintons, and proved nothing.

MY “hideous magina queen”? Yeah okay. She’s not mine and I don’t at all like the Obamas. Michelle isn’t ugly and while I know the reasons why you think she’s ugly on the inside, that’s really just pure speculation on your part... unless you know her personally?

It’s immature to make fun of anyone’s looks, period. This isn’t the fourth grade for fuck’s sake.

She’s not hideous OMG you people are so fucking immature. I’m sure no one ever took a bad pic of you.

Yeah...that bottom pic....just nasty
And it's photoshopped, you gullible idiots...

No, the bottom one isn't. She just is hideous. She can't help it. But you only make it worse when you pretend she's gorgeous.
She's hideous on the inside...and that is reflected in her face.

If obamites wouldn't engage in such stupidity as pretending she's beautiful while they pretend there is something abhorrent about the current 1st lady's appearance, then maybe you wouldn't get your hideous mangina queen ridiculed so much.

Just sayin. It's dumb to draw attention to something that's butt ugly by drawing everybody's attention to it with claims of how lovely it is...

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Yeah and then lied under oath about it... looked America directly in the eye and lied. That’s okay if it’s a Clinton though, right?

Oh yes I must remember I’m talking to people who believe accusations = proof. How careless of me to forget. “Guilty until proven innocent” is worsening into “guilty because I said so” or “guilty because it’s believable to me.”

Thank God in America we don’t allow the public to act as judge, jury and executioner. Intolerant, gullible people, of which there are far too many of, would ask for the head of those they don’t like/don’t agree with, evidence and or proof of a crime be damned.

How about this: there’s no proof.

You can't be serious.

He has dozens of accusations of assault. Including from his own wife. And the teeny weeny orange prick has bragged about assaulting women.

But that's not what this thread is about. This thread concerns RWNJs lying about mainstream media.

Interesting, especially coming from the party that spent so many years investigating the Clintons, and proved nothing.

Oh look, more lies.

It was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are slimy, soulless shills:

Washingtonpost.com: Whitewater Time Line

Yet after all those years, all you could come up with was Clinton got a blowjob.

MY “hideous magina queen”? Yeah okay. She’s not mine and I don’t at all like the Obamas. Michelle isn’t ugly and while I know the reasons why you think she’s ugly on the inside, that’s really just pure speculation on your part... unless you know her personally?

It’s immature to make fun of anyone’s looks, period. This isn’t the fourth grade for fuck’s sake.

She’s not hideous OMG you people are so fucking immature. I’m sure no one ever took a bad pic of you.

No, the bottom one isn't. She just is hideous. She can't help it. But you only make it worse when you pretend she's gorgeous.

If obamites wouldn't engage in such stupidity as pretending she's beautiful while they pretend there is something abhorrent about the current 1st lady's appearance, then maybe you wouldn't get your hideous mangina queen ridiculed so much.

Just sayin. It's dumb to draw attention to something that's butt ugly by drawing everybody's attention to it with claims of how lovely it is...

I know she's a lying, thieving, opportunistic skank, that tells me she's ugly on the inside. She's a person who believes in starving children while increasing funds which supposedly are to be used to feed them. She's a person who took $10 million from a hospital in order to help their emergency room more effectively assist people...and then simply started turning people away from the ER...then quit before her tenure was up.

She's a scumbag and she actually deserves the death penalty for her role in aiding, abetting, and covering up crimes committed in the White House.

So I could care less if people make fun of her for being ugly. Take your righteous indignation and shove it up your ass.

Michelle was sporting a scowl or a sour-puss all day during the Trump Inauguration, so I can assume from that she wasn't happy about leaving her prison that was built by slaves. I was just thrilled to see her and Barry leave for the last time on the chopper that used to be called Marine One.

Well, he did drag his wife by the hair before raping her.
Because she laughed at his latest transplant.
Read the divorce papers.
Knees news didn't publish them?

Yeah and then lied under oath about it... looked America directly in the eye and lied. That’s okay if it’s a Clinton though, right?

You can't be serious.

Oh look, more lies.

It was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are slimy, soulless shills:

Washingtonpost.com: Whitewater Time Line

Yet after all those years, all you could come up with was Clinton got a blowjob.

You support Trump, but claim that lying disturbs you. That;s just funny.

Forum List

Back