New Poll out of Wisconsin

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Hmm,I am SHOCKED no leftist has posted this yet....either way it DOES show polls are all over the damn place right now, interesting thing is WAY more women were polled for this poll than men, maybe its just Wisconsin or maybe suburban women are scared of terrorist roaming the streets and harming people.

Hmm,I am SHOCKED no leftist has posted this yet....
Because nobody has ever heard of this group

Read the third post in this thread and try again because CLEARLY RCP which is you dolts go to pollster HAS heard of them and says they were the most accurate in 2016 and in governor and senate races among others.

In reality, President Trump is biding his time to see if Xi and the American Taliban actually believe they can nominate Biden before unloading his advertising MOABs
There was a new ad out today by the Trump campaign, pretty decent one targeting blacks etc. Has Biden when he was in congress talking about how EVERY crime bill that left congress has HIS name on it...what's the saying about never stop an idiot from talking they do the work for you.

Hmm,I am SHOCKED no leftist has posted this yet....either way it DOES show polls are all over the damn place right now, interesting thing is WAY more women were polled for this poll than men, maybe its just Wisconsin or maybe suburban women are scared of terrorist roaming the streets and harming people.

There's no way with all this violence, looting, rioting and disrespect of the police, all of which is supported by Democrats, that Sleepy Joe is leading Trump by as much as advertised. I make no predictions for November accept that it's closer than the polls say it is.

In reality, President Trump is biding his time to see if Xi and the American Taliban actually believe they can nominate Biden before unloading his advertising MOABs
All of the Donations, from the left, middle, and the right that have been gathered going to BLM via ACT BLU, when last I checked? At 1.4 BILLION, are going to go to the DNC.

How much do you think Trump and the GOP will have to work with? :dunno:

Trafalgar group has a C- rating on 538, with republican bias.
And,
Three previous polls on the 25th show Biden ahead in wisconsin.

Trafalgar group has a C- rating on 538, with republican bias.
And,
Three previous polls on the 25th show Biden ahead in wisconsin.
RCP which is you lefties go to pollster thinks otherwise.

All of the Donations, from the left, middle, and the right that have been gathered going to BLM via ACT BLU, when last I checked? At 1.4 BILLION, are going to go to the DNC.

How many "Orange Man Bad!" ads can you buy with $1.4B?

small donations are still a good gage .....

still votin.jpeg

Hillary outspent the Donald 2 to 1 in 2016.

How did that go? It turns out being artificially inflated by the CCP and Soros doesn’t equate to support from the people.

How did that go? It turns out being artificially inflated by the CCP and Soros doesn’t equate to support from the people.
I thought it was three to one.

Agreed.

But MOST folks don't know this. Only the minority both know, and care, to find out the truth. Most have active lives and communicate with friends and family, watch TEE VEE shows, read books, and do other things. They neither care, nor have the inclination to find out.

There is something deeper;

But unless Trump himself starts by firing Fauci, distances himself from Gates and event 201, and starts telling the nation the truth about COVID-19, it's actual fatality rate and real dangers, and gets real experts on TEE VEE to do the same?

His goose is cooked.

He also needs some decent economists and criminologists on the TEE VEE telling the truth about the engineered social disintegration.

People only believe what they are told. . . and what they are being told by the Universities and the TEE VEE is telling folks about them that America is bad, the ruling un-elected Deep State is the only hope of saving them.

They really, deep down, are really AFRAID of real freedom, they want someone to tell them how to think and feel.

Forum List

Back