New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.House has negged me twice within the past three days. Just sayin'...

I was negged, but maybe I deserved it, probably not, but who cares? I certainty don't. Negs or pos reps do not make me or break me.

Leave Lakhota! alone! :D

Last edited:
Thanks goodness I checked, huh?

If you don't post another link from ThinkProgress for the next 7 days, I will pos rep you...

That's hilarious considering all the distorted wingnut sources you clowns post. Think Progress provides live source links to prove their articles.

If you don't post another link from ThinkProgress for the next 7 days, I will pos rep you...

That's hilarious considering all the distorted wingnut sources you clowns post. Think Progress provides live source links to prove their articles.

ThinkProgress is a fucking joke...

So I take it you aren't up for the challenge?

Most of which do not support their misleading title

ThinkProgress is a fucking joke...

So I take it you aren't up for the challenge?

I'll match the credibility of my sources against your sources any day...

Well, I am indifferent to this rule. I agree rep trolling/circlejerking should be mitigated, but the limit should be reasonable or there should be exceptions for users who use the rep system responsibly.

If I didn't know any better, I would swear someone is begging to be negged so they can report it

For shame for shame :D
The moron isn't that clever. It does this from time to time. You missed its epic neg whine thread - it whined about getting negs for neg whines....and the thread went on for days on end.

Then it did a dramatic exit. But it's posting now.

You get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back