New Low By The Media: Now They 're Falsely Accusing Trump Of Beating Up Melania

Several journalists are Accusing Trump of wife-beating.

48d0b4ad-991e-4b38-ae0e-a9ab83371136.jpg

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.
Here's your link, shit for brains.

SICK: Media Speculates That President Trump Beat Melania During Surgery Recovery

No reason to believe Trump wouldn't do it. He is an overbearing pig after all.
I haven't heard any real media talking about it.

"real media"...perhaps you also don't know what media is.

Media includes every broadcasting and narrow casting medium such as newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, billboards, direct mail, telephone, fax, and internet.

Therefore, a person who works for a magazine, such as Rolling Stone, really is a member of the media.

Yes, the MEDIA created and spread the rumor.
I blame FOX,then.
Try CNN. Read the OP before commenting next time.
Nope,I blame FOX, as FOX is the media. I also blame you, as this message board is a form of media.
We blame your parent's genes for your stupidity. Read the OP before commenting next time.
I did. It is you who needs to read the posts to which I replied.

And, as any moron(that's you) should be able to discern, the OP is hot garbage, as is the thread tittle.

You say ridiculous things Indiana jokes and YOU are a nasty trailer park turd. Maybe you are a prairie dog.

All they had to do was release a simple statement and none of this would have happened. It's almost like they were setting themselves up for it.

Also, come to think of it, we still don't know what was going on for most of a month. They've distracted folks quite well.

I did say what I wanted to say because I find you harassing people on several threads. YOU are a Nobody. A nobody from Indiana.

Last edited:
All they had to do was release a simple statement and none of this would have happened. It's almost like they were setting themselves up for it.

Also, come to think of it, we still don't know what was going on for most of a month. They've distracted folks quite well.
They were hiding something, clearly. Personally, I was wondering if she swallowed a bottle of pills.

Yes, the MEDIA created and spread the rumor.
I blame FOX,then.
Try CNN. Read the OP before commenting next time.
Nope,I blame FOX, as FOX is the media. I also blame you, as this message board is a form of media.
We blame your parent's genes for your stupidity. Read the OP before commenting next time.
I did.
Then you know it was CNN.

WINNER! Not a peep that matches his bull crud title!

BOY OH BOY are right wingers quick to believe lies! Calling real news, fake news..... when THEY ARE THE FAKE NEWS supplier from here to kingdom come....!!!! :eek:

Rolling Stone Writer: Melania Trump Absence Possibly to Conceal 'Abuse'

-Geaux

Waddya know, care accidentally told the truth...it is fake news.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
yes, there are articles from CNN, and ABC, and NBC and CBS and MSNBC and CNBC news articles all insulting Melania..... :rolleyes:

NOT!

the op title seems to still be a LIE, a good ole right wing lie....picked up by the devil's minions doing their good job as his fallen angels promoting divisiveness.....as usual....

Twitter comments of individuals, is not the news media or CNN etc...

You just want it to be a lie, so you reject everything except CNN, ABC, CBS etc, when the OP said MEDIA. Reporters for Rolling Stone are also part of the media. You're a partisan shill and boring.
But was the rolling stone guy REPORTING this for the MEDIA or on his own personal twitter account conversing with others?

I do not participate in any social media like facebook, myspace, instagram, or twitter etc, but you would think if they were reporting this as a newscaster for the MEDIA they work for, it would be something like JamilSmith@RollingStone... or something like that....?

hahahahahaha

Talk about hitting the bottle. You're slipping, baby killer. You read like maybe you've had a stroke recently?

Didnt he beat up his first wife before raping her ?
No.
You got to admit, it sounds like something president pussy would do
Actually you're hitting on the exact reason the media decided to dream up this rumor.
"The media"...it was on person, stop that, ya sounds cometely nuts

And yes, he speculated it because it does sound like something g president pussy might do. Agreed.
Only because of your media generate prejudices.
They have done their work on your subconscious and now you're totally brainwashed.

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.

SICK: Media Speculates That President Trump Beat Melania During Surgery Recovery

Doesn't matter. It is being talked about, and Trump knows it.
And the backlash will be yuge.....

We'll see. What's he gonna do, send out a strongly worded tweet?

We'll see.
Just like we saw with Hillary.

We'll see. What's he gonna do, send out a strongly worded tweet?
So basically you're a liar and you support any lie these people make up about Trump knowing they're lies.

Well, you're going on ignore because I don't waste my time on dishonest assholes.

Yeah, CNN are fucking scum.

Goebbels on steroids.

Yeah, CNN are fucking scum.

Goebbels on steroids.
CNN is the primary reason everyone overseas thinks Trump is crazy.

I suggest you're lying though your fucking teeth as always, Creep.

Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

Forum List

Back