New Low By The Media: Now They 're Falsely Accusing Trump Of Beating Up Melania

That is quite the stupid post. Congratulations.
Why? Please explain...

because you are spewing a crap argument. A person in the media is a member of the media. How they chose to spread the rumor they created means nothing as you well know. I don't support Trump, but I'm not an idiot and I'm sad you posted as if you were.
sure.... :rolleyes:

Mud claims the MEDIA is reporting this garbage, mentioning CNN and the Rolling Stone, yet there are no articles on it, from CNN or the Rolling Stone on it....? And I am the one being dishonest? :lol: okee dokee

You were talking about the title of the thread. If you have complaints about mudwhistle, then talk to him. But, it was the media who created and spread the false rumor and there's no denying that.
you are saying the MEDIA spread the false rumor that TRUMP BEAT MELANIA UP.....

do you have proof that the MEDIA spread these false rumors? Are you THE MEDIA?

Yes, the MEDIA created and spread the rumor. I do NOT work for a media outlet, so I am NOT the media.

Perhaps the problem is that you don't know what the media is. Media includes every broadcasting and narrow casting medium such as newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, billboards, direct mail, telephone, fax, and internet.

Several journalists are Accusing Trump of wife-beating.

48d0b4ad-991e-4b38-ae0e-a9ab83371136.jpg

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.
Melania Trump Is Hiding Because She’s Being Abused, Suggests ‘Rolling Stone’ Writer Jamil Smith
I don't get my political news from the rolling Stone.

You shouldn't either.

Oh yes I must remember I’m talking to people who believe accusations = proof. How careless of me to forget. “Guilty until proven innocent” is worsening into “guilty because I said so” or “guilty because it’s believable to me.”

Thank God in America we don’t allow the public to act as judge, jury and executioner. Intolerant, gullible people, of which there are far too many of, would ask for the head of those they don’t like/don’t agree with, evidence and or proof of a crime be damned.

How about this: there’s no proof.

I can show that isn't true. Still no reason to believe Trump wouldn't beat Melania. Why not?

You can't be serious.

He has dozens of accusations of assault. Including from his own wife. And the teeny weeny orange prick has bragged about assaulting women.

Hit Melania? Probably. Sexual assault? Of course.

But that's not what this thread is about. This thread concerns RWNJs lying about mainstream media.

Interesting, especially coming from the party that spent so many years investigating the Clintons, and proved nothing.

Oh look, more lies.

It was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are slimy, soulless shills:

Washingtonpost.com: Whitewater Time Line

Yet after all those years, all you could come up with was Clinton got a blowjob.

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
No media source that I have seen says anything about her being beaten. I suggest a link or a retraction.
Melania Trump Is Hiding Because She’s Being Abused, Suggests ‘Rolling Stone’ Writer Jamil Smith

You shouldn't either.

I don't.
You demanded verification of the existence of the story.

There it is...a well known, prestigious lefty publication.

Yes, the MEDIA created and spread the rumor.
I blame FOX,then.

Ok. Show us where a person who reports for Fox spread the rumor. Then, I'll support your claim.
Wait, you said it was tthe media. So, I blame the media. Don't go getting all "rational" on me, cletus!

I'm always rational. I'm not "cletus". And, as I said, I'll support your claim if you can show anyone at Fox who was spreading the rumor.

Wow, how sad that you’re so willing to believe something that’s not proven. Is that your hatred making decisions for you?

Here's your link, shit for brains.

SICK: Media Speculates That President Trump Beat Melania During Surgery Recovery

No reason to believe Trump wouldn't do it. He is an overbearing pig after all.
So can you give me a reason to believe he wouldn't do it?
I think he not only did it
but he's replaced Melania with an exact replica,
minus the freewill aspect of course,
because the old Melania was getting too cocky.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Now you're just getting dumb. I guess thats what right wingers do.

You shouldn't either.

I don't.

Actually, dumbass, it was a tweet. You didn't read a word of the article...er, white wing blog you linked, did ya? Haw haw....nice going.

SICK: Media Speculates That President Trump Beat Melania During Surgery Recovery
That's a rwnj source, why would they be speculating if tRump beats his wife?

BTW, have you stopped beating yours yet?

Relax it coulda been a pic of that horrid Mooch. Manly looking dude
Michele is better looking than the "thing" we have to call a lady.

Cut Melania some slack. I don't think too much of her either, but she doesn't deserve to be beaten just because Trump is having another tantrum.
FREE MELANIA!!!
So like a fucking parrot, you repeat every lie the Democrats produce.
You chomp down that shit sandwich with relish.
People like you need a psychological treatment.

I'll keep that in mind the next time a RWNJ tells me I want to destroy the country.
I don't think it's a matter of wanting to destroy the country.
It's more a matter of not giving a flying-fuck what happens to the country, because you think Democrats can do no wrong, tell no lie.
But then you assume that everything that Trump does to make your life better has a terrible flaw to it.

Sure, but you think lots of dumb stuff that just isn't so.

You shouldn't either.

I don't.

Actually, dumbass, it was a tweet. You didn't read a word of the article...er, white wing blog you linked, did ya? Haw haw....nice going.

A tweet by a member of the media who works for Rolling Stone. So, your attempt to absolve the media fails.

I haven't heard any real media talking about it.

I haven't heard any real media talking about it.

Doesn't matter. It is being talked about, and Trump knows it.

You shouldn't either.

I don't.

Of music news. You shouldn't get your political news from them. I don't.

Forum List

Back