New Low By The Media: Now They 're Falsely Accusing Trump Of Beating Up Melania

Several journalists are Accusing Trump of wife-beating.

48d0b4ad-991e-4b38-ae0e-a9ab83371136.jpg

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
Melania-HELP.jpg

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.

Liberals are the most miserable creatures on the planet.

Stock prices soar = Trump must have colluded with Russia
South Korea gives Trump credit for helping with peace with North Korea = Stormy Daniels stories
Record Low unemployment for blacks and Hispanics = Trump is a racist
Trump supports our troops = Trump beats his wife
Trump wants to secure the border = Ivanka is a "c***"
It will get worse in the next few days. As the Korean Summit gets closer, the left will be absolutely rabid to destroy Trump. An end to the Korean war would put Trump in the history books.

I expect democrats will accuse Trump of child moleststion within the next week.

The clowns already did.

No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.
Melania Trump Is Hiding Because She’s Being Abused, Suggests ‘Rolling Stone’ Writer Jamil Smith

South Korea gives Trump credit for helping with peace with North Korea = Stormy Daniels stories
It will get worse in the next few days. As the Korean Summit gets closer, the left will be absolutely rabid to destroy Trump. An end to the Korean war would put Trump in the history books.

The clowns already did.
That will rise to a shriek.

The clowns already did.

They've been shrieking since Nov 10, 2016.

Fcking butt hurt morons

New low for the left. Their war on women know no bounds-Geaux
And the far right attacked Michelle Obama, correct?

Media, not that I can recall -Geaux
Let me help you recall. And you are so fauxraged at the American people being concerned for Melania's health and welfare being injured at the hands of Donald and his little helplers.

Just click on the links; they work.

You posted a fake media image of her #2 Upcoming- CNN 'Legacy of Michelle Obama' and

#1 Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

#1 Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

#16 Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There are dozens of your direct attacks on Michelle as well as scores of indirect attacks on her.

Anyone can search "Michelle" and "Geaux4it" to find them.

His denial amply illustrates the Alt Right's love of the lie.

What would YOU call walking unannounced into the dressing room of young undressed girls at a beauty pagent?

The clowns already did.

Fcking butt hurt morons
Criminals hate it when their right to commit crimes is infringed. That is what is going on with the hysterical and criminal left. They see their days of breaking the law with impunity coming to an end. They see an end to the gravy train. They see the end of people being forced to accommodate and endorse their anti social behavior

The clowns already did.

Fcking butt hurt morons
Criminals hate it when their right to commit crimes is infringed. That is what is going on with the hysterical and criminal left. They see their days of breaking the law with impunity coming to an end. They see an end to the gravy train. They see the end of people being forced to accommodate and endorse their anti social behavior

Is that why Trump wants Mueller's investigation to go away?

I wouldn’t put it past him. He did rape his own first wife, after all. And likely several other women.
Classy response from a feckless Samatha Bee
It’s truth. Sorry :itsok:

Classy as always

What would YOU call walking unannounced into the dressing room of young undressed girls at a beauty pagent?
It's called being backstage. These are not rooms. There are dozens of people backstage.

But, i recognize that the left must do something to derail that Korean summit.

It's called being backstage. These are not rooms. There are dozens of people backstage.

But, i recognize that the left must do something to derail that Korean summit.

You think Trump's doccumented history of perving on young girls is an effort to derail their little meeting? Trump will screw up the meeting enough all by himself. He doesn't need any help.

The clowns already did.

Fcking butt hurt morons

Don't worry asshole!
Herr Mueller will end up telling the world he drilled to China and couldn't find anything on President Trump.
Mueller's witch hunt has turned into the best thing that could happen for the REPs in the midterms and 2020.
Herr Mueller KNOWS if he drags his witch hunt into the midterms the Independants will vote FOR the REPs.
He better shit or get off the pot.

The clowns already did.

Fcking butt hurt morons

Don't worry asshole!
Herr Mueller will end up telling the world he drilled to China and couldn't find anything on President Trump.
Mueller's witch hunt has turned into the best thing that could happen for the REPs in the midterms and 2020.
Herr Mueller KNOWS if he drags his witch hunt into the midterms the Independants will vote FOR the REPs.
He better shit or get off the pot.

That's funny. Now tell me about how the sun comes up in the west.

The left hates strong, educated, female immigrants who come to the US legally and do well.
The first time she came illegally. And they refuse to explain her parents status, as they are chain migrants here illegally.

Forum List

Back