New Old Stock

I tend to upset Liberals because I won't play their little games or fall into their traps. I love a good back and forth debate with substance, and I get bored when it turns into trolling for attention. I noticed 'midcan' on the member list, I've been arguing with that pinhead for the last decade, but I have to say, he does bring substance and makes an attempt at argument most of the time, rather than spew names and insults.

Unlike you, who in his very first post on these boards refers to a longstanding member as a pinhead. Seems you like to speak out of both sides of your mouth at the same time.

I remember midcan from before this board existed. If "pinhead" offends you, we're going to have a good time! But like I said, I love a good debate and get bored with attention trolls, so you'll have to do better than this in the future, Colin.

I tend to upset Liberals because I won't play their little games or fall into their traps. I love a good back and forth debate with substance, and I get bored when it turns into trolling for attention. I noticed 'midcan' on the member list, I've been arguing with that pinhead for the last decade, but I have to say, he does bring substance and makes an attempt at argument most of the time, rather than spew names and insults.

Unlike you, who in his very first post on these boards refers to a longstanding member as a pinhead. Seems you like to speak out of both sides of your mouth at the same time.

I remember midcan from before this board existed. If "pinhead" offends you, we're going to have a good time! But like I said, I love a good debate and get bored with attention trolls, so you'll have to do better than this in the future, Colin.

You must have a very strong opinion of yourself if you think you can offend me. But hey, you carry on with your delusions of adequacy, little man.

Welcome to the board. I would have recommended that you make sure you've had all your shots, but suspect you have built a natural immunity by now.

You must have a very strong opinion of yourself if you think you can offend me. But hey, you carry on with your delusions of adequacy, little man.

Oh, I know I can offend you, no question about that. I apparently already did, just by calling someone pinhead. The real question is, will I get bored with offending you quickly?
I'm thinking, yeah.

Welcome to the board. I would have recommended that you make sure you've had all your shots, but suspect you have built a natural immunity by now.

Thank you. Yeah, not much bothers me anymore. My favorite thing to do is PWN some pinhead with his own words, if you let them talk enough, they do it every time.

Dang, I figured you for an arrogant ashole lover, didn't you vote for Obama twice?

You spelled asshole wrong, I though for sure that'd be a word you know how to spell!!

LOL

Uh oh... first problem here... my inline spell checker isn't working.

Sorry about that, Von Shpellmaster, I'll try harder!

You better because I never make any typos-and if you believe that then you believed we had WMD's in Iraq too.

:lol:

You spelled asshole wrong, I though for sure that'd be a word you know how to spell!!

LOL

You better because I never make any typos-and if you believe that then you believed we had WMD's in Iraq too.

I don't worry much about spelling, especially small typo errors, it happens. I do take exception to some moron who spells like a 4th grader, lecturing me on things way over their illiterate head.

And FYI, I don't think anyone ever claimed WE had WMDs in Iraq, it was Saddam who had them. And yes... I know for certain he had them, because the UN put little blue tags on them and recorded their whereabouts. Bush pussyfooted around with Colin Powell and the UN for two years, and Saddam flushed them all down the toilet before we got in. But since the rabid left is into politicizing anything and everything, they took this golden opportunity, and have not shut up about it.

It's a decade later, Iraq is the first functioning democracy in the Arab world, 27 million people are tasting freedom for the first time in history, including 12 million women who can now go to school and vote. 70% of them participate in Jeffersonian-style democracy, without a gun pointed at them... imagine that?

I don't worry much about spelling, especially small typo errors, it happens. I do take exception to some moron who spells like a 4th grader, lecturing me on things way over their illiterate head.

And FYI, I don't think anyone ever claimed WE had WMDs in Iraq, it was Saddam who had them. And yes... I know for certain he had them, because the UN put little blue tags on them and recorded their whereabouts. Bush pussyfooted around with Colin Powell and the UN for two years, and Saddam flushed them all down the toilet before we got in. But since the rabid left is into politicizing anything and everything, they took this golden opportunity, and have not shut up about it.

It's a decade later, Iraq is the first functioning democracy in the Arab world, 27 million people are tasting freedom for the first time in history, including 12 million women who can now go to school and vote. 70% of them participate in Jeffersonian-style democracy, without a gun pointed at them... imagine that?

Gotcha going huh? But since this is just an intro thread-see ya on the boards!!

Hi, I am new to this board, but have been posting on political message boards for more than 10 years. I am a fairly outspoken constitutional conservative. I have open-minded views on social issues, but I also respect traditional and religious values. I am not 'religious' per say, although I am very spiritually oriented and grounded. I believe most organized religion is a misinterpretation of something humans have difficulty wrapping their minds around.

Anyway, it's good to be here, I come from edited message board info, where I posted as "Dixie."

You joined in Apr 2012 and you are new? Typical Rightie logic.

You sound like an arrogant jackass and I'm already bored.

Moving on!!

Me too....

Unless you brought beer, then I'm hanging out. So the real question is....

Where's the beer Boss?

Welcome anyhoo

Are you still panhandling for beer?
Here, hope that pacifies you for a while.

P1010522.jpg

Hi, I am new to this board, but have been posting on political message boards for more than 10 years. I am a fairly outspoken constitutional conservative. I have open-minded views on social issues, but I also respect traditional and religious values. I am not 'religious' per say, although I am very spiritually oriented and grounded. I believe most organized religion is a misinterpretation of something humans have difficulty wrapping their minds around.

Anyway, it's good to be here, I come from edited message board info, where I posted as "Dixie."

You joined in Apr 2012 and you are new? Typical Rightie logic.

Typical Lefty, commenting before reading the thread... See Post #17 above.

Forum List

Back