New Low By The Media: Now They 're Falsely Accusing Trump Of Beating Up Melania

Several journalists are Accusing Trump of wife-beating.

48d0b4ad-991e-4b38-ae0e-a9ab83371136.jpg

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.
Here's your link, shit for brains.

SICK: Media Speculates That President Trump Beat Melania During Surgery Recovery

No reason to believe Trump wouldn't do it. He is an overbearing pig after all.
and we all know it's the height of journalistic ethical endeavor to do big spreads on what they wish would happen....

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
Did you have to post a pic of that ugly beast? tRump would not try to beat anything other than his weeeeeny as he is a loser.

No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.

SICK: Media Speculates That President Trump Beat Melania During Surgery Recovery

and we all know it's the height of journalistic ethical endeavor to do big spreads on what they wish would happen....

Go watch fox for a while, and then get back with me about ethical journalistic behavior. You still haven't given one reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. He's already said he is immune from all laws.

The far left are the most despicable and pathetic people today.

Did you have to post a pic of that ugly beast? tRump would not try to beat anything other than his weeeeeny as he is a loser.

Relax it coulda been a pic of that horrid Mooch. Manly looking dude

Go watch fox for a while, and then get back with me about ethical journalistic behavior. You still haven't given one reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. He's already said he is immune from all laws.
So the absence of evidence is evidence to your warped mind.

If I started a rumor that you're an angry Lesbian hooker who kills her Johns, you wouldn't object, would you?

The far left are the most despicable and pathetic people today.

Bold statement coming from a birther who accused the last first lady of being a tranny.

If I started a rumor that you're an angry Lesbian hooker who kills her Johns, you wouldn't object, would you?

I can show that isn't true. Still no reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. Why not?

Michele is better looking than the "thing" we have to call a lady.

HAHAHAHAHA

220px-Wuornos.jpg

I can show that isn't true. Still no reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. Why not?
No you can't.
I bet you cannot post one shred of evidence that it isn't true.
However, your accusations against Trump are based purely on your inherent bias and is nothing but speculation.

Now "they" = one person. Adorable.

Cut Melania some slack. I don't think too much of her either, but she doesn't deserve to be beaten just because Trump is having another tantrum.
FREE MELANIA!!!

No you can't.
I bet you cannot post one shred of evidence that it isn't true.
However, your accusations against Trump are based purely on your inherent bias and is nothing but speculation.
They're lies.
That's what they do. Tell lies about decent people. They hate America, and they are freaking out because we're prospering, law and order is being restored... and people are celebrating.

Cut Melania some slack. I don't think too much of her either, but she doesn't deserve to be beaten just because Trump is having another tantrum.
FREE MELANIA!!!

She doesn't know you exist

Haha, meow....jealous..

Haha, meow....jealous..

Not even....Mooch is fugly. Arms like a dude...women know

Of course there was the "bulge" pics also. Lol

Forum List

Back