New movie "Race" coming in February; Deserves a guaranteed Oscar and every other award.

Ok, but we're talking about how you want history misrepresented because your ass hurts.
Yes I am SOOOOOO sure its going to show the TRUTH about Hitler shaking Owens hand and Roosevelt ignoring him. Sure thing.

So you're dropping the whole white people should be shown as happy negro lovers even though they werent act again?
When did I say it was being pushed? This is nothing more than pro negro anti white propaganda that's not even historically accurate. Its PROPAGANDA.If it was a historical film it would be as accurate as possible.

Here I'll just repeat what you already quoted: You mean a film about the time when blacks were treated badly shouldnt be told or at least change it to show white people loved him the whole time...that would be fair and it wouldnt chaff your ass either

You know....in the 1930s....anyone who wasn't rich was treated badly. German and Japanese Americans were rounded up in concentration camps by our Democrat president at the time of WW2.

Bet no Hollywood movies show that shit.

farewell-to-manzanar-movie-dvd.jpg

Movies can be made from those times without blatantly throwing the "white people are evil" shit in the viewers face. Lots of WW2 era movies have been made without throwing "whites are evil" on screen every 10 minutes.

It's as if lefties are on a personal jihad to force everyone to acknowledge that (breaking news) some whites were really racist in America's past.

Yes they were. Most were Democrats.
And today....that racism lingers...mostly on the left.

Yes I am SOOOOOO sure its going to show the TRUTH about Hitler shaking Owens hand and Roosevelt ignoring him. Sure thing.

So you're dropping the whole white people should be shown as happy negro lovers even though they werent act again?
When did I say it was being pushed? This is nothing more than pro negro anti white propaganda that's not even historically accurate. Its PROPAGANDA.If it was a historical film it would be as accurate as possible.

Here I'll just repeat what you already quoted: You mean a film about the time when blacks were treated badly shouldnt be told or at least change it to show white people loved him the whole time...that would be fair and it wouldnt chaff your ass either

You know....in the 1930s....anyone who wasn't rich was treated badly. German and Japanese Americans were rounded up in concentration camps by our Democrat president at the time of WW2.

Yeah but this is a movie about Jesse Owens and not about anyone who wasnt rich in the 30's goofey

Awesome. Make a movie about him. Does it require the hate whitey rhetoric??

n!ggers aren't and never will be equal to ANY white person. Its just more garbage propaganda.

Ok, but we're talking about how you want history misrepresented because your ass hurts.

Are you still pushing the, "all white folks are racists", story?

If you can find any post where I said that you get a cookie. And I dont even have a cookie because you're lying so I dont need it lol

Show us the, "happy Negri lovers", comment you claimed, earlier.

Will the film tell the truth??

That Hitler didn't snub Owens....it was DEMOCRAT president and leftist hero FDR who snubbed him?

Or....that Owens actually complained about how much positive attention he was getting???

German Myth 10: Hitler and Jesse Owens - Who snubbed whom?

NOPE.

It'll be "Whites are evil you see???" And the Oscars...of course....well they probably already sent a memo to voters that this film WILL win all the awards or they will lose their spot as voters.

How much did you win Rightwinger for that quick ownage?

If you can find any post where I said that you get a cookie. And I dont even have a cookie because you're lying so I dont need it lol

You go first. Lets take turns.

That's what I thought.

Yeah....they made one in 1976. 40 years later....Hollywood libs still haven't made a modern film about German and Japanese Americans being rounded up into camps by Democrat FDR.

That's what I thought.

What? You thought you could ignore my request and to be fair I should go first?

Yeah....they made one in 1976. 40 years later....Hollywood libs still haven't made a modern film about German and Japanese Americans being rounded up into camps by Democrat FDR.

You said it didnt exist, yet there it is

1slj61.jpg

1slj61.jpg

Ah yes. I said I bet Hollywood won't make a movie about German and Japanese folks being rounded up into camps by a Democrat president....in context of a 2016 film.

And your pal finds some film from 40 years ago that obviously wasn't very popular.

I won't hold my breath for a modern Hollywood remake of it.

But thats different than what you said at first, you should've thought about it before declaring it never happened

But thats different than what you said at first, you should've thought about it before declaring it never happened

Sorry....I didn't do an inventory of every movie ever made for the past 50 years.

As I said...I won't hold my breath for the remake. But we'll get plenty more "whites are mean blacks are victims" in the meantime.

Sorry....I didn't do an inventory of every movie ever made for the past 50 years.

As I said...I won't hold my breath for the remake. But we'll get plenty more "whites are mean blacks are victims" in the meantime.

You shot your mouth off declaring something as a fact when you didnt know?

That is soooo unlike you. When do you pay up?

1slj61.jpg

Ah yes. I said I bet Hollywood won't make a movie about German and Japanese folks being rounded up into camps by a Democrat president....in context of a 2016 film.

And your pal finds some film from 40 years ago that obviously wasn't very popular.

I won't hold my breath for a modern Hollywood remake of it.

Your quote.......Bet no Hollywood movies show that shit.

You shot your mouth off declaring something as a fact when you didnt know?

That is soooo unlike you. When do you pay up?
Oh, shut the hell up already.

We know that you hate whites and want to go to jail some day so you can be Sambos wife.

We are convinced. You can stop trying to convince us now.

Forum List

Back