New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh ive given you more then a few....so you are still up on my rep to neg count. You just don't remember.

That's easy for you to say when you can't prove it. Most of my time has been spent on the Politics board, and without exception all of your comments to me have been negative and provocative on that board. Hardly conducive for you giving me any pos reps. So, when and where was it that you gave me all those pos reps? I only recall getting one, maybe two, from you when I showed up at The Tavern.

Ask Boop if you don't believe me.... we discussed you and my pos repping you...and building you up in rep. You posted 14 times in the tavern. :eusa_whistle:

Well, sounds like you've been feeding Boop a crock of shit.

That's easy for you to say when you can't prove it. Most of my time has been spent on the Politics board, and without exception all of your comments to me have been negative and provocative on that board. Hardly conducive for you giving me any pos reps. So, when and where was it that you gave me all those pos reps? I only recall getting one, maybe two, from you when I showed up at The Tavern.

Ask Boop if you don't believe me.... we discussed you and my pos repping you...and building you up in rep. You posted 14 times in the tavern. :eusa_whistle:

ask her....

Thanks for the neg, syrenn. Did that "whine" make you feel better? I used to have some respect for you, but now you're down there with WillowTree, Si modo, Ernie S, California Girl, Dr.House, Oddball, Listening, etc...

Don't you have a link to UnThinkingNoProgress to back this up, Shitting Bull?

BTW, Nobody here has whined more about rep than you...

Wear that badge proudly, child...

Shitting Bull? How profound. More wisdom from one of my serial neggers.

Once a week, if that, is serial?

What's in your peace pipe, Shitting Bull?

Oh ive given you more then a few....so you are still up on my rep to neg count. You just don't remember.

Unfortunately, Boop does not recall, but I know you do a lot of Tavern repping.

How much of a neg rep whine can I post? Initial neg and ensuing PM responses?

Did I miss anything? :huddle:

Nothing but 50 pages of the right wing trolls throwing the biggest pissy fit likely ever seen on this site, over not being able to harass and use their thuggery against people like they use to. Pretty pathetic,...

You'd just have to check your thanks PM's to find out for sure.

ask her....

Ask her what? That you've been lying to her?

I just checked.... and its easy to check. You cant rep a post twice. You came in 4 different times... i repped you each time you showed up.

So who is lying? Or are you whining that i did not rep you enough?

What you post is mostly hack shit on a level of liesmatters. Do i neg you for it? ...No i dont.

I DID pos rep you when you when you acted like a normal person just shooting the shit in a tavern.... no politics involved. Yes, i did.

Did I miss anything? :huddle:

Nothing but 50 pages of the right wing trolls throwing the biggest pissy fit likely ever seen on this site, over not being able to harass and use their thuggery against people like they use to. Pretty pathetic,...
What she missed is that you and Lakhota are the two biggest whiners to staff. And, she should be thankful that she doesn't have to listing to such petty shit from whiny posters.

my guess is that the dumb ass libtard wack jobs like Rdean, TM, Dickless Fuck and Conservaderpshit whined like little fucking babies, and this is the result....
I doubt it. Consevaderrrrrrp and I suspect most of the ones you mention are PAID TROLLS of Media Matters. All you have to do is watch for their constant attacks on Fox News to tell who they are.

I also suspect that this new policy may be aimed right at the...shall we say...more intellectually challenged among these trolls.

When they lack the ability to defend, and haven't mastered the art of Zen, their only resort is to offend and ultimately attempt revenge by neg reping those who win and claim THEY just don't comprehend.

You KNOW who you are...and so do we!

I thought they were just batshit crazy Liberals and Progressives.
shrug.gif

ask her....

Ask her what? That you've been lying to her?

I just checked.... and its easy to check. You cant rep a post twice. You came in 4 different times... i repped you each time you showed up.

So who is lying? Or are you whining that i did not rep you enough?

What you post is mostly hack shit on a level of liesmatters. Do i neg you for it? ...No i dont.

I DID pos rep you when you when you acted like a normal person just shooting the shit in a tavern.... no politics involved. Yes, i did.

This is exactly what I find most hilarious about wingnuts - "when you acted like a normal person" - meaning when my actions met with your approval and wingnuttery.

Damn, that just never stops being hilarious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back