New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh? Then you deleted your announcement that you were leaving the board?

If I announced it to a few friends in a private forum, then no. I didn't do what he said. Nor was I back "a few hours later."
It's not quite a 'private' forum, though. Just so you know.

We all know, Rabid Modo. I especially love that all your Conservative dopes can read but not comment. I imagine you guys spanking off out of sheer frustration over it.

my guess is that the dumb ass libtard wack jobs like Rdean, TM, Dickless Fuck and Conservaderpshit whined like little fucking babies, and this is the result....
I doubt it. Consevaderrrrrrp and I suspect most of the ones you mention are PAID TROLLS of Media Matters. All you have to do is watch for their constant attacks on Fox News to tell who they are.

I also suspect that this new policy may be aimed right at the...shall we say...more intellectually challenged among these trolls.

When they lack the ability to defend, and haven't mastered the art of Zen, their only resort is to offend and ultimately attempt revenge by neg reping those who win and claim THEY just don't comprehend.

You KNOW who you are...and so do we!

my guess is that the dumb ass libtard wack jobs like Rdean, TM, Dickless Fuck and Conservaderpshit whined like little fucking babies, and this is the result....
I doubt it. Consevaderrrrrrp and I suspect most of the ones you mention are PAID TROLLS of Media Matters. All you have to do is watch for their constant attacks on Fox News to tell who they are.

I also suspect that this new policy may be aimed right at the...shall we say...more intellectually challenged among these trolls.

When they lack the ability to defend, and haven't mastered the art of Zen, their only resort is to offend and ultimately attempt revenge by neg reping those who win and claim THEY just don't comprehend.

I didn't get my check!

If I announced it to a few friends in a private forum, then no. I didn't do what he said. Nor was I back "a few hours later."

We all know, Rabid Modo. I especially love that all your Conservative dopes can read but not comment. I imagine you guys spanking off out of sheer frustration over it.
You "all know"? I wonder why Boop called it a "private" forum.

Hmmm.

:lol:

Try harder, Derp.

Just the opposite. The new rule is to accomodate them. They were being driven away by posters who identified them and negged the shit out of them for their idiocy.

That won't be happening anymore. Which is why they're all back here today.

your system is two heavily weighted for the more senior members and if a rookie gets on the wrong side of one of you senior members, that senior member can intimidate them, and some are intimidated more than others.

when jillian gave me a neg, i actually thought it was a good thing and that the minus sign was just a computer program deal. i wasn't paying attention to points or whatever. when i found out, i was a bit intimidated, but just briefly. i had come from a far more brutal board (AOL unmonitored). on AOL you can have up to seven screen names and some people would switch to all seven, a time consuming process just to do your eqivalent of a neg rep, and they did it to intimidate people..

people like to be liked. i do. on the other board though, one woman was neg repped way beyond even the number of posters on the board and she took it pretty hard. she was my worst enemy but i ended up defending her because what was happening wasn't fair at all. i told her what was going on and to not let it get to her.

all i am saying is that you neg rep some rookie and all you are really doing is silencing them, or making them leave, or making them angry enough to indulge in petty little fight.

if your community becomes stagnant, it will die. this board is complicated as is, let alone having the more senior members throw their weight around in counter-productive ways.

also, most of you people, you senior people, are very pleasant and welcoming, almost all o you, but the bad one always sticks out, at least for most people. that's just the way it is. i don't think you need that.

Jillian does try to intimidate people who voice opinions that deviate from party dogma.

Hmmm.

Try harder, Derp.

Because that's what I created it as.

And honestly? I've never swung through the conservative groups to see what they say off the board, and I am rather surprised anybody would be nosy enough to swing through ours.

LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!

LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!

LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!
LOL!!

I better go ask them for a paycheck then.

Holy fuck you're stupid.

Hmmm.

Try harder, Derp.

Because that's what I created it as.

And honestly? I've never swung through the conservative groups to see what they say off the board, and I am rather surprised anybody would be nosy enough to swing through ours.
"Nosy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back