New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would that be, if it's part of the built in system on this board?

Originally Posted by MeBelle60
Hi, you have received -712 reputation points from MeBelle60.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Do you care about reading supplied facts from all angles?

Regards,

Does anyone find this neg rep I sent, offensive in nature?

Comment:

Regards,

You negged yourself?

make sure you don't do it again for 48 hours!

Comment:

Regards,

You negged yourself?

She can, but she just shouldn't turn herself in after the fact.

Comment:

Regards,

You negged yourself?

But if you do, and the neggee fails to report...make SURE you report yourself and stand by for public, eternal flogging!

Ask her what? That you've been lying to her?

I just checked.... and its easy to check. You cant rep a post twice. You came in 4 different times... i repped you each time you showed up.

So who is lying? Or are you whining that i did not rep you enough?

What you post is mostly hack shit on a level of liesmatters. Do i neg you for it? ...No i dont.

I DID pos rep you when you when you acted like a normal person just shooting the shit in a tavern.... no politics involved. Yes, i did.

This is exactly what I find most hilarious about wingnuts - "when you acted like a normal person" - meaning when my actions met with your approval and wingnuttery.

Damn, that just never stops being hilarious...
Oh ... my ... God! You whine about POSITIVE reps, too!

Damn.

Just, damn.

:lol:

Neggers are supreme whiners

The very act of negging is whining. Sure, sometimes it’s done for fun (children at play), but most times it’s because neggers are unable, or too lazy, to articulate adult disagreement or displeasure with a given post or poster. Hence, the convenience of negging. I’ve also noticed that the biggest neggers are those with big neg power, and they like to throw their weight around to discourage and sting posters they disagree with or don’t like. When I sometimes expose neggers, I get more negs saying I’m whining. Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in such logic? Generally speaking, it seems the big neggers don’t like to be exposed on the board. It's like some unwritten custom or rule. They expect the neggee to just quietly suck it up and move on. Most times I do just suck it up and move on, but sometimes I like to expose them - especially the serial neggers who love sneaky whining. I’ve noticed that the big neggers seem to be the least open-minded posters with very rigid views. I've also noticed that most of the big neggers seem to have bully personalities. Many of them are in cliques, and often attack like swarms of killer bees. I will obviously get negged for this post, which will simply further confirm the above.

In my opinion, the neg/rep function is the only thing wrong with USMB. It puts new posters at an unfair disadvantage, leaving them at the mercy of the big-gun neggers, with little power to fight back in-kind (which is why I sometimes expose neggers). The neg/rep function sort of fosters a class system, even a caste system for some. Also, I've noticed that new right-wing posters seem to rise much faster in reputation than new left-wing posters. I would also guess that it's the big-gun neggers who would most like to keep the neg/rep function. Overall, I would feel pretty much the same way even if I had never received one single neg. I just think neg/rep is an irrelevant and unfair function. I would disable mine if I could. In fact, I'm going to ask if mine can be disabled.

Bottom line – neggers are the supreme whiners - and the sneakiest of all whiners...

The majority of your non-thinking for yourself, partisan, bullshit, copy/paste, ThinkProgress, partisan drivel is the primary reason FOR the Neg rep function

:cuckoo:

I just checked.... and its easy to check. You cant rep a post twice. You came in 4 different times... i repped you each time you showed up.

So who is lying? Or are you whining that i did not rep you enough?

What you post is mostly hack shit on a level of liesmatters. Do i neg you for it? ...No i dont.

I DID pos rep you when you when you acted like a normal person just shooting the shit in a tavern.... no politics involved. Yes, i did.

This is exactly what I find most hilarious about wingnuts - "when you acted like a normal person" - meaning when my actions met with your approval and wingnuttery.

Damn, that just never stops being hilarious...
Oh ... my ... God! You whine about POSITIVE reps, too!

Damn.

Just, damn.

:lol:

he has no answer for that....... :tongue:

Well, FINALLY we have the supreme neg whiners in the same thread - Flaccid_Label, Lakhota, and Boop.

Just look at this thread and numerous others on the issue, the right wing shitheads have been throwing the biggest pissy fit i've ever seen. What a bunch of crybabies

I would be impressed if just ONE of these whiny wingnuts would admit that the very act of negging is WHINING.

Aw, come on. Not even ONE honest wingnut?

Just look at this thread and numerous others on the issue, the right wing shitheads have been throwing the biggest pissy fit i've ever seen. What a bunch of crybabies

I would be impressed if just ONE of these whiny wingnuts would admit that the very act of negging is WHINING.

Aw, come on. Not even ONE honest wingnut?

You whine enough for the whole board, dumbass...

You should spend more time at those other forums... I'm sure they like you there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back