New Low By The Media: Now They 're Falsely Accusing Trump Of Beating Up Melania

You obviously haven’t read the whole thread LOL.

Several journalists are Accusing Trump of wife-beating.

48d0b4ad-991e-4b38-ae0e-a9ab83371136.jpg

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.
WINNER! Not a peep that matches his bull crud title!

BOY OH BOY are right wingers quick to believe lies! Calling real news, fake news..... when THEY ARE THE FAKE NEWS supplier from here to kingdom come....!!!! :eek:

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.

Not surprising that mudwhistle didn't bother to read the link OR the actual news stories.

Or maybe he's just lying on purpose. Again.

Herr Mueller will end up telling the world he drilled to China and couldn't find anything on President Trump.
Mueller's witch hunt has turned into the best thing that could happen for the REPs in the midterms and 2020.
Herr Mueller KNOWS if he drags his witch hunt into the midterms the Independants will vote FOR the REPs.
He better shit or get off the pot.

The Dims have no clue the ass beating they are about to receive this November.

We are still five months out and they have blown all their off year election advantage with their anti-Trump, anti-America hysteria.

By November no one is going to want to hear that bullshit any more.

How about this: there’s no proof.

No reason to believe Trump wouldn't do it. He is an overbearing pig after all.
and we all know it's the height of journalistic ethical endeavor to do big spreads on what they wish would happen....

Go watch fox for a while, and then get back with me about ethical journalistic behavior. You still haven't given one reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. He's already said he is immune from all laws.
So the absence of evidence is evidence to your warped mind.

If I started a rumor that you're an angry Lesbian hooker who kills her Johns, you wouldn't object, would you?

I can show that isn't true. Still no reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. Why not?

You can't be serious.

He has dozens of accusations of assault. Including from his own wife. And the teeny weeny orange prick has bragged about assaulting women.

Hit Melania? Probably. Sexual assault? Of course.

But that's not what this thread is about. This thread concerns RWNJs lying about mainstream media.

Like many others here, he always hopes against hope, like in 2008 and 2012. Or Roy Moore. Or NJ or WI or PA. Or yesterday.

A lot of far right are like that, hoping against hope.

The weak link is Trump. The Obama economy is zipping along, but Trump can't get traction.

And when Mueller releases the report just before Sep 15, the Trump kingdom will implode.

Democrats Avoid Lockouts in Key California Races | RealClearPolitics

The worse Trump looks to the vote in November, the worse the GOP will do.

And beating his wife is not good for rep.

Last edited:
Trump beats everybody. She probably needed a good thrashing. Nothing like the horse whipping he gave Hillary, though. That's too much.

And the far right attacked Michelle Obama, correct?

Media, not that I can recall -Geaux
Let me help you recall. And you are so fauxraged at the American people being concerned for Melania's health and welfare being injured at the hands of Donald and his little helplers.

Just click on the links; they work.

You posted a fake media image of her #2 Upcoming- CNN 'Legacy of Michelle Obama' and

#1 Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

#16 Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There are dozens of your direct attacks on Michelle as well as scores of indirect attacks on her.

Anyone can search "Michelle" and "Geaux4it" to find them.

His denial amply illustrates the Alt Right's love of the lie.
Where did Geaux4it go? He was quick to respond before I posted the links to
his msgs. Hmmm.
1f914.png

I'm here Jake. The thread is about MEDIA attacks on the First Lady, not us on USMB :boohoo: -Geaux
Which include your attacks on Michelle Obama by whitehousemedia and knowthe lies. You can't hide, Geaux4it.

Again Jake, I win and you lose

No trophy points for you

-Geaux

New low for the left. Their war on women know no bounds-Geaux
And the far right attacked Michelle Obama, correct?

Media, not that I can recall -Geaux
Let me help you recall. And you are so fauxraged at the American people being concerned for Melania's health and welfare being injured at the hands of Donald and his little helplers.

Just click on the links; they work.

You posted a fake media image of her #2 Upcoming- CNN 'Legacy of Michelle Obama' and

#16 Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There are dozens of your direct attacks on Michelle as well as scores of indirect attacks on her.

Anyone can search "Michelle" and "Geaux4it" to find them.

His denial amply illustrates the Alt Right's love of the lie.

Jake, quit being dishonest. We are talking about MEDIA attacks on the First Lady, not us on message boards

-Geaux
We are talking as well about hypocritical attacks on USMB, which includes yours on Michelle Obama is not the least of them.

You can't hide. And you are no different than the attacks on Melania. Man up.

You should be talking about the topic of the thread, which is media attacks on the First Lady

Start you a new thread about members of USMB who have attacked Mr First Man Michael Obama. I'll participate

-Geaux

Oh yes I must remember I’m talking to people who believe accusations = proof. How careless of me to forget. “Guilty until proven innocent” is worsening into “guilty because I said so” or “guilty because it’s believable to me.”

Thank God in America we don’t allow the public to act as judge, jury and executioner. Intolerant, gullible people, of which there are far too many of, would ask for the head of those they don’t like/don’t agree with, evidence and or proof of a crime be damned.

How about this: there’s no proof.

and we all know it's the height of journalistic ethical endeavor to do big spreads on what they wish would happen....

Go watch fox for a while, and then get back with me about ethical journalistic behavior. You still haven't given one reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. He's already said he is immune from all laws.
So the absence of evidence is evidence to your warped mind.

If I started a rumor that you're an angry Lesbian hooker who kills her Johns, you wouldn't object, would you?

I can show that isn't true. Still no reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. Why not?

You can't be serious.

He has dozens of accusations of assault. Including from his own wife. And the teeny weeny orange prick has bragged about assaulting women.

Hit Melania? Probably. Sexual assault? Of course.

But that's not what this thread is about. This thread concerns RWNJs lying about mainstream media.

I wouldn’t put it past him. He did rape his own first wife, after all. And likely several other women.

Wrong president.
Uh... this is a thread about your orange dotard. Can’t you read?
He’s not my anything beyond president. And you described Clinton.
Hillary never accused Bill of raping her under oath. So once again, for the umpteenth time, you’re completely wrong :itsok:

Did you have to post a pic of that ugly beast? tRump would not try to beat anything other than his weeeeeny as he is a loser.

Relax it coulda been a pic of that horrid Mooch. Manly looking dude
Michele is better looking than the "thing" we have to call a lady.

Cut Melania some slack. I don't think too much of her either, but she doesn't deserve to be beaten just because Trump is having another tantrum.
FREE MELANIA!!!
So like a fucking parrot, you repeat every lie the Democrats produce.
You chomp down that shit sandwich with relish.
People like you need a psychological treatment.

I wouldn’t put it past him. He did rape his own first wife, after all. And likely several other women.

What did the judge say during Trumps court case on these matters/what he was never charged? Or did you just make up some fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did the judge say during Trumps court case on these matters/what he was never charged? Or did you just make up some fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ivana got some extra cash for it. She never filed for criminal charges. Probably too scared of him.

Wow- this is a twofer.

First you lie about 'the media' accusing Trump of beating Melania up.
And you also cite an article from Town Hall- which also lies about what CNN says.

CNN never claimed Melania Trump is missing. Here is the tweet Town Hall cited:

If any First Lady "disappeared," you'd "want to know where she is." Here's our @CNN discussion: How the media is covering Melania's absence - CNN Video pic.twitter.com/eJ5KY0xTzu

— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) June 3, 2018

Note the quotation marks.

Another Trumpster lying - as a tribute to his Dear leader- Lying Donnie.

Forum List

Back