New movie "Race" coming in February; Deserves a guaranteed Oscar and every other award.

I saw the trailer and it appears the movie is chock full of revisionist history.

What qualifies the movie for a guaranteed Oscar?

New movie coming out next month. Posted trailer video below. It's called "Race" and it's about Jesse Owens and the Berlin Olympics versus Hitler. It includes some lectures on race, some racist white football players at Ohio State, and lots of other white-people-bad stuff. Other than that....looks like a decent anti Nazi flick.

I think the lead actor Stephan James should get the Oscar for best actor.
I also think the film should win the Oscar for best film of the year.

Given....I haven't seen the movie....but still....it has to win the Oscars.

Have to see how accurate it is

Hope they do a better job than they did with Jackie Robinson in 42

Another hate whitey film. No interest.

I think you meant another historically accurate film
Nope I mean any film that's nothing more than pro black anti white propaganda. Especially when its NOT historically accurate.

You mean a film about the time when blacks were treated badly shouldnt be told or at least change it to show white people loved him the whole time...that would be fair and it wouldnt chaff your ass either

Another film about black folks getting treated bad by the government? That's original.

Surprised Ken Burns didn't do it. Baseball was a leading industry to break racial barriers yet his documentary went on and on and on and on about whitey screwing the po black folk.

The film should go on and on about how great of a time it was for blacks...and baseball I guess
Without mentioning it was white Christians who were actually responsible for breaking down the racial divide in America of course.

Nope I mean any film that's nothing more than pro black anti white propaganda. Especially when its NOT historically accurate.

You mean a film about the time when blacks were treated badly shouldnt be told or at least change it to show white people loved him the whole time...that would be fair and it wouldnt chaff your ass either

Another film about black folks getting treated bad by the government? That's original.

Historical events arent original...hence the word, historical

Cinematic events are original, or at least sometimes they are.

n!ggers aren't and never will be equal to ANY white person. Its just more garbage propaganda.

Ok, but we're talking about how you want history misrepresented because your ass hurts.
Yes I am SOOOOOO sure its going to show the TRUTH about Hitler shaking Owens hand and Roosevelt ignoring him. Sure thing.

Surprised Ken Burns didn't do it. Baseball was a leading industry to break racial barriers yet his documentary went on and on and on and on about whitey screwing the po black folk.

The film should go on and on about how great of a time it was for blacks...and baseball I guess
Without mentioning it was white Christians who were actually responsible for breaking down the racial divide in America of course.

When did you see this movie? and can you copy it for me?

By the way, since this is about the Olympics and racing...I dont see the correlation.

Yes, thats why I used the word historical. So we agree, thanks

n!ggers aren't and never will be equal to ANY white person. Its just more garbage propaganda.

Ok, but we're talking about how you want history misrepresented because your ass hurts.
Yes I am SOOOOOO sure its going to show the TRUTH about Hitler shaking Owens hand and Roosevelt ignoring him. Sure thing.

So you're dropping the whole white people should be shown as happy negro lovers even though they werent act again?

But, it isn't based on actual facts, outside that Jesse Owens participated in the 1938 Olympics, in Berlin.

So you're dropping the whole white people should be shown as happy negro lovers even though they werent act again?

Are you still pushing the, "all white folks are racists", story?

When did I say it was being pushed? This is nothing more than pro negro anti white propaganda that's not even historically accurate. Its PROPAGANDA.If it was a historical film it would be as accurate as possible.

This ought to sound familiar to you... "it was just a few bad apples, but the majority were good people."

But, it isn't based on actual facts, outside that Jesse Owens participated in the 1938 Olympics, in Berlin.

Because thats what the movie is about silly. A movie cant be about everything.

When you watched Inglorious Bastards did you ask "Wheres the Jesse Owens race?"

Wow. Hollywood is making an Anti-nazi Film?

They are sooo brave and timely.

I agree this will do well in the oscars.

When did I say it was being pushed? This is nothing more than pro negro anti white propaganda that's not even historically accurate. Its PROPAGANDA.If it was a historical film it would be as accurate as possible.

Here I'll just repeat what you already quoted: You mean a film about the time when blacks were treated badly shouldnt be told or at least change it to show white people loved him the whole time...that would be fair and it wouldnt chaff your ass either

Are you still pushing the, "all white folks are racists", story?

If you can find any post where I said that you get a cookie. And I dont even have a cookie because you're lying so I dont need it lol

Forum List

Back