New Poll: Trump Is KILLING It!

See, you could not help yourself, but I'll play along-why are my feelings (if I have any)fragile?
Anyone who claims millions of illegals voted in our election is not playing with a full deck. And trying to defend such nonsense is only attempted by feeble minded people.
You have no proof they didn't, but the vote differential is so striking that any thinking man would say so. Sounds like your deck is full of deuces and jokers. I'm not defending anything to the likes of you-your girl lost and you have to deal with that.
LOLOL

I have no need to prove a negative just because you can't prove your bullshit is real.

:dance:
/—-/ Oh you can prove it by posting evidence that states tightly control voter registration against illegals. Now read this: New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes in 2016 Election
icon_rolleyes.gif

Great, another moron chimes in.

Idiot, the nonsensical claim made was that millions of illegals voted in the election. So why would you link to an article about citizens who vote more than once?
If he is moron, you are more off. You think no illegals vote-grow up.

Anyone who claims millions of illegals voted in our election is not playing with a full deck. And trying to defend such nonsense is only attempted by feeble minded people.
You have no proof they didn't, but the vote differential is so striking that any thinking man would say so. Sounds like your deck is full of deuces and jokers. I'm not defending anything to the likes of you-your girl lost and you have to deal with that.
LOLOL

I have no need to prove a negative just because you can't prove your bullshit is real.

/—-/ Oh you can prove it by posting evidence that states tightly control voter registration against illegals. Now read this: New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes in 2016 Election
icon_rolleyes.gif

Idiot, the nonsensical claim made was that millions of illegals voted in the election. So why would you link to an article about citizens who vote more than once?
You poor thing, now you're lying about what I said. I didn't say no illegals voted. I said there were some.

That you have to lie demonstrates just how empty your position is.

LOLOL

lol.... the heritage foundation writes an article based on the mercer family foundation funded dude, who wrote 'clinton cash'?
can you have possibly gotten a more biased CONspiracy laden article? me thinx not.

howeverrrrrrr................... now for something completely different- the truth:

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud
By MARINA VILLENEUVEAugust 3, 2018
PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday.

In a letter to Vice President Mike Pence and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who are both Republicans and led the commission, Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap said the documents show there was a “pre-ordained outcome” and that drafts of a commission report included a section on evidence of voter fraud that was “glaringly empty.”

“It’s calling into the darkness, looking for voter fraud,” Dunlap, a Democrat, told The Associated Press. “There’s no real evidence of it anywhere.”

Republican President Donald Trump convened the commission to investigate the 2016 presidential election after making unsubstantiated claims that between 3 million and 5 million ballots were illegally cast. Critics, including Dunlap, reject his claims of widespread voter fraud.
[...]
Even worse for that idiot.... that article isn't even about illegals voting. It doesn't even prove one illegal voted in the election.

The only reason these cretins even claim millions of illegals voted in the election is because trump told them millions did. They still don't get that trump is a pathological liar.
I believe illegals voted like you believe Trump is no good-we will not give up our belief systems. In fact, just this morning I applied for a job at ICE-I hope to get something that involves policing voting places, so I can get a picture of Juan J Illegal and show you deniers.

LOLOL

lol.... the heritage foundation writes an article based on the mercer family foundation funded dude, who wrote 'clinton cash'?
can you have possibly gotten a more biased CONspiracy laden article? me thinx not.

howeverrrrrrr................... now for something completely different- the truth:

PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday.

In a letter to Vice President Mike Pence and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who are both Republicans and led the commission, Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap said the documents show there was a “pre-ordained outcome” and that drafts of a commission report included a section on evidence of voter fraud that was “glaringly empty.”

“It’s calling into the darkness, looking for voter fraud,” Dunlap, a Democrat, told The Associated Press. “There’s no real evidence of it anywhere.”

Republican President Donald Trump convened the commission to investigate the 2016 presidential election after making unsubstantiated claims that between 3 million and 5 million ballots were illegally cast. Critics, including Dunlap, reject his claims of widespread voter fraud.
[...]
Some people believe in God, some believe Trump colluded, some believe Hillary had people killed. I believe 3 million illegals voted. Beliefs can't be proven with numbers any more than they can be dispelled.
From Mr bullwinkle
What ARE the results of Trump's presidential labors? We got a wall? We got a nuke-free NK? We got free trade? We got a nuke deal with Iran? We got friends that look up to us? We got a Republican House? What has been accomplished since Trump took office? He may LOOK busy, but what does he do other than insult, govern by tweet, sign reneging XOs with bold sharpies, play golf, hawk his rental properties like a used car salesman, lie like a rug, and go thru staff like salts thru an old maid?
Of many, I like these two best-the tax break I still enjoy and the pursuit of a wall and repelling the evil illegal-one wretch at a time.

LOLOL

[...]
Even worse for that idiot.... that article isn't even about illegals voting. It doesn't even prove one illegal voted in the election.

The only reason these cretins even claim millions of illegals voted in the election is because trump told them millions did. They still don't get that trump is a pathological liar.
I believe illegals voted like you believe Trump is no good-we will not give up our belief systems. In fact, just this morning I applied for a job at ICE-I hope to get something that involves policing voting places, so I can get a picture of Juan J Illegal and show you deniers.
WTF??

What do you think such a picture would prove? You think illegal aliens walk around with sandwich boards on announcing they're here illegally??

:lmao:

Trouble is there's PROOF Trump is a schmuck not close to capable of running a pig farm much less our country There is also proof that illegals voting was minuscule , a commission started by dump found that out

LOLOL

[...]

WTF??

What do you think such a picture would prove? You think illegal aliens walk around with sandwich boards on announcing they're here illegally??

/——/ “You think illegal aliens walk around with sandwich boards on announcing they're here illegally??”

Uh yeah...
721D1561-95FC-43C8-98B7-6600964703D7.jpeg

[...]
Some people believe in God, some believe Trump colluded, some believe Hillary had people killed. I believe 3 million illegals voted. Beliefs can't be proven with numbers any more than they can be dispelled.
Great, so you believe in fairies. Thanks for the admission.
/——/ Gee whiz, I just found proof. Let’s see how to dismiss this, Spanky. Majority of Democrats Want Illegal Aliens to Vote, Deciding Our Policies

Recently, San Francisco approved illegal aliens voting in local elections. It allows the illegals to decide policies, funding, and direction on issues such as education. Foreigners who broke our laws to come into the United States, some of whom are criminals and terrorists, get to decide leaders and policies.
We're talking about federal elections, Spunky, not local elections for school boards. :eusa_doh:

Are you simply not capable of posting relevant information to the discussion?
Please don't tell me you believe they won't be back for federal elections-you can't be that stupid.

/——/ Gee whiz, I just found proof. Let’s see how to dismiss this, Spanky. Majority of Democrats Want Illegal Aliens to Vote, Deciding Our Policies

Recently, San Francisco approved illegal aliens voting in local elections. It allows the illegals to decide policies, funding, and direction on issues such as education. Foreigners who broke our laws to come into the United States, some of whom are criminals and terrorists, get to decide leaders and policies.
We're talking about federal elections, Spunky, not local elections for school boards. :eusa_doh:

/——-/ And you think these illegals won’t try to vote in a national election? They have no right to vote in any election. WTF is the matter with you?
You just can't stay on topic, can you? One last time.... the discussion is did millions of illegals vote in the 2016 presidential election.....
ABSOLUTELY!

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

You poor thing, now you're lying about what I said. I didn't say no illegals voted. I said there were some.

Your definition of Iying is, "I can't come up with a decent response! Sap

LOLOL

[...]

WTF??

They smell, mostly don't speak English and carry pictures that don't look like them-easy peasy.

Trouble is there's PROOF Trump is a schmuck not close to capable of running a pig farm much less our country There is also proof that illegals voting was minuscule , a commission started by dump found that out
/——/
/——/ Here is Trump’s accomplishments. Now post Obozo’s or Hildabeast’s or any of the dem’s clown car candidates. President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List | MAGA PILL

[...]

WTF??

They smell, mostly don't speak English and carry pictures that don't look like them-easy peasy.
Right. So they walk into a polling place like that. You're talking like an idiot. Don't hold your breath on getting that job.

[...]

Please don't tell me you believe they won't be back for federal elections-you can't be that stupid.
Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

Great, let's see your evidence they're allowed to vote in a federal election......

/——-/ And you think these illegals won’t try to vote in a national election? They have no right to vote in any election. WTF is the matter with you?
You just can't stay on topic, can you? One last time.... the discussion is did millions of illegals vote in the 2016 presidential election.....
ABSOLUTELY!
You mean.... you absolutely can't prove it.

Thanks for participating.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Your definition of Iying is, "I can't come up with a decent response! Sap
No, my definition of lying is saying something untrue.

I said some illegals voted.

You then claimed a said no illegals votes. That would be untrue since I didn't say that. And by untrue, I mean you're lying.

If truth and facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.

/——/ We keep posting evidence and you simply reject it out of hand. Until you can guarantee us no illegals can or will vote, STFU.
newsmax

[...]

WTF??

LOLOL

Your stupidity is growing. Explain to me how you can smell them and hear them from a picture?

[...]

WTF??

Right. So they walk into a polling place like that. You're talking like an idiot. Don't hold your breath on getting that job.
You should have stopped at right. The rest is only your opinion.

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

Great, let's see your evidence they're allowed to vote in a federal election......
Lets see your evidence they're not-and allowed is very sketchy when it comes to California.

Forum List

Back