There is alternative to fake news

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
There is alternative to fake news

1694581161873.png

OP needs to look around at the changes since 2021. Most of the former Fox audience walked away from them and haven't looked back. Trying to insult conservatives by trashing Fox is hilarious.

OP needs to look around at the changes since 2021. Most of the former Fox audience walked away from them and haven't looked back. Trying to insult conservatives by trashing Fox is hilarious.
Your are still better off sniffing a dog's ass. You don't lose a 3/4 of a billion dollar law suit because you are telling the truth.

now tell us again....who forces you to watch Fox.....and if you dont watch...you dont have a damn clue as to what you are talking about dear
I do watch FOX news and listen to FOX headlines on SIRIUS.
I find some news that is balanced a a lot that is slanted to the right. The same on the other side can be said about CNN.
You need to watch, listen and read many sources to find the truth.
Why are you so defensive about FOX news. I hope it is not your only source of news.

I find some news that is balanced a a lot that is slanted to the right. The same on the other side can be said about CNN.
Why are you so defensive about FOX news. I hope it is not your only source of news.
I try to watch CNN.....they never talk about anything except trump trump trump.....I get it they love trump and their rrating would really be in the dumpster without him obviously

I try to watch CNN.....they never talk about anything except trump trump trump.....I get it they love trump and their rrating would really be in the dumpster without him obviously
Your are still better off sniffing a dog's ass. You don't lose a 3/4 of a billion dollar law suit because you are telling the truth.
that is chump change to FOX....they make bank every day because so many watch faithfull....get woke

Sure you do....go woke and go broke. And if you don't like Fox why do you watch it all the time Dimbot?

We don't watch Fox, you do.
Plenty of fact based locations to look up actual information, not drool while being fed propaganda.

Since Fox veered left and now caters to Democrats, they definitely are less informative than they used to be. They do, however, still cover news and important issues that most of the MSM will not.
FOX has not veered left, they veered away from Donald Trump.
For the Trump cult members that is not acceptable.

FOX has not veered left, they veered away from Donald Trump.
For the Trump cult members that is not acceptable.
No. They veered left. The Murdoch sons who now control Fox News are pretty strong leftists and much of their board of directors as well. They allow conservative content only because they don't want to lose the rest of their audience. It was Tucker's reporting that was offensive to leftists in a major way that got him fired. They would love to get Hannity and Ingraham fired too but those two avoid specific subjects in order to keep their jobs.

But they do cover stories that need to be covered such as what is happening on the border that most of the rest of the MSM ignores leaving the vast majority of Americans woefully uninformed.

No. They veered left. The Murdoch sons who now control Fox News are pretty strong leftists and much of their board of directors as well. They allow conservative content only because they don't want to lose the rest of their audience. It was Tucker's reporting that was offensive to leftists in a major way that got him fired. They would love to get Hannity and Ingraham fired too but those two avoid specific subjects in order to keep their jobs.

But they do cover stories that need to be covered such as what is happening on the border that most of the rest of the MSM ignores leaving the vast majority of Americans woefully uninformed.
If you stop lying because it cost you 3/4 of a billion dollars does not meant you are going to the left.

Unless you feel,not lying is a something only the left does.

Forum List

Back