New Mexico governor suspends First Amendment due to those critical of suspending the Second Amendment

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1694639457045.png

Michelle Lujan Grisham met with Joe Biden today to announce writing another edict to suspend speech critical of her suspending the right to bear arms.

Michelle said, "After a number reporters questioned my right to declare edicts to suspend the Second Amendment, I have decided to silence their insurgent behavior by silencing them by suspending their First amendment rights." "As governor, I need safe spaces, and democracy can't work if my political opponents are not silenced and/or locked up like the rest of the MAGA scum."

Biden was not available for comment as he then began to sniff the governors hair while trying to dry hump her leg. However, he lost his balance and fell.

View attachment 828927

Michelle Lujan Grisham met with Joe Biden today to announce writing another edict to suspend speech critical of her suspending the right to bear arms.

Michelle said, "After a number reporters questioned my right to declare edicts to suspend the Second Amendment, I have decided to silence their insurgent behavior by silencing them by suspending their First amendment rights." "As governor, I need safe spaces, and democracy can't work if my political opponents are not silenced and/or locked up like the rest of the MAGA scum."

Biden was not available for comment as he then began to sniff the governors hair while trying to dry hump her leg. However, he lost his balance and fell.

The sad thing is, most of the leftists on this board would support that if it were true.

After a number reporters questioned my right to declare edicts to suspend the Second Amendment, I have decided to silence their insurgent behavior by silencing them by suspending their First
Exactly why the 1st is more important than the 2nd

So, how many get this?

~S~

Maybe Gov. Grisham could suspend the 13th Amendment as well so white people in New Mexico could own slaves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back