New polls suggests Donald Trump still has massive amount of followers and supporters

New pollssuggestDonald Trump still has massive amount of followers and supporters

Despite all the controversy and tapes of rude remarks to women, Trump is still backed by a large fan base

"The first poll since the tape was published showed just 12 per cent of Republicans – and 13 per cent of female Republicans – agree Trump should end his political campaign.

The survey comes amid mounting pressure for the billionaire to withdraw from the race."
minions is a funny nickname

New pollssuggestDonald Trump still has massive amount of followers and supporters

Despite all the controversy and tapes of rude remarks to women, Trump is still backed by a large fan base

"The first poll since the tape was published showed just 12 per cent of Republicans – and 13 per cent of female Republicans – agree Trump should end his political campaign.

The survey comes amid mounting pressure for the billionaire to withdraw from the race."
obama says stop whining

what does that make him then

this gonna be good debate

good one

Count me as one of the supporters.
We already knew you were one of the supporters. We have you marked down under the "illiterate white male" category.

Well, it's no secret that blacks are no better off under Obama and even worse off in some cases. So even if I was an "illiterate white male" I'd still be better off than you under Clinton. How funny is that! White privilege under Democrat rule. Gotta love it!
Blacks are much better off. Being white you wouldnt understand that. Its been a long time since I have seen this many Black people awake and determined. Thanks Obama.
Ace, nothing Trump can say will undo what I see.....there are soooo many jobs open where I live. The problem in this country is wages and Trump is against raising wages...I wish his supporters would look beyond the orange and pay attention to the clown, he's so anti labor!!
I'm neutral on the issue of raising wages for one very important reason for Black people. I found that i got comfortable at each job I worked because the bills were paid I was able to save. Thats an easy way to become a wage slave. What i started doing was reevaluating my situation every year, getting a new skill, and then moving on to higher pay. it wasnt long before I was making triple the amount some of the crackers were making because their uncles, fathers, or brothers had gave them the white privilege hookup. It kept me always learning and making myself better. Once I found out i was still a wage slave it forced me to start looking at my own business. Thats where the real money is and anyone can do it if they dont give up.
No matter what route we take in life, abiet College or entrupenue, wages in this country must rise. My first job at 16 was 2.10 and hour......I'm almost 60 and we're talking 7.45 in times where homes and auto's and groceries have almost quadtripled in price since then??

I so understand the Trump voters. I know I marginalize these people, call them names and berate them for being so ignorant, but I so understand his base. In this country, state after state after, there are literally two america's composed in each. You have your city folk and then you have the Trump folk, those living in rural, small counties and towns. Those are the Trump supporters, isolated, self sufficient, removed from city regs and restrictions and removed from diversity. These towns are held together by a common thread....everyone looks the same, knows one another, worships the same and all follow the lead of political thinking, Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and conservative blogs. And I can see how easy it is to trap yourselves with a party whom you vote religiously time and time again to help bring back those jobs that left, help ease the stress of illegals that your now seeing around town and bring back the comfort zone of yesterdays how easy it is to get frustrated and disappointed time and time again....I get it.

So when you see a guy like Trump, who's not only identifying your pain, but is more excited to be around you, than you he...I get the reasons your so invested in a Trump presidency. But here's the deal, rural America....He may talk your language, walk your paths, but Trump will never be the answer to the left behind feelings your having. Your being conned by a guy who's only connection to your pain, is through his rallies.

Yeah he will divide America up

can i visit him

so popular

always for sure

even if he loses he will still have follwers

I will support him for life

see how many likes he gets on social media

they dont seem to care how many women report him for sexual assault

Got that right as Hillary and her paid off lying news ( msm) got the sheep believing other wise.

The MSM LIES, LIES, LIES omfg and you ppl believe their bs lies lmao.
upload_2016-10-20_20-43-32.png

Forum List

Back