New polls suggests Donald Trump still has massive amount of followers and supporters

New pollssuggestDonald Trump still has massive amount of followers and supporters

Despite all the controversy and tapes of rude remarks to women, Trump is still backed by a large fan base

"The first poll since the tape was published showed just 12 per cent of Republicans – and 13 per cent of female Republicans – agree Trump should end his political campaign.

The survey comes amid mounting pressure for the billionaire to withdraw from the race."
Agreed and he could still possibly win,....the question should be, can we as a nation stomach this lying orange racist sexist sack of shit for 4 fuckin years?

Well, America did manage to stomach a lying half-black racist sexist, police-hating, sack of shit for eight fucking years.
are you talking about mr obama

Can you name another lying half-black racist sexist, police-hating, sack of shit, who abused the country for nearly eight years?

New pollssuggestDonald Trump still has massive amount of followers and supporters

Despite all the controversy and tapes of rude remarks to women, Trump is still backed by a large fan base

"The first poll since the tape was published showed just 12 per cent of Republicans – and 13 per cent of female Republicans – agree Trump should end his political campaign.

The survey comes amid mounting pressure for the billionaire to withdraw from the race."
Agreed and he could still possibly win,....the question should be, can we as a nation stomach this lying orange racist sexist sack of shit for 4 fuckin years?

Well, America did manage to stomach a lying half-black racist sexist, police-hating, sack of shit for eight fucking years.
are you talking about mr obama

Can you name another lying half-black racist sexist, police-hating, sack of shit, who abused the country for nearly eight years?
Another? I cant even name one.

we as a nation have stomached 2 half-assed presidents in a row,im sure we can make it through another one....

And that tolerance expires Nov 8.
Thats election day. He had two terms which you clowns couldnt stop. if it wasnt against the constitution he would be winning his 3rd term by a landslide.
and you know what A?.....im only 50-50 with Obama,but even i would vote for him to keep these 2 asses out of the WH.....

Thats election day. He had two terms which you clowns couldnt stop. if it wasnt against the constitution he would be winning his 3rd term by a landslide.
and you know what A?.....im only 50-50 with Obama,but even i would vote for him to keep these 2 asses out of the WH.....

I dont ever remember an election like this with two such subpar candidates. Usually one stands out clearly to me. The only thing that has me voting for Hilary is the specter of Drumpf being the POTUS

I dont ever remember an election like this with two such subpar candidates. Usually one stands out clearly to me. The only thing that has me voting for Hilary is the specter of Drumpf being the POTUS
i hear ya.....i cant talk myself into backing either one....

I'd vote Hillary if a Moslem terrorist was running for office.

CuRDMtIVMAAW3Kr.jpg

Of course.
He has:

KKK
Aryan Nation
Alt Right
Deplorables
and the Irredeemables all sewed up.

Trump is in a very good position.

Your disdain for your fellow Americans, and your need to demonize them is noted.
And necessary. The country is divided. Now is the time for choosing up sides.

If people were more true to the concept of Federalism, it wouldn't be so bad.

so you can vote against hillary by voting for trump, and at the same time you can vote against trump by voting for whoever you want in congress. how is this not the best election?

I'd vote Hillary if a Moslem terrorist was running for office.
gee i think i would too......

Well of course he does. There's no shortage of deplorables in this country.

You forgot to throw communist Muslim in there. Or is he not a communist Muslims anymore? Can't keep up with you right wingers.

If Trump wins, because Hillary is so blah.....I predict within a year, the country will be calling to impeach the mf with his supporters, all rednecked and confused gathering signatures...FOLKS, AS ALWAYS, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST...FROM THE TIGER

Forum List

Back