New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with the mentality of the left that presumes people who read and research are somehow...nefarious or stupid?

You're not supposed to read, dammit. You only read the stuff that is fed to you by your superiors, and only when they tell you to.

Silly.

She's busy pmming the mods demanding that they lock up the social groups so they can plot to abuse the system in private.

my guess is that the dumb ass libtard wack jobs like Rdean, TM, Dickless Fuck and Conservaderpshit whined like little fucking babies, and this is the result....
I doubt it. Consevaderrrrrrp and I suspect most of the ones you mention are PAID TROLLS of Media Matters. All you have to do is watch for their constant attacks on Fox News to tell who they are.

I also suspect that this new policy may be aimed right at the...shall we say...more intellectually challenged among these trolls.

When they lack the ability to defend, and haven't mastered the art of Zen, their only resort is to offend and ultimately attempt revenge by neg reping those who win and claim THEY just don't comprehend.

You KNOW who you are...and so do we!

bd120724.jpg

Look, a whiner we haven't seen in a bit.

How's it hanging, whiner? Think your rep is going to skyrocket now that nobody can neg you consistently for consistently being an idiot?

Althought I haven't read all the threads and posts, it looks like it's mostly righties whining about the new neg rules.

Gee, what a surprise...

How's it hanging, whiner? Think your rep is going to skyrocket now that nobody can neg you consistently for consistently being an idiot?

Rep doesn't mean shit to me, but I did get tired of being negged twice daily by the same negger. No one should get negged by the same obsessive big-gun negger within 9 hours on the same day for a total daily loss of about -2800 points from just one negger. This particular serial negger usually negged me daily, but when it started twice-daily I reported it.

And, if anyone negs me TWICE within 48 hours - I will report it.

Personally, I think the entire Rep System is for children. Now, go play...

I remember when Righties were saying "I have no problem with phone-tapping if you have nothing to hide" :rolleyes: when Prez Cheney was tapping our phones.

If your not a seriel-negger, why give a fuck unless you are a seriel-negger. :dunno:

I agree, it seems the right wingers are throwing a pissy fit because they are no longer allowed to show off their childish thuggery by non-stop neg repping people they don't agree with. I think it's a great new rule put in by the mods :clap2:
Neg reps are "thuggery". :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You take rep very seriously, as if all of us on the receiving end of your incessant whining about them didn't already know that.

Sorta reminds me of someone ...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/91560-ravi-neg-reps-me-for-the-3rd-time-today.html

Rep doesn't mean shit to me, but I did get tired of being negged twice daily by the same negger. No one should get negged by the same obsessive big-gun negger within 9 hours on the same day for a total daily loss of about -2800 points from just one negger. This particular serial negger usually negged me daily, but when it started twice-daily I reported it.

Doesn't mean shit to you but you whined about it.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

See ya in another day, liar.

Wisdom from another one of my serial neggers...

Wisdom from another one of my serial neggers...
Liar.

And one of the biggest whiners at this board.

Pussy.

Negged for whining about negs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back