New Low By The Media: Now They 're Falsely Accusing Trump Of Beating Up Melania

Several journalists are Accusing Trump of wife-beating.

48d0b4ad-991e-4b38-ae0e-a9ab83371136.jpg

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
Did you have to post a pic of that ugly beast? tRump would not try to beat anything other than his weeeeeny as he is a loser.

Relax it coulda been a pic of that horrid Mooch. Manly looking dude
Haha, meow....jealous..

Not even....Mooch is fugly. Arms like a dude...women know

Arms, shoulders, neck like a bull.

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
I'm tell'n ya, since the death of the investigation they have nothing to write about

The one on the right has a real face of honor and beauty. The thing on the left is a surgeons idea of good looks.
The one on the right looks like a criminal piece of shit who has spent her life lying, stealing, and cheating the most vulnerable populations...sick people and children.

"Barack Obama was campaigning and talking about expanding access to health care and bringing to more Americans, even as this medical center was using his strategist to cut off access for poor people in Chicago,”

The Obamas and the Chicago Hospital Controversy

Did you have to post a pic of that ugly beast? tRump would not try to beat anything other than his weeeeeny as he is a loser.

Haha, meow....jealous..

And packing the "bulge" lol

No reason to believe Trump wouldn't do it. He is an overbearing pig after all.
and we all know it's the height of journalistic ethical endeavor to do big spreads on what they wish would happen....

Go watch fox for a while, and then get back with me about ethical journalistic behavior. You still haven't given one reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. He's already said he is immune from all laws.
So the absence of evidence is evidence to your warped mind.

If I started a rumor that you're an angry Lesbian hooker who kills her Johns, you wouldn't object, would you?
220px-Wuornos.jpg

Sure. Right wingers confuse movies with real life all the time. Dumb people do that.

Haha, meow....jealous..

Damn if incontinence isn't embarrassing. Don't sneeze or cough after thirty-five ladies...and watch the force farting squeezes....

Michele is better looking than the "thing" we have to call a lady.

Cut Melania some slack. I don't think too much of her either, but she doesn't deserve to be beaten just because Trump is having another tantrum.
FREE MELANIA!!!

She doesn't know you exist

And?

Cut Melania some slack. I don't think too much of her either, but she doesn't deserve to be beaten just because Trump is having another tantrum.
FREE MELANIA!!!

And?
Did she remind Strumpet of his daughter also?

Haha, meow....jealous..

Yup that unfortunate penis doesn't pair smoothly with stretchy materials.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not sure if she's a man, or if she's just a skank who is constantly scrabbling at her twat, thereby stretching all her clothes...

297ea9f87571b684514ed6a742463cbe.png

438D7A0700000578-4823318-image-m-44_1503673708166.jpg

Haha, meow....jealous..

Of course there was the "bulge" pics also. Lol
Of course you are jealous. She's prettier than you, more successful,richer, more well educated, and basically is better at life in every way.

Thus the constant crybabying on your part.

Haha, meow....jealous..

So nice of you to demonstrate how much you think making fun of a first lady is wrong.

Haha, meow....jealous..

Of course you are jealous. She's prettier than you, more successful,richer, more well educated, and basically is better at life in every way.

This the constant crybabying on your part.

You've never seen me, twatwaffle. Sit down

FREE MELANIA!!!

And?
Did she remind Strumpet of his daughter also?

I'm sure she did.

Haha, meow....jealous..

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not sure if she's a man, or if she's just a skank who is constantly scrabbling at her twat, thereby stretching all her clothes...

michelle-obama-then-and-now_full.jpg

Haha, meow....jealous..

hqdefault.jpg

Bigger than Barry probably. Lol

Forum List

Back