New Orleans Gone...thank God!

Status
Not open for further replies.
archangel said:
Not wanting or intending to seem callous...maybe this is a blessing in disguise!
I can only hope and pray that New Orleans will rebuild as a productive society vs the old decadent past history...Money should be granted to rebuild this city as a fishing and fuel refineries industrial giant as it should be rather than the decadent and perverted joke it was! Corruption caused this historical city to steadily decline over the last two centuries...maybe... just maybe... they can retake this city and build it into a city to be proud of ...rather than cater to perverted parades and college hot spots to sin!
I really and truly feel sorry for the poor and defranchised of this city for their plight...however God works in mysterious ways...maybe this will be the beginning of something new and bright for the poor!

Bump to page 1....

Said1 said:
Oh yeah, decadence. I read that article about the "gay" thing that was supposed to take place the day of the hurricane. Wrath of God and what not.

hone in on something I did not say...I did actually work in New Orleans as a Narcotics Officer TDY from the Feds..This city is decadent in corruption...parades are just a symptom..it goes much deeper! :rolleyes:

archangel said:
hone in on something I did not say...I did actually work in New Orleans as a Narcotics Officer TDY from the Feds..This city is decadent in corruption...parades are just a symptom..it goes much deeper! :rolleyes:

Yep, ESP is one of my secret abilities, your spidy senses did not fail you. :laugh:

archangel said:
Bait ignored!!!!!!!!
Wus!!!:laugh:

Seriously, I spent way to much time in NO, I never left the hotel (cept back an forth to the airport, and to eat), I knew I'd walk through scum and slim.
It was a disgusting despicable place.

Said1 said:
Yep, ESP is one of my secret abilities, your spidy senses did not fail you. :laugh:

ya need "ESP" to read and respond?
:blues:

archangel said:
ya need "ESP" to read and respond?
:blues:

Shouldn't you be getting back on track, and to the original intent of this thread?

archangel said:

back on topic!

sitarro said:
You have stated before that your "master" palate doesn't get Cajun food, what style of cooking does it like? Cajun style cooking is very diverse and to denigrate the entire menu is just a little ignorant at best. Oh and by the way, putting chili pepper on something doesn't make it Cajun...I would venture to say that either you have never had any real Cajun food or you have a whimpy palate/lower intestinal track that can't handle decent seasoning, too bad for you P. The stuff that was found in New Orleans was generally Creole style, very different, not a big fan of that tomato base. :poke:

Anybody who doesn't like cajun or creole food needs a serious education!

archangel said:
Please send them to Wisconsin...not Nevada...we have our fair share to help!

You can have them Arch, we have enough losers from Illinois who came here for more generous welfare benefits.

nucular said:
You can have them Arch, we have enough losers from Illinois who came here for more generous welfare benefits.

I'll be damned.. You finally posted something I agree with! :D

nucular said:

I thought you were from Calif...not Wisconsin...how does Illinois fit into the topic? Hurry before shattered attacks me for going off topic to answer your comment!...now back on topic!

archangel said:

back on topic!

archangel said:
I thought you were from Calif...not Wisconsin...how does Illinois fit into the topic? Hurry before shattered attacks me for going off topic to answer your comment!...now back on topic!

Much like you attacked P and I for going off topic about a food post that someone ELSE made?

archangel said:

I don't know where you got that idea from unless it is from the time you tried to tell me that I'm an actor!

Cheesehead through and through!

Said1 said:
RIght now, your thinking it time for some viddles? Am I right?

had breakfast and lunch....just sipping a Bud Lite waiting for dinner time while addressing the fiasco in "NEW ORLEANS" just to keep this on topic mind ya! Some little trolls might get the wrong idea of my reply to you! :laugh:

archangel said:
had breakfast and lunch....just sipping a Bud Lite waiting for dinner time while addressing the fiasco in "NEW ORLEANS" just to keep this on topic mind ya! Some little trolls might get the wrong idea of my reply to you! :laugh:

I was right, you were thinking about food.

Right now, you're thinking about how annoyed you are that this thread keeps getting hijacked. You should be paying me for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back