New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neggers are supreme whiners

The very act of negging is whining. Sure, sometimes it’s done for fun (children at play), but most times it’s because neggers are unable, or too lazy, to articulate adult disagreement or displeasure with a given post or poster. Hence, the convenience of negging. I’ve also noticed that the biggest neggers are those with big neg power, and they like to throw their weight around to discourage and sting posters they disagree with or don’t like. When I sometimes expose neggers, I get more negs saying I’m whining. Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in such logic? Generally speaking, it seems the big neggers don’t like to be exposed on the board. It's like some unwritten custom or rule. They expect the neggee to just quietly suck it up and move on. Most times I do just suck it up and move on, but sometimes I like to expose them - especially the serial neggers who love sneaky whining. I’ve noticed that the big neggers seem to be the least open-minded posters with very rigid views. I've also noticed that most of the big neggers seem to have bully personalities. Many of them are in cliques, and often attack like swarms of killer bees. I will obviously get negged for this post, which will simply further confirm the above.

In my opinion, the neg/rep function is the only thing wrong with USMB. It puts new posters at an unfair disadvantage, leaving them at the mercy of the big-gun neggers, with little power to fight back in-kind (which is why I sometimes expose neggers). The neg/rep function sort of fosters a class system, even a caste system for some. Also, I've noticed that new right-wing posters seem to rise much faster in reputation than new left-wing posters. I would also guess that it's the big-gun neggers who would most like to keep the neg/rep function. Overall, I would feel pretty much the same way even if I had never received one single neg. I just think neg/rep is an irrelevant and unfair function. I would disable mine if I could. In fact, I'm going to ask if mine can be disabled.

Bottom line – neggers are the supreme whiners - and the sneakiest of all whiners...

just something to think about.....

No...the system does NOT put noobs at a disadvantage. Boop has been here a year... and she has almost 2k rep.

If you want yours disabled... please neg me today and tomorrow..... and you will be all fixed up.

I know you think you're clever, but I'm really not impressed.

The very act of negging is whining. Sure, sometimes it’s done for fun (children at play), but most times it’s because neggers are unable, or too lazy, to articulate adult disagreement or displeasure with a given post or poster. Hence, the convenience of negging. I’ve also noticed that the biggest neggers are those with big neg power, and they like to throw their weight around to discourage and sting posters they disagree with or don’t like. When I sometimes expose neggers, I get more negs saying I’m whining. Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in such logic? Generally speaking, it seems the big neggers don’t like to be exposed on the board. It's like some unwritten custom or rule. They expect the neggee to just quietly suck it up and move on. Most times I do just suck it up and move on, but sometimes I like to expose them - especially the serial neggers who love sneaky whining. I’ve noticed that the big neggers seem to be the least open-minded posters with very rigid views. I've also noticed that most of the big neggers seem to have bully personalities. Many of them are in cliques, and often attack like swarms of killer bees. I will obviously get negged for this post, which will simply further confirm the above.

In my opinion, the neg/rep function is the only thing wrong with USMB. It puts new posters at an unfair disadvantage, leaving them at the mercy of the big-gun neggers, with little power to fight back in-kind (which is why I sometimes expose neggers). The neg/rep function sort of fosters a class system, even a caste system for some. Also, I've noticed that new right-wing posters seem to rise much faster in reputation than new left-wing posters. I would also guess that it's the big-gun neggers who would most like to keep the neg/rep function. Overall, I would feel pretty much the same way even if I had never received one single neg. I just think neg/rep is an irrelevant and unfair function. I would disable mine if I could. In fact, I'm going to ask if mine can be disabled.

Bottom line – neggers are the supreme whiners - and the sneakiest of all whiners...

I completely agree. The site should just eliminate the ability to neg rep period. It's become so much of a childish game with the right wingers negging and leaving nasty comments every time they get owned and put in their place, because their low mental capacity makes it impossible for them to debate anything, just trolling and throwing a temper tantrum.

It's time to take the pacifier away from the right wing trolls and tell them to grow up.

just keep your head up your ass and your rep turned off and you'll be fine wimp.

Go fuck yourself moron. You would get your ass handed to you in a debate by a baboon.

Yeah, that's why you loser trolls had to get the neg reps turned off to get a foot in the door.

Well, FINALLY we have the supreme neg whiners in the same thread - Flaccid_Label, Lakhota, and Boop.

Just look at this thread and numerous others on the issue, the right wing shitheads have been throwing the biggest pissy fit i've ever seen. What a bunch of crybabies

You just said... you don't care about negs. So... how can a neg be insulting to you?

I don't care about the number - only the insulting hypocrisy from those who whine with negs. Negging is whining!

Just take a look at the right-wing viciousness in this thread. I don't understand why they need to be so hateful.

You are a whiner extraordinaire lakhota....

Just neg me, spread it around and neg me again.... and be done with it. Trust me..i wont mind one bit.

Yes, and you're an airhead with a few juvenile sound bites. Do you get that stuff out of wingnut fortune cookes, or what?

Well, FINALLY we have the supreme neg whiners in the same thread - Flaccid_Label, Lakhota, and Boop.

Just look at this thread and numerous others on the issue, the right wing shitheads have been throwing the biggest pissy fit i've ever seen. What a bunch of crybabies

I would be impressed if just ONE of these whiny wingnuts would admit that the very act of negging is WHINING.

If we ignore them en masse, I'll bet they petition the mods for a "no ignore" rule.

No...the system does NOT put noobs at a disadvantage. Boop has been here a year... and she has almost 2k rep.

If you want yours disabled... please neg me today and tomorrow..... and you will be all fixed up.

what cleaver..... you are whining about negs.... you are whining about the neggers.... you are whining that your don't give a rats ass about reps... you are whining that you want to ask the mods to shut your reps off....

simple solution... no whining to the mods necessary... neg me twice and all your problems are solved.

So long as you are opting in to the rep system by NOT negging me twice...i think your days of whining about them should be over.

I would be impressed if just ONE of these whiny wingnuts would admit that the very act of negging is WHINING.

Get a mod to make us admit that.

I don't care about the number - only the insulting hypocrisy from those who whine with negs. Negging is whining!

Just take a look at the right-wing viciousness in this thread. I don't understand why they need to be so hateful.

You are a whiner extraordinaire lakhota....

Just neg me, spread it around and neg me again.... and be done with it. Trust me..i wont mind one bit.

Yes, and you're an airhead with a few juvenile sound bites. Do you get that stuff out of wingnut fortune cookes, or what?

LMAO.... a neg for being an ass and dissolving into insults.

neg comment:

tsk....and you wonder why you get negs.... this neg is for the hell of it so i can make a timer.... and post it in cats thread

what cleaver..... you are whining about negs.... you are whining about the neggers.... you are whining that your don't give a rats ass about reps... you are whining that you want to ask the mods to shut your reps off....

simple solution... no whining to the mods necessary... neg me twice and all your problems are solved.

So long as you are opting in to the rep system by NOT negging me twice...i think your days of whining about them should be over.

Thanks for the neg, syrenn. Did that "whine" make you feel better? I used to have some respect for you, but now you're down there with WillowTree, Si modo, Ernie S, California Girl, Dr.House, Oddball, Listening, etc...

Thanks for the neg, syrenn. Did that "whine" make you feel better? I used to have some respect for you, but now you're down there with WillowTree, Si modo, Ernie S, California Girl, Dr.House, Oddball, Listening, etc...

No.. we were having a discussion....and you dissolved. Think of my neg as taking some of pos rep i have given you back. The neg was so i could make a timer and post it in cats thread..... :thup: I posted the neg for all to see.

I'm struggling to see how serial negging is a worse form of abuse than turning in someone for negging you when you deliberately antagonize them... resulting in their rep now and forever more to be wiped out.

The result of this debacle...

Lefties can attack and provoke without any restriction or moderation on the board...

And those they target have zero options but to take it.

^^^

I hope the powers-that-be are sufficiently aware of what a troll you are and that they tune out your whining about losing your freedom to neg people who contribute more to the discussion than you do.

When you stop being an abusive poster, maybe then you will have a leg to stand on in discussions of what is a greater or lesser form of abuse.

No.. we were having a discussion....and you dissolved. Think of my neg as taking some of pos rep i have given you back. The neg was so i could make a timer and post it in cats thread..... :thup: I posted the neg for all to see.

Don't flatter yourself - you've given me very few pos reps - and I doubt the postive ones outweigh the negative ones.

Don't flatter yourself - you've given me very few pos reps - and I doubt the postive ones outweigh the negative ones.

Oh ive given you more then a few....so you are still up on my rep to neg count. You just don't remember.

Oh ive given you more then a few....so you are still up on my rep to neg count. You just don't remember.

That's easy for you to say when you can't prove it. Most of my time has been spent on the Politics board, and without exception all of your comments to me have been negative and provocative on that board. Hardly conducive for you giving me any pos reps. So, when and where was it that you gave me all those pos reps? I only recall getting one, maybe two, from you when I showed up at The Tavern.

Don't you have a link to UnThinkingNoProgress to back this up, Shitting Bull?

BTW, Nobody here has whined more about rep than you...

Wear that badge proudly, child...

That's easy for you to say when you can't prove it. Most of my time has been spent on the Politics board, and without exception all of your comments to me have been negative and provocative on that board. Hardly conducive for you giving me any pos reps. So, when and where was it that you gave me all those pos reps? I only recall getting one, maybe two, from you when I showed up at The Tavern.

Ask Boop if you don't believe me.... we discussed you and my pos repping you...and building you up in rep. You posted 14 times in the tavern. :eusa_whistle:

Don't you have a link to UnThinkingNoProgress to back this up, Shitting Bull?

BTW, Nobody here has whined more about rep than you...

Wear that badge proudly, child...

Shitting Bull? How profound. More wisdom from one of my serial neggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back