New Low By The Media: Now They 're Falsely Accusing Trump Of Beating Up Melania

Several journalists are Accusing Trump of wife-beating.

48d0b4ad-991e-4b38-ae0e-a9ab83371136.jpg

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.

The liberal media lies 95% of the time...

The other 5% of the time they are either twisting the truth

or withholding the truth.

You have to go to Fox or right wing radio for the truth.

Rush is the Best...…...

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.

The far left are the most despicable and pathetic people today.

I absolutely agree.

Well, he did drag his wife by the hair before raping her.
Because she laughed at his latest transplant.
Read the divorce papers.
Knees news didn't publish them?
I wonder if he drags Melania around by the hair ? When I see her on tv she seems to have sad eyes. Like she is living a nightmare but cant escape. I reckon the brat is the only thing keeping her under the Donalds roof.

The ugliness from the Regressives just keeps getting deeper.

They've been reduced to gossipy, catty comments about Melania, like a bunch of bitter old blue-haired ladies at the beauty salon.

I assume it will be even worse with the next President, party irrelevant, since we appear to be in rapid decay.

What a nasty group we've become.

Last edited:
Not sure if there was any credence to the OP. Usually he posts total shit so I don't know whether to believe it happened or not. Still, it wouldn't surprise me if some half-wit posted something like that somewher

No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.

Did you ever get a source that said she was beaten?

Well, he did drag his wife by the hair before raping her.
Because she laughed at his latest transplant.
Read the divorce papers.
Knees news didn't publish them?
I wonder if he drags Melania around by the hair ? When I see her on tv she seems to have saEditd eyes. Like she is living a nightmare but cant escape. I reckon the brat is the only thing keeping her under the Donalds roof.
This is another prime example of an absolute 100% falsehood being swallowed by Democrats. They accept these lies and they repeat them over and over until they become real, but only to themselves.
Much of Trump's image was built by the media in this malicious manner.
People like you really need to get a grip.

Your attitude is just like the attitude of the swamp. Shitty.

First of all, nobody but you dick hungry rednecks white boys and gals gives a fuck about this lady or what she does...we really don't, so for you to come here whining about some story on this gold diggin mop....get a fuckin hobby!!

Repeat after Trump....FAKE NEWS!!

Not sure if there was any credence to the OP. Usually he posts total shit so I don't know whether to believe it happened or not. Still, it wouldn't surprise me if some half-wit posted something like that somewher

No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.

Did you ever get a source that said she was beaten?
No. Just a text by a rolling Stone reporter speculating that it might be.

Forum List

Back