New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ask her....

Ask her what? That you've been lying to her?

I just checked.... and its easy to check. You cant rep a post twice. You came in 4 different times... i repped you each time you showed up.

So who is lying? Or are you whining that i did not rep you enough?

What you post is mostly hack shit on a level of liesmatters. Do i neg you for it? ...No i dont.

I DID pos rep you when you when you acted like a normal person just shooting the shit in a tavern.... no politics involved. Yes, i did.

Syrenn doesn't lie. I do know that.

That's easy for you to say when you can't prove it. Most of my time has been spent on the Politics board, and without exception all of your comments to me have been negative and provocative on that board. Hardly conducive for you giving me any pos reps. So, when and where was it that you gave me all those pos reps? I only recall getting one, maybe two, from you when I showed up at The Tavern.

Ask Boop if you don't believe me.... we discussed you and my pos repping you...and building you up in rep. You posted 14 times in the tavern. :eusa_whistle:

You'd just have to check your thanks PM's to find out for sure.

I purge my PMs... so nothing there..

I just checked.... and its easy to check. You cant rep a post twice. You came in 4 different times... i repped you each time you showed up.

What you post is mostly hack shit on a level of liesmatters. Do i neg you for it? ...No i dont.

I DID pos rep you when you when you acted like a normal person just shooting the shit in a tavern.... no politics involved. Yes, i did.

This is exactly what I find most hilarious about wingnuts - "when you acted like a normal person" - meaning when my actions met with your approval and wingnuttery.

Damn, that just never stops being hilarious...
Normal is so relative, isn't it? :rolleyes: But, in your circle of racists, anti-Semites, bigots, and morons, I'm sure being a piece of shit is quite normal to you.

:thup:

This is exactly what I find most hilarious about wingnuts - "when you acted like a normal person" - meaning when my actions met with your approval and wingnuttery.

Really.... how funny is that. No....it meant you checked your hack political crap at the door and could interact without it. :thup:

Once a week, if that, is serial?

What's in your peace pipe, Shitting Bull?

Once a week? Get a life.....

He post stupid shit more than that... It's generous...

Fuck off...

So do you...on a regular basis. Do I neg you for it? Nah....

Whatever.

BTW, am watching the first season of House. Not too bad, but so far each episode consists of:

Person gets sick
House and team run around not knowing what it is
Misdiagnose for about 20 minutes
House gives Omar Epps' character shit
House finds cure
Credits roll

Repeat 22 times.

Diagnosing aspect is intersting, but I am tossing up as to whether season 2 is worth it...

Carry on...

and... irony of irony.... now you are whining about POS reps.

:beer:

Once a week? Get a life.....

He post stupid shit more than that... It's generous...

Fuck off...

So do you...on a regular basis. Do I neg you for it? Nah....

Whatever.[/quotr]
Yeah, I don't neg all your fucked up stupid shit either...

Certainly opportunity to do so, but "meh"...

BTW, am watching the first season of House. Not too bad, but so far each episode consists of:

Person gets sick
House and team run around not knowing what it is
Misdiagnose for about 20 minutes
House gives Omar Epps' character shit
House finds cure
Credits roll

Repeat 22 times.

Diagnosing aspect is intersting, but I am tossing up as to whether season 2 is worth it...

Carry on...
Gets better... the sub-plots make it interesting... And Cuddy is smoking hot...

ask her....

No, you didn't. I remember getting one, maybe two, reps from you in The Tavern. That's it. However, I remember getting more negs from you prior to The Tavern, and one since.

I completely agree. The site should just eliminate the ability to neg rep period. It's become so much of a childish game with the right wingers negging and leaving nasty comments every time they get owned and put in their place, because their low mental capacity makes it impossible for them to debate anything, just trolling and throwing a temper tantrum.

It's time to take the pacifier away from the right wing trolls and tell them to grow up.

just keep your head up your ass and your rep turned off and you'll be fine wimp.

Go fuck yourself moron. You would get your ass handed to you in a debate by a baboon.

you hang with baboons do ya?

If I thank House's post, does that make me a lesbian, cause I think Cuddy is a hotty too!

Well, FINALLY we have the supreme neg whiners in the same thread - Flaccid_Label, Lakhota, and Boop.

Just look at this thread and numerous others on the issue, the right wing shitheads have been throwing the biggest pissy fit i've ever seen. What a bunch of crybabies

I would be impressed if just ONE of these whiny wingnuts would admit that the very act of negging is WHINING.

you need a freaking waaaaambalance whiner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back