New Low By The Media: Now They 're Falsely Accusing Trump Of Beating Up Melania

Several journalists are Accusing Trump of wife-beating.

48d0b4ad-991e-4b38-ae0e-a9ab83371136.jpg

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.

she was gone from may 10th to today. i don't recall anyone but you ijits saying we said Donald the sexual predator beat her up.

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.

Wow- this is a twofer.

First you lie about 'the media' accusing Trump of beating Melania up.
And you also cite an article from Town Hall- which also lies about what CNN says.

CNN never claimed Melania Trump is missing. Here is the tweet Town Hall cited:

If any First Lady "disappeared," you'd "want to know where she is." Here's our @CNN discussion: How the media is covering Melania's absence - CNN Video pic.twitter.com/eJ5KY0xTzu

— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) June 3, 2018

Note the quotation marks.

Another Trumpster lying - as a tribute to his Dear leader- Lying Donnie.

bigoted loser muddy always lies.

I wouldn’t put it past him. He did rape his own first wife, after all. And likely several other women.

Wrong president.
Uh... this is a thread about your orange dotard. Can’t you read?
He’s not my anything beyond president. And you described Clinton.
Hillary never accused Bill of raping her under oath. So once again, for the umpteenth time, you’re completely wrong :itsok:
That makes all of the other assaults OK.

No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.

No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.

SICK: Media Speculates That President Trump Beat Melania During Surgery Recovery

I wouldn’t put it past him. He did rape his own first wife, after all. And likely several other women.

Wrong president.
Uh... this is a thread about your orange dotard. Can’t you read?
He’s not my anything beyond president. And you described Clinton.
Hillary never accused Bill of raping her under oath. So once again, for the umpteenth time, you’re completely wrong :itsok:
That makes all of the other assaults OK.
If Trump’s are okay, so are Bill’s :itsok:

Wow, how sad that you’re so willing to believe something that’s not proven. Is that your hatred making decisions for you?

Here's your link, shit for brains.

SICK: Media Speculates That President Trump Beat Melania During Surgery Recovery

No reason to believe Trump wouldn't do it. He is an overbearing pig after all.
So can you give me a reason to believe he wouldn't do it?

And your one reason for why you believe he did wouldn’t hold up in a court of law... you’re thinking with your feelings, not your head.

Here's your link, shit for brains.

and we all know it's the height of journalistic ethical endeavor to do big spreads on what they wish would happen....

Go watch fox for a while, and then get back with me about ethical journalistic behavior. You still haven't given one reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. He's already said he is immune from all laws.

So you got nothing.

How about this: there’s no proof.

and we all know it's the height of journalistic ethical endeavor to do big spreads on what they wish would happen....

Go watch fox for a while, and then get back with me about ethical journalistic behavior. You still haven't given one reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. He's already said he is immune from all laws.
So the absence of evidence is evidence to your warped mind.

If I started a rumor that you're an angry Lesbian hooker who kills her Johns, you wouldn't object, would you?

I can show that isn't true. Still no reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. Why not?

Doesn't even have to be proof. Just a reason to believe he wouldn't

Oh yes I must remember I’m talking to people who believe accusations = proof. How careless of me to forget. “Guilty until proven innocent” is worsening into “guilty because I said so” or “guilty because it’s believable to me.”

Thank God in America we don’t allow the public to act as judge, jury and executioner. Intolerant, gullible people, of which there are far too many of, would ask for the head of those they don’t like/don’t agree with, evidence and or proof of a crime be damned.

If I started a rumor that you're an angry Lesbian hooker who kills her Johns, you wouldn't object, would you?

I can show that isn't true. Still no reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. Why not?

You can't be serious.

He has dozens of accusations of assault. Including from his own wife. And the teeny weeny orange prick has bragged about assaulting women.

Hit Melania? Probably. Sexual assault? Of course.

But that's not what this thread is about. This thread concerns RWNJs lying about mainstream media.

Interesting, especially coming from the party that spent so many years investigating the Clintons, and proved nothing.

Did you have to post a pic of that ugly beast? tRump would not try to beat anything other than his weeeeeny as he is a loser.

Relax it coulda been a pic of that horrid Mooch. Manly looking dude
Michele is better looking than the "thing" we have to call a lady.

Cut Melania some slack. I don't think too much of her either, but she doesn't deserve to be beaten just because Trump is having another tantrum.
FREE MELANIA!!!
So like a fucking parrot, you repeat every lie the Democrats produce.
You chomp down that shit sandwich with relish.
People like you need a psychological treatment.

I'll keep that in mind the next time a RWNJ tells me I want to destroy the country.

She’s not hideous OMG you people are so fucking immature. I’m sure no one ever took a bad pic of you.

Yeah...that bottom pic....just nasty
And it's photoshopped, you gullible idiots...

No, the bottom one isn't. She just is hideous. She can't help it. But you only make it worse when you pretend she's gorgeous.
She's hideous on the inside...and that is reflected in her face.

If obamites wouldn't engage in such stupidity as pretending she's beautiful while they pretend there is something abhorrent about the current 1st lady's appearance, then maybe you wouldn't get your hideous mangina queen ridiculed so much.

Just sayin. It's dumb to draw attention to something that's butt ugly by drawing everybody's attention to it with claims of how lovely it is...

Oh yes I must remember I’m talking to people who believe accusations = proof. How careless of me to forget. “Guilty until proven innocent” is worsening into “guilty because I said so” or “guilty because it’s believable to me.”

Thank God in America we don’t allow the public to act as judge, jury and executioner. Intolerant, gullible people, of which there are far too many of, would ask for the head of those they don’t like/don’t agree with, evidence and or proof of a crime be damned.

You can't be serious.

He has dozens of accusations of assault. Including from his own wife. And the teeny weeny orange prick has bragged about assaulting women.

Hit Melania? Probably. Sexual assault? Of course.

But that's not what this thread is about. This thread concerns RWNJs lying about mainstream media.

Interesting, especially coming from the party that spent so many years investigating the Clintons, and proved nothing.

Oh look, more lies.

It was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are slimy, soulless shills:

Washingtonpost.com: Whitewater Time Line

WINNER! Not a peep that matches his bull crud title!

BOY OH BOY are right wingers quick to believe lies! Calling real news, fake news..... when THEY ARE THE FAKE NEWS supplier from here to kingdom come....!!!! :eek:

Rolling Stone Writer: Melania Trump Absence Possibly to Conceal 'Abuse'

-Geaux

Waddya know, care accidentally told the truth...it is fake news.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
yes, there are articles from CNN, and ABC, and NBC and CBS and MSNBC and CNBC news articles all insulting Melania..... :rolleyes:

NOT!

the op title seems to still be a LIE, a good ole right wing lie....picked up by the devil's minions doing their good job as his fallen angels promoting divisiveness.....as usual....

Twitter comments of individuals, is not the news media or CNN etc...

BOY OH BOY are right wingers quick to believe lies! Calling real news, fake news..... when THEY ARE THE FAKE NEWS supplier from here to kingdom come....!!!! :eek:

-Geaux

yes, there are articles from CNN, and ABC, and NBC and CBS and MSNBC and CNBC news articles all insulting Melania..... :rolleyes:

NOT!

the op title seems to still be a LIE, a good ole right wing lie....picked up by the devil's minions doing their good job as his fallen angels promoting divisiveness.....as usual....

You just want it to be a lie, so you reject everything except CNN, ABC, CBS etc, when the OP said MEDIA. Reporters for Rolling Stone are also part of the media. You're a partisan shill and boring.

-Geaux

NOT!

You just want it to be a lie, so you reject everything except CNN, ABC, CBS etc, when the OP said MEDIA. Reporters for Rolling Stone are also part of the media. You're a partisan shill and boring.

She's a liar, a propagandist, and a baby killer.

I think care is an actual PP employee.

-Geaux

NOT!

But was the rolling stone guy REPORTING this for the MEDIA or on his own personal twitter account conversing with others?

I do not participate in any social media like facebook, myspace, instagram, or twitter etc, but you would think if they were reporting this as a newscaster for the MEDIA they work for, it would be something like JamilSmith@RollingStone... or something like that....?

-Geaux

NOT!

She's a liar, a propagandist, and a baby killer.

I think care is an actual PP employee.
:rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl:

stay off the bottle Allie!

Geaux once again has been paddled.

Here are just three of his links citing that Alt Right misuses of the Obamas while he complains about the Real Media smacking Donald silly for beating Melania. That is his usual hypocrisy.

You posted a fake media image of her #2 Upcoming- CNN 'Legacy of Michelle Obama' and

#1 Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

#1 Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

#16 Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Geaux is triggered, as usual.

awesome_classic_movie_gifs_19.gif

-Geaux

NOT!

But was the rolling stone guy REPORTING this for the MEDIA or on his own personal twitter account conversing with others?

I do not participate in any social media like facebook, myspace, instagram, or twitter etc, but you would think if they were reporting this as a newscaster for the MEDIA they work for, it would be something like JamilSmith@RollingStone... or something like that....?

That is quite the stupid post. Congratulations.

Forum List

Back