New Low By The Media: Now They 're Falsely Accusing Trump Of Beating Up Melania

Several journalists are Accusing Trump of wife-beating.

48d0b4ad-991e-4b38-ae0e-a9ab83371136.jpg

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.
WINNER! Not a peep that matches his bull crud title!

BOY OH BOY are right wingers quick to believe lies! Calling real news, fake news..... when THEY ARE THE FAKE NEWS supplier from here to kingdom come....!!!! :eek:

Rolling Stone Writer: Melania Trump Absence Possibly to Conceal 'Abuse'

-Geaux

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.

BOY OH BOY are right wingers quick to believe lies! Calling real news, fake news..... when THEY ARE THE FAKE NEWS supplier from here to kingdom come....!!!! :eek:

-Geaux

Waddya know, care accidentally told the truth...it is fake news.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

-Geaux

Well of course it is. With all the great news about the state of our economy, NK summit etc, they have to grasp at anything to try and diminish such awesome accomplishments. I can see being Obama supporters they are not used to winning so much

-Geaux

“A Rolling Stone Reporter”. As in one person.

:rofl:

Are you insinuating two wrongs make a right? The media (right-wing, left-wing—IDGAF) should be responsible enough to not throw major accusations out there when there is literally no proof of said accusations. There is no excuse good enough for it and we should all be sickened when they do it, no matter how much you loathe the person it’s directed towards or that person’s wife, children, etc.

There are lots of people out there whose hate for Trump is so strong they’ll believe anything bad about him, and this is how rhetoric like discussed in the OP hurts society as a whole.

On the other hand, people believe so many lies about Trump, what’s another one?

New low for the left. Their war on women know no bounds-Geaux
And the far right attacked Michelle Obama, correct?

Media, not that I can recall -Geaux
Let me help you recall. And you are so fauxraged at the American people being concerned for Melania's health and welfare being injured at the hands of Donald and his little helplers.

Just click on the links; they work.

You posted a fake media image of her #2 Upcoming- CNN 'Legacy of Michelle Obama' and

#1 Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

#16 Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There are dozens of your direct attacks on Michelle as well as scores of indirect attacks on her.

Anyone can search "Michelle" and "Geaux4it" to find them.

His denial amply illustrates the Alt Right's love of the lie.

Let me help you recall. And you are so fauxraged at the American people being concerned for Melania's health and welfare being injured at the hands of Donald and his little helplers.

You posted a fake media image of her #2 Upcoming- CNN 'Legacy of Michelle Obama' and

There are dozens of your direct attacks on Michelle as well as scores of indirect attacks on her.

Jake, quit being dishonest. We are talking about MEDIA attacks on the First Lady, not us on message boards

-Geaux
We are talking as well about hypocritical attacks on USMB, which includes yours on Michelle Obama is not the least of them.

You can't hide. And you are no different than the attacks on Melania. Man up.

-Geaux

Well of course it is. With all the great news about the state of our economy, NK summit etc, they have to grasp at anything to try and diminish such awesome accomplishments. I can see being Obama supporters they are not used to winning so much

-Geaux
To Obama supporters....a speech is considered a major accomplishment.
:bow3::bowdown::bow3::bow2:

Where did Geaux4it go? He was quick to respond before I posted the links to
his msgs. Hmmm.
1f914.png

I'm here Jake. The thread is about MEDIA attacks on the First Lady, not us on USMB :boohoo: -Geaux
Which include your attacks on Michelle Obama by whitehousemedia and knowthe lies. You can't hide, Geaux4it.

Yep.

I haven’t looked, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there were op-eds out there claiming the Trump, Jong Un meeting is a terrible idea and makes Trump the worst president in history.

They will say it's a disaster no matter what happens.

Wow, how sad that you’re so willing to believe something that’s not proven. Is that your hatred making decisions for you?

Here's your link, shit for brains.

SICK: Media Speculates That President Trump Beat Melania During Surgery Recovery

No reason to believe Trump wouldn't do it. He is an overbearing pig after all.

Jake, quit being dishonest. We are talking about MEDIA attacks on the First Lady, not us on message boards

-Geaux
We are talking as well about hypocritical attacks on USMB, which includes yours on Michelle Obama is not the least of them.

You can't hide. And you are no different than the attacks on Melania. Man up.

Liar.

Considering The Donald's track record, it is not hard to believe he beat Melania. It has nothing to do with faux hatred as expressed by the Right, just solely by his actions.

Wow, how sad that you’re so willing to believe something that’s not proven. Is that your hatred making decisions for you?

SICK: Media Speculates That President Trump Beat Melania During Surgery Recovery

Guilty until proven innocent, am I right?

I don’t care what excuses are thrown at me, it’s not intelligent or rational to believe something that’s not been proven. America is being dumbed down and it’s very sad to witness.

Trump has a history of spousal abuse as an accused spousal rapist. So it is only natural to suspect when the wife hides from the public.

Alright go ahead and believe something you’ve no proof for. Throw reason out the window. Have fun with that.

Considering The Donald's track record, it is not hard to believe he beat Melania. It has nothing to do with faux hatred as expressed by the Right, just solely by his actions.

And your one reason for why you believe he did wouldn’t hold up in a court of law... you’re thinking with your feelings, not your head.

and we all know it's the height of journalistic ethical endeavor to do big spreads on what they wish would happen....

Go watch fox for a while, and then get back with me about ethical journalistic behavior. You still haven't given one reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. He's already said he is immune from all laws.

How about this: there’s no proof.

and we all know it's the height of journalistic ethical endeavor to do big spreads on what they wish would happen....

Go watch fox for a while, and then get back with me about ethical journalistic behavior. You still haven't given one reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. He's already said he is immune from all laws.
So the absence of evidence is evidence to your warped mind.

If I started a rumor that you're an angry Lesbian hooker who kills her Johns, you wouldn't object, would you?

I can show that isn't true. Still no reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. Why not?

Gotta love how so many of Trump’s haters so often display the brand of behavior they supposedly can’t stand about him.

Making fun of a woman’s looks? Check! Objectifying women? Double check!

It’s okay if you do it though, right?

The one on the right has a real face of honor and beauty. The thing on the left is a surgeons idea of good looks.

Forum List

Back