New polls suggests Donald Trump still has massive amount of followers and supporters

New pollssuggestDonald Trump still has massive amount of followers and supporters

Despite all the controversy and tapes of rude remarks to women, Trump is still backed by a large fan base

"The first poll since the tape was published showed just 12 per cent of Republicans – and 13 per cent of female Republicans – agree Trump should end his political campaign.

The survey comes amid mounting pressure for the billionaire to withdraw from the race."
Of course.
He has:

KKK
Aryan Nation
Alt Right
Deplorables
and the Irredeemables all sewed up.

Trump is in a very good position.

Your disdain for your fellow Americans, and your need to demonize them is noted.
And necessary. The country is divided. Now is the time for choosing up sides.
The only division this country has is white people wanting to relive the glory days of segregation. Once you bastards become minorities..division over and this country can finally breath again...everyone is sick of whites!!, including your own.

What a fucking racist asshole you are.

Count me as one of the supporters.
We already knew you were one of the supporters. We have you marked down under the "illiterate white male" category.

Well, it's no secret that blacks are no better off under Obama and even worse off in some cases. So even if I was an "illiterate white male" I'd still be better off than you under Clinton. How funny is that! White privilege under Democrat rule. Gotta love it!

We already knew you were one of the supporters. We have you marked down under the "illiterate white male" category.

Well, it's no secret that blacks are no better off under Obama and even worse off in some cases. So even if I was an "illiterate white male" I'd still be better off than you under Clinton. How funny is that! White privilege under Democrat rule. Gotta love it!
agreed

Blacks are much better off. Being white you wouldnt understand that. Its been a long time since I have seen this many Black people awake and determined. Thanks Obama.

New pollssuggestDonald Trump still has massive amount of followers and supporters

Despite all the controversy and tapes of rude remarks to women, Trump is still backed by a large fan base

"The first poll since the tape was published showed just 12 per cent of Republicans – and 13 per cent of female Republicans – agree Trump should end his political campaign.

The survey comes amid mounting pressure for the billionaire to withdraw from the race."
Of course.
He has:

KKK
Aryan Nation
Alt Right
Deplorables

Your disdain for your fellow Americans, and your need to demonize them is noted.
The only division this country has is white people wanting to relive the glory days of segregation. Once you bastards become minorities..division over and this country can finally breath again...everyone is sick of whites!!, including your own.

200 plus years of watching you mf's master the art of racism......I'd say thank you, but I'd like to take a little credit myself!!:banana:

Blacks are much better off. Being white you wouldnt understand that. Its been a long time since I have seen this many Black people awake and determined. Thanks Obama.
Ace, nothing Trump can say will undo what I see.....there are soooo many jobs open where I live. The problem in this country is wages and Trump is against raising wages...I wish his supporters would look beyond the orange and pay attention to the clown, he's so anti labor!!

Ace, nothing Trump can say will undo what I see.....there are soooo many jobs open where I live. The problem in this country is wages and Trump is against raising wages...I wish his supporters would look beyond the orange and pay attention to the clown, he's so anti labor!!
I'm neutral on the issue of raising wages for one very important reason for Black people. I found that i got comfortable at each job I worked because the bills were paid I was able to save. Thats an easy way to become a wage slave. What i started doing was reevaluating my situation every year, getting a new skill, and then moving on to higher pay. it wasnt long before I was making triple the amount some of the crackers were making because their uncles, fathers, or brothers had gave them the white privilege hookup. It kept me always learning and making myself better. Once I found out i was still a wage slave it forced me to start looking at my own business. Thats where the real money is and anyone can do it if they dont give up.

Of course.
He has:

KKK
Aryan Nation
Alt Right
Deplorables

200 plus years of watching you mf's master the art of racism......I'd say thank you, but I'd like to take a little credit myself!!:banana:
you are 200 years old?

I'm neutral on the issue of raising wages for one very important reason for Black people. I found that i got comfortable at each job I worked because the bills were paid I was able to save. Thats an easy way to become a wage slave. What i started doing was reevaluating my situation every year, getting a new skill, and then moving on to higher pay. it wasnt long before I was making triple the amount some of the crackers were making because their uncles, fathers, or brothers had gave them the white privilege hookup. It kept me always learning and making myself better. Once I found out i was still a wage slave it forced me to start looking at my own business. Thats where the real money is and anyone can do it if they dont give up.

That's great! So you made it from the french fry machine to cashier at McDonalds. Congrats!

That's great! So you made it from the french fry machine to cashier at McDonalds. Congrats!
thats quite impressive!

The only times I have had dealings with mcdonalds was to have you go pick up some frys for me while I was conducting a meeting.

The only times I have had dealings with mcdonalds was to have you go pick up some frys for me while I was conducting a meeting.

We're they good? Because I pissed on them.

We're they good? Because I pissed on them.
You cant find good help anywhere. Thats why I let you go and why you still collect a welfare check. No common sense.

Forum List

Back