New Low By The Media: Now They 're Falsely Accusing Trump Of Beating Up Melania

yes, there are articles from CNN, and ABC, and NBC and CBS and MSNBC and CNBC news articles all insulting Melania..... :rolleyes:

NOT!

the op title seems to still be a LIE, a good ole right wing lie....picked up by the devil's minions doing their good job as his fallen angels promoting divisiveness.....as usual....

Twitter comments of individuals, is not the news media or CNN etc...

You just want it to be a lie, so you reject everything except CNN, ABC, CBS etc, when the OP said MEDIA. Reporters for Rolling Stone are also part of the media. You're a partisan shill and boring.
But was the rolling stone guy REPORTING this for the MEDIA or on his own personal twitter account conversing with others?

I do not participate in any social media like facebook, myspace, instagram, or twitter etc, but you would think if they were reporting this as a newscaster for the MEDIA they work for, it would be something like JamilSmith@RollingStone... or something like that....?

That is quite the stupid post. Congratulations.
Why? Please explain...

zxKbiuH.jpg

michelle-obama-looking-manly.jpg

Yeah...that bottom pic....just nasty
And it's photoshopped, you gullible idiots...

No, the bottom one isn't. She just is hideous. She can't help it. But you only make it worse when you pretend she's gorgeous.
She's beautiful. She's definitely more beautiful inside and out than either of you nasty trailer park turds

Waddya know, care accidentally told the truth...it is fake news.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
yes, there are articles from CNN, and ABC, and NBC and CBS and MSNBC and CNBC news articles all insulting Melania..... :rolleyes:

NOT!

the op title seems to still be a LIE, a good ole right wing lie....picked up by the devil's minions doing their good job as his fallen angels promoting divisiveness.....as usual....

You just want it to be a lie, so you reject everything except CNN, ABC, CBS etc, when the OP said MEDIA. Reporters for Rolling Stone are also part of the media. You're a partisan shill and boring.
But was the rolling stone guy REPORTING this for the MEDIA or on his own personal twitter account conversing with others?

I do not participate in any social media like facebook, myspace, instagram, or twitter etc, but you would think if they were reporting this as a newscaster for the MEDIA they work for, it would be something like JamilSmith@RollingStone... or something like that....?

Why? Please explain...

because you are spewing a crap argument. A person in the media is a member of the media. How they chose to spread the rumor they created means nothing as you well know. I don't support Trump, but I'm not an idiot and I'm sad you posted as if you were.

Wow, how sad that you’re so willing to believe something that’s not proven. Is that your hatred making decisions for you?

Several journalists are Accusing Trump of wife-beating.

48d0b4ad-991e-4b38-ae0e-a9ab83371136.jpg

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.
Here's your link, shit for brains.

SICK: Media Speculates That President Trump Beat Melania During Surgery Recovery

No reason to believe Trump wouldn't do it. He is an overbearing pig after all.
So can you give me a reason to believe he wouldn't do it?
I think he not only did it
but he's replaced Melania with an exact replica,
minus the freewill aspect of course,
because the old Melania was getting too cocky.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

NOT!

Why? Please explain...

because you are spewing a crap argument. A person in the media is a member of the media. How they chose to spread the rumor they created means nothing as you well know. I don't support Trump, but I'm not an idiot and I'm sad you posted as if you were.
sure.... :rolleyes:

Mud claims the MEDIA is reporting this garbage, mentioning CNN and the Rolling Stone, yet there are no articles on it, from CNN or the Rolling Stone on it....? And I am the one being dishonest? :lol: okee dokee

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Why? Please explain...

Mud claims the MEDIA is reporting this garbage, mentioning CNN and the Rolling Stone, yet there are no articles on it, from CNN or the Rolling Stone on it....? And I am the one being dishonest? :lol: okee dokee

You were talking about the title of the thread. If you have complaints about mudwhistle, then talk to him. But, it was the media who created and spread the false rumor and there's no denying that.

Did you have to post a pic of that ugly beast? tRump would not try to beat anything other than his weeeeeny as he is a loser.

Relax it coulda been a pic of that horrid Mooch. Manly looking dude
Michele is better looking than the "thing" we have to call a lady.

Cut Melania some slack. I don't think too much of her either, but she doesn't deserve to be beaten just because Trump is having another tantrum.
FREE MELANIA!!!
So like a fucking parrot, you repeat every lie the Democrats produce.
You chomp down that shit sandwich with relish.
People like you need a psychological treatment.

I'll keep that in mind the next time a RWNJ tells me I want to destroy the country.
I don't think it's a matter of wanting to destroy the country.
It's more a matter of not giving a flying-fuck what happens to the country, because you think Democrats can do no wrong, tell no lie.
But then you assume that everything that Trump does to make your life better has a terrible flaw to it.

Why? Please explain...

You were talking about the title of the thread. If you have complaints about mudwhistle, then talk to him. But, it was the media who created and spread the false rumor and there's no denying that.
you are saying the MEDIA spread the false rumor that TRUMP BEAT MELANIA UP.....

do you have proof that the MEDIA spread these false rumors? Are you THE MEDIA?

Didnt he beat up his first wife before raping her ?
No.
You got to admit, it sounds like something president pussy would do
Actually you're hitting on the exact reason the media decided to dream up this rumor.
"The media"...it was on person, stop that, ya sounds cometely nuts

And yes, he speculated it because it does sound like something g president pussy might do. Agreed.

Forum List

Back