New Low By The Media: Now They 're Falsely Accusing Trump Of Beating Up Melania

zxKbiuH.jpg

michelle-obama-looking-manly.jpg

Yeah...that bottom pic....just nasty

Haha, meow....jealous..

Not even....Mooch is fugly. Arms like a dude...women know

Arms, shoulders, neck like a bull.

And packing the "bulge" lol
Yup that unfortunate penis doesn't pair smoothly with stretchy materials.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not sure if she's a man, or if she's just a skank who is constantly scrabbling at her twat, thereby stretching all her clothes...

297ea9f87571b684514ed6a742463cbe.png
michelle-obama-then-and-now_full.jpg

That could be anybody on the left.

the_new_aunt_jemima_thumb_300x289.jpg

Did you have to post a pic of that ugly beast? tRump would not try to beat anything other than his weeeeeny as he is a loser.

Relax it coulda been a pic of that horrid Mooch. Manly looking dude
Haha, meow....jealous..

Of course there was the "bulge" pics also. Lol
Of course you are jealous. She's prettier than you, more successful,richer, more well educated, and basically is better at life in every way.

This the constant crybabying on your part.

You've never seen me, twatwaffle. Sit down
Of course I have. You,re actually a dude...we saw your pics....eww

Unless Baby Jesus can turn a mule into a princess....well, you're screwed, dude...

Relax it coulda been a pic of that horrid Mooch. Manly looking dude
Haha, meow....jealous..

Of course you are jealous. She's prettier than you, more successful,richer, more well educated, and basically is better at life in every way.

No ya didn't. Lying only means you're lying.

Haha, meow....jealous..

No ya didn't. Lying only means you're lying.
They all lie.

Several journalists are Accusing Trump of wife-beating.

48d0b4ad-991e-4b38-ae0e-a9ab83371136.jpg

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.
WINNER! Not a peep that matches his bull crud title!

BOY OH BOY are right wingers quick to believe lies! Calling real news, fake news..... when THEY ARE THE FAKE NEWS supplier from here to kingdom come....!!!! :eek:

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.

BOY OH BOY are right wingers quick to believe lies! Calling real news, fake news..... when THEY ARE THE FAKE NEWS supplier from here to kingdom come....!!!! :eek:
That's part of the blowback from creating a mountain out of a molehill.

Arms, shoulders, neck like a bull.

And packing the "bulge" lol
Yup that unfortunate penis doesn't pair smoothly with stretchy materials.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not sure if she's a man, or if she's just a skank who is constantly scrabbling at her twat, thereby stretching all her clothes...

297ea9f87571b684514ed6a742463cbe.png
michelle-obama-then-and-now_full.jpg

That could be anybody on the left.

the_new_aunt_jemima_thumb_300x289.jpg
I eat her so I know for a fact it's not that one..

Oh my gosh! Look who I found!

Look at you freak!

Made my day.

michelle-obama-leaves-marthas-vineyard-aug-21-2016.jpg

C80pyL3VYAAZsby.jpg

images

Trump is solely the one responsible for being in trouble.

Only the best appointments!

New low for the left. Their war on women know no bounds-Geaux
And the far right attacked Michelle Obama, correct?

Media, not that I can recall -Geaux
Let me help you recall. And you are so fauxraged at the American people being concerned for Melania's health and welfare being injured at the hands of Donald and his little helplers.

Just click on the links; they work.

You posted a fake media image of her #2 Upcoming- CNN 'Legacy of Michelle Obama' and

#1 Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

#16 Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There are dozens of your direct attacks on Michelle as well as scores of indirect attacks on her.

Anyone can search "Michelle" and "Geaux4it" to find them.

His denial amply illustrates the Alt Right's love of the lie.

Jake, quit being dishonest. We are talking about MEDIA attacks on the First Lady, not us on message boards

-Geaux

New low for the left. Their war on women know no bounds-Geaux
And the far right attacked Michelle Obama, correct?

Media, not that I can recall -Geaux
Let me help you recall. And you are so fauxraged at the American people being concerned for Melania's health and welfare being injured at the hands of Donald and his little helplers.

Just click on the links; they work.

You posted a fake media image of her #2 Upcoming- CNN 'Legacy of Michelle Obama' and

#16 Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There are dozens of your direct attacks on Michelle as well as scores of indirect attacks on her.

Anyone can search "Michelle" and "Geaux4it" to find them.

His denial amply illustrates the Alt Right's love of the lie.
Where did Geaux4it go? He was quick to respond before I posted the links to
his msgs. Hmmm.
1f914.png

I'm here Jake. The thread is about MEDIA attacks on the First Lady, not us on USMB

:boohoo:

-Geaux

When you are in defense of MS-13, not a stretch to believe they approve of Media attacks on the First Lady

-Geaux

Forum List

Back