New poll - Clinton 51% and Trump 39%

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The latest ABC poll shows Clinton leading Trump by 12%; 51% to 39%.

A large portion of those supporting Trump do not like him but are voting against Hillary.

Have you noticed how when people pointed out that Clinton was only ahead by 5 lousy pts that we all of a sudden have new polls saying she is ahead by 15 pts? It makes me wonder if these new polls are accurate.

Have you noticed how when people pointed out that Clinton was only ahead by 5 lousy pts that we all of a sudden have new polls saying she is ahead by 15 pts? It makes me wonder if these new polls are accurate.

They're not accurate.
More Polling Tricks=> New Reuters Poll EXTREMELY SKEWED - Reality Shows Trump Tied Up with Hillary
They are not 100% accurate but the trends they show are correct. That trend is Trump is losing ground as the general electorate sees who he is.

It could be a lot worse if he was not running against someone as unpopular as Hillary.

They're not accurate.
More Polling Tricks=> New Reuters Poll EXTREMELY SKEWED - Reality Shows Trump Tied Up with Hillary
They are not 100% accurate but the trends they show are correct. That trend is Trump is losing ground as the general electorate sees who he is.

It could be a lot worse if he was not running against someone as unpopular as Hillary.

Thats what they said about Brexit.

They're not accurate.

It's 2012 all over again.
Seriously, this is fucking insane. You would have thought these clowns learned their lesson 4 years ago but here we are.

They're not accurate.

It's 2012 all over again.
Seriously, this is fucking insane. You would have thought these clowns learned their lesson 4 years ago but here we are.

Right? I feel like I jumped into the Romney time machine.

were barking dogs polled?

I know! The only polls that were right were the ones where Trump was leading the 16 dwarfs way back when! He talked POLLS most of the time at his rallies; now the only one's he bringing up are the numbers rolling around in his head; no real accuracy there! :blahblah: :9: :banana:

The networks went all in for hilly. Can anything they say be trusted?
typical pollster calling a hillary supporter.
Pollster: Hi there, my name is Monica, may I ask u a few questions?
Rat:....OK
Pollster: First, would u consider yourself average, dumb, or very very stupid?
Rat.........I am very very stupid.
Pollster,,,,,ok,,great...next question....do you know who the current vice president is?
Rat..........uhm,,uh,,,vice president? ahhh,,,I think that would be Kim Cardooshian?
Pollster,,,,,ok,,thats close enough,,,,,ok,,,next question,,,,how often do you poop your pants a day?
Rat,,,,,,,,,,Poop my pants,,,,uhm,,,,i would say about 3 times.
Pollster......OK,,,thats all I need, sounds like you are definitely voting for Hillary Clinton,
Rat,,,,,,,,,Yes,,,,I am voting for Hillary Clinton,,,I love her because she is a woman, and has so many accomplishments too.

Forum List

Back