New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't neg all your fucked up stupid shit either...

Certainly opportunity to do so, but "meh"...

Are you kidding me? I'm one of the most sanest people in this joint..:D
Nobody here is sane... Nobody...:badgrin:

Gets better... the sub-plots make it interesting... And Cuddy is smoking hot...

HHmm..might give season II a crack then...some of the sub plots in season one were good. ..cuddy does have her moments....

Then there's Selma Hayek too...:eusa_whistle:

The moron isn't that clever. It does this from time to time. You missed its epic neg whine thread - it whined about getting negs for neg whines....and the thread went on for days on end.

Then it did a dramatic exit. But it's posting now.

You get the picture.

:eusa_hand: then claimed he left the board because of 'something else'

Damn, you really are vicious. You were the only one that I ever mentioned to in a "Private Message" Edited. It is against Site Rules to Discuss Contents of PM's on the Open Boards. Wow, what a snake.

just and fyi..... MeBelle didn't say WHY... she said ..."something else" For i knew... something else could have been....anything.

Now we know from your own mouth what "something else' was. You cant blame her for that one... or claim she gave away "private information from a PM"

:eusa_hand: then claimed he left the board because of 'something else'

Damn, you really are vicious. You were the only one that I ever mentioned to in a "Private Message" Edited. It is against Site Rules to Discuss Contents of PM's on the Open Boards. Wow, what a snake.

just and fyi..... MeBelle didn't say WHY... she said ..."something else" For i knew... something else could have been....anything.

Now we know from your own mouth what "something else' was. You cant blame her for that one... or claim she gave away "private information from a PM"
Pretty funny, huh? Man, the intel community would LOVE him. :lmao:

Yeah, I don't neg all your fucked up stupid shit either...

Certainly opportunity to do so, but "meh"...

Are you kidding me? I'm one of the most sanest people in this joint..:D
Nobody here is sane... Nobody...:badgrin:

Gets better... the sub-plots make it interesting... And Cuddy is smoking hot...

HHmm..might give season II a crack then...some of the sub plots in season one were good. ..cuddy does have her moments....

Then there's Selma Hayek too...:eusa_whistle:

Selma appears?? hhmmm....I just watched the episode (you might remember Season 1) where he takes a bet to go off his meds and gets an Argentinian massesue.....

You're such a pig, del.

I still say we put the whole dopey lot of them on ignore.

here's something you could do

shut the fuck up

no wonder you're single :lol:

What is it with you weirdos and your obsession with my sex life?

I could care less if you're single or not, and I certainly don't want to be involved in a discussion about it..

So what on earth makes you obsess over my dating status?

You're such a pig, del.

I still say we put the whole dopey lot of them on ignore.

here's something you could do

shut the fuck up

no wonder you're single :lol:

What is it with you weirdos and your obsession with my sex life?

I could care less if you're single or not, and I certainly don't want to be involved in a discussion about it..

So what on earth makes you obsess over my dating status?

Since when does mockery equate to obsession?

So now you want the 48 hour rule moved back to 72?

:lmao:

Do you have any avatars showing any of your upper body parts - such as your brain?

aaawww... was that supposed to hurt? Again... and you wonder why you are negged.
Well, he's a moron, so yeah, that's what a moron would do.

Others wondering why he is negged is rather surprising, though. They don't seem like morons. :dunno:

a response to a neg rep is a private message, dimwit.

Grrrrrrr....I asked that ?? about 10 pages ago.
When does a neg rep/response/response whatever stop becoming a neg rep...feather head.

sorry, i'm not the welcome wagon, toots.

it stops being a rep comment, sit down, this may shock you, just after it's received as a rep comment and right before any response.

duh

^^^ intelligence is HIGH :D

TY, Sir del

That's easy for you to say when you can't prove it. Most of my time has been spent on the Politics board, and without exception all of your comments to me have been negative and provocative on that board. Hardly conducive for you giving me any pos reps. So, when and where was it that you gave me all those pos reps? I only recall getting one, maybe two, from you when I showed up at The Tavern.

Ask Boop if you don't believe me.... we discussed you and my pos repping you...and building you up in rep. You posted 14 times in the tavern. :eusa_whistle:

Unfortunately, Boop does not recall, but I know you do a lot of Tavern repping.

Funny you don't recall. I count 5 from Syrenn since July 15th. Your memory seems pretty weak. Maybe Syrenn is wasting her Reps, if you don't have the backbone to be truthful about getting Rep. Pretty disappointing.

Ask Boop if you don't believe me.... we discussed you and my pos repping you...and building you up in rep. You posted 14 times in the tavern. :eusa_whistle:

Funny you don't recall. I count 5 from Syrenn since July 15th. Your memory seems pretty weak. Maybe Syrenn is wasting her Reps, if you don't have the backbone to be truthful about getting Rep. Pretty disappointing.
:thup:

Yes, it did smell of an under-the-bus post.

I think she was talking about the convo she and i had about me giving rep to lakhota.... not me repping her.

But i agree... since he is whining about POS reps from me...it may have been a waste of reps.

I remember getting rep from Sy all the damn time. I do not remember a conversation about Lakhota.

WTF is your problem these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back