🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Poll Shows 60% Of Americans Think Hillary Clinton Is Untrustworthy & Dishonest

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Can't be so when married to such an honest man

-Geaux
=======================

20151104_hill.jpg

The real interesting part of the latest Quinnipiac University National Poll, is not the fact that 60% of Americans think Hillary Clinton is dishonest, but that 40% of Americans don’t.

You’d truly have to be a certified zombie, or living your life entirely under a rock, to not recognize how completely shady and corrupt this woman is. Fear not, I’ll provide a plethora of links at the end of this post, but here’s a recent example that went completely under the radar.

New Poll Shows 60% Of Americans Think Hillary Clinton Is Untrustworthy & Dishonest | Zero Hedge

-Geaux
=======================

20151104_hill.jpg

The real interesting part of the latest Quinnipiac University National Poll, is not the fact that 60% of Americans think Hillary Clinton is dishonest, but that 40% of Americans don’t.

You’d truly have to be a certified zombie, or living your life entirely under a rock, to not recognize how completely shady and corrupt this woman is. Fear not, I’ll provide a plethora of links at the end of this post, but here’s a recent example that went completely under the radar.

New Poll Shows 60% Of Americans Think Hillary Clinton Is Untrustworthy & Dishonest | Zero Hedge
Yes, the propaganda machine known as Fox News certainly is successful.

I'm shocked the poll numbers aren't 100%, but then that just speaks to how ignorant and gullible are Americans, generally. The lion's share of our population are rapidly becoming low intellect, unmotivated, screen staring, mouth breathing, drueling, obese, slobs. So, what else would be the outcome if this group could even make it out to the voting booths other than electing a candidate who was equally inept as they are themselves. We will, undoubtedly, end up with Hillary by default.

the 30% who think shes honest are all clones of that Obama Phone Girl, pretty much the 30% of Americans with an IQ between 0.0 and 25.

-Geaux
=======================

20151104_hill.jpg

Yes, the propaganda machine known as Fox News certainly is successful.

I don't watch Fox and I don't trust her...

How do you, I mean... She openly lies... Like more so than Obama does.

-Geaux
=======================

20151104_hill.jpg

That's 14% more Americans than believe in creationism. I wonder how the GOP candidates fair in a trustworthiness poll.

Forum List

Back