New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling to see how serial negging is a worse form of abuse than turning in someone for negging you when you deliberately antagonize them... resulting in their rep now and forever more to be wiped out.

The result of this debacle...

Lefties can attack and provoke without any restriction or moderation on the board...

And those they target have zero options but to take it.

lol, lakhota. keep it up. you might break that little bitch.

just "whine about being negged" and she will hop on it.

So who has lahkota turned in for multiple reps so far?

I can see you're gloating about it.

i extrapolated based on vast empiric data.

the urge to neg-rep a perceived whine about being neg-repped will be very hard to suppress by the emo-bitches of this board.

Rep doesn't mean shit to me, but I did get tired of being negged twice daily by the same negger. No one should get negged by the same obsessive big-gun negger within 9 hours on the same day for a total daily loss of about -2800 points from just one negger. This particular serial negger usually negged me daily, but when it started twice-daily I reported it.

And, if anyone negs me TWICE within 48 hours - I will report it.

Personally, I think the entire Rep System is for children. Now, go play...
Doesn't mean shit to you but you whined about it.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

See ya in another day, liar.

Wisdom from another one of my serial neggers...

Well..... ya cant call me a serial negger.... now can you? I dont even think i have negged you.... i do believe ive given you quite a few if memory serves....

SO

Yes... you are one of the biggest neg rep whiners this board has seen in my time here. If negs mean nothing to you... then why does it worry you if you are taking them at all?

i extrapolated based on vast empiric data.

the urge to neg-rep a perceived whine about being neg-repped will be very hard to suppress by the emo-bitches of this board.

:eusa_eh:
Ok I'm officially lost, lol.

Doesn't mean shit to you but you whined about it.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

See ya in another day, liar.

Wisdom from another one of my serial neggers...

Well..... ya cant call me a serial negger.... now can you? I dont even think i have negged you.... i do believe ive given you quite a few if memory serves....

SO

Yes... you are one of the biggest neg rep whiners this board has seen in my time here. If negs mean nothing to you... then why does it worry you if you are taking them at all?

It's the insult intended by the neg along with the taunting and vicious comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back