New polls suggests Donald Trump still has massive amount of followers and supporters

New pollssuggestDonald Trump still has massive amount of followers and supporters

Despite all the controversy and tapes of rude remarks to women, Trump is still backed by a large fan base

"The first poll since the tape was published showed just 12 per cent of Republicans – and 13 per cent of female Republicans – agree Trump should end his political campaign.

The survey comes amid mounting pressure for the billionaire to withdraw from the race."
Of course.
He has:

KKK
Aryan Nation
Alt Right
Deplorables
and the Irredeemables all sewed up.

Trump is in a very good position.
lol @ kkk

Perfect proof of a Democratic IQ level. KKK lmfao. Dems are the ones who started/supported/funded the kkk

New pollssuggestDonald Trump still has massive amount of followers and supporters

Despite all the controversy and tapes of rude remarks to women, Trump is still backed by a large fan base

"The first poll since the tape was published showed just 12 per cent of Republicans – and 13 per cent of female Republicans – agree Trump should end his political campaign.

The survey comes amid mounting pressure for the billionaire to withdraw from the race."
Of course.
He has:

KKK
Aryan Nation
Alt Right
Deplorables

lol @ kkk

Perfect proof of a Democratic IQ level. KKK lmfao. Dems are the ones who started/supported/funded the kkk
Democrats have an average IQ of 190

Your claim that democrats have an average IQ of 190.

I have not seen a study of IQ's based on political parties before. I happen to find IQ studies rather interesting so I'd like to see the comparisons; Independents, Green Party, Tea Party, Republicans, etc. I have a ton of liberal buddies and none of them are higher than 130. My finding is that most of my Rep friends are older and thus higher educated and score higher, vs my D friends are younger and thus less educated and score a bit lower. I wish to see the cited study so I might combine their findings with my own as I suspect there is an age and "life experience" correlation when it comes to IQ. None of my friends under the age of 21, regardless of political affiliation, have reached what I refer to as "t0he minimum base" of 125IQ (that is the IQ needed to do 99% of jobs on the planet.) To me this speaks of either a) our schools are failing or b) without a knowledge bent desire at a younger age (the Elm-Jr High stage) that there is a deficiency upon "adulthood" achievement. Both of my casual studies relate to assisting my buddies (on all sides) with raising their children; I am a bit of the leader of their pack as it were, they seek advice from me. I wish to give them proper advice on raising their kids since many of them are heading into that adventure now.

Your claim that democrats have an average IQ of 190.

I have not seen a study of IQ's based on political parties before. I happen to find IQ studies rather interesting so I'd like to see the comparisons; Independents, Green Party, Tea Party, Republicans, etc. I have a ton of liberal buddies and none of them are higher than 130. My finding is that most of my Rep friends are older and thus higher educated and score higher, vs my D friends are younger and thus less educated and score a bit lower. I wish to see the cited study so I might combine their findings with my own as I suspect there is an age and "life experience" correlation when it comes to IQ. None of my friends under the age of 21, regardless of political affiliation, have reached what I refer to as "t0he minimum base" of 125IQ (that is the IQ needed to do 99% of jobs on the planet.) To me this speaks of either a) our schools are failing or b) without a knowledge bent desire at a younger age (the Elm-Jr High stage) that there is a deficiency upon "adulthood" achievement. Both of my casual studies relate to assisting my buddies (on all sides) with raising their children; I am a bit of the leader of their pack as it were, they seek advice from me. I wish to give them proper advice on raising their kids since many of them are heading into that adventure now.
they are smart

Not enough to be potus

Of course.
He has:

KKK
Aryan Nation
Alt Right
Deplorables

Your disdain for your fellow Americans, and your need to demonize them is noted.
Some Americans suck and need to be demonized

Of course.
He has:

KKK
Aryan Nation
Alt Right
Deplorables

Your disdain for your fellow Americans, and your need to demonize them is noted.

^^^^ homophobe

Of course.
He has:

KKK
Aryan Nation
Alt Right
Deplorables

^^^^ homophobe
Like carli fiorino

Of course.
He has:

KKK
Aryan Nation
Alt Right
Deplorables

Some. The issue is the left right now wants to demonize about 1/2 the country, for no worse action than disagreeing with them politically.

Of course.
He has:

KKK
Aryan Nation
Alt Right
Deplorables

^^^^ homophobe
Like carli fiorino
yeah exactly like him

Of course.
He has:

KKK
Aryan Nation
Alt Right
Deplorables

Some. The issue is the left right now wants to demonize about 1/2 the country, for no worse action than disagreeing with them politically.
thats correct

Of course.
He has:

KKK
Aryan Nation
Alt Right
Deplorables

you don't think the kkk, aryan nation and neo-nazis should be disdained.

no one thinks dumb donald is in a good position.

he will have supporters even when he loses

yes... the same angry uneducated racially aggrieved white males who support him now will support him after.
agreed. Some fans will stop supporting him and move on to Hillary
Others like you suggest would still support him

at some point, our political system will have to address the issues that concern those people instead of just handing them BS like donald is so that their actual concerns get addressed. we can't do anything about kkk'ers, they're always going to be lowlife scum, but there are people in that mix for whom it's about legitimate concerns. donald just isn't the right answer.

Of course.
He has:

KKK
Aryan Nation
Alt Right
Deplorables

yeah thats a major issue that needs to be addressed by the vice President

most of his supporters are in Georgia
14611019_1663075200671593_3897390305060832917_n.jpg

Forum List

Back