New presidential rankings place Obama in top 10, Reagan and Trump below Biden

Thunderbird you DO realise that leftwinger is a shill from langley you are trying to reason with right?

He ALWAYS avoids answering questions because wrongwinger knows he is ALWAYS wrong and rather than owning up to admitting you proved him wrong,he would kill himself first over owning up to it admitting he was proven wrong.

Thunderbird you DO realise that leftwinger is a shill from langley you are trying to reason with right?

He ALWAYS avoids answering questions because wrongwinger knows he is ALWAYS wrong and rather than owning up to admitting you proved him wrong,he would kill himself first over owning up to it admitting he was proven wrong.
I didn’t know they hire morons.

The experts got this wrong, Biden received more black votes than Obama! 81M+. The greatest administration ever!

A bit harsh for Trump no? Last place. No wars, good economy, protected the border, last place?

A new ranking of presidents by a group of self-styled experts determined that Abraham Lincoln is America's greatest president, while Donald Trump ranks last.

Lincoln topped the list of presidents in the 2024 Presidential Greatness Project expert survey for the third time, following his top spot in the rankings in the 2015 and 2018 versions of the survey.

According to a release from the Presidential Greatness Project, the 154 respondents to the survey included "current and recent members of the Presidents & Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association, which touts itself as the foremost organization of social science experts in presidential politics, as well as scholars who have recently published peer-reviewed academic research in key related scholarly journals or academic presses."

The respondents were asked to rank presidents on a scale of 0-100, with 0 being a failure, 50 being average, and 100 being great. Rounding out the top five in the rankings were Franklin Delano Roosevelt at number two, George Washington at three, Theodore Roosevelt at four, and Thomas Jefferson at five.

Trump was ranked in last place in the survey, being ranked worse than James Buchanan at 44, Andrew Johnson at 43, Franklin Peirce at 42, and William Henry Harrison at 41.

Respondents were also tracked by their political affiliation and ideology, which the release argues did not "tend to make a major difference overall" in the rankings, though there were some outliers, mainly with recent presidents.

Just another affirmative action placement for maobama. He should rightfully be in the mid 30s.

Academics who have spent their lives studying the Presidents, SHOULD HAVE watched FoxNews and NewsMax. If they had, instead of being moronic ignoramuses, DUPED by liberal media, maybe they would have known this >>

View attachment 904477
And THIS >>>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that Trump did.
90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (35.2%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

1647715683933-png.618281
Fake news.

NO EXPLANATION is required.
Good God, what the fuck is wrong with you people? Never went to school?
Therein lies the problem. You believed what you were told in government school. Hopefully you learn the error of your ways.

LBJ was awful. The butcher of Vietnam. Like most of our recent presidents, he lied us into a horrendous war. You likely know the number of Americans he had killed in Vietnam, but do you know the number of Vietnamese, Cambodians, and Laotians?

FDR while doing some great things for the people, still caused great harm. No doubt you have no idea what I’m referring to.

Nope, we've had worse, xiden , carter and wilson, come to mind and I'm sure I could come up with others with a bit more thought.

errr no, OKTexas homo Obama was far worse than carter.:rofl:Carter did not start any wars as president and was the only president other than kennedy the greatest president of the 20th century to try and get rid of the CIA which of course was kennedys undoing.that was why carter served only one term cause he also tried to reel in the CIA and kept us out of wars.

.compared to all the presidents after carter except trump of course,carter looked pretty good. carter got in office and got rid of the evil demonic george bush as CIA director and hired stansfield turner who then immediately cleaned house firing all CIA covert operaters,once reagan got in he of course fired turner and hired william casey who got the CIA back to its dirty covert operations again.

half of Americans are brainwashed sheep the ones that call reagan a great president.Turner did a great job as CIA director and he fired him and brought in THIS asswipe mass murderer and traiter?

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."-William J. Casey, CIA Director

This quote was originally spoken by Casey sometime in early February of 1981, at a meeting in the Roosevelt Room in the West Wing of the White House, at which the White House policy analyst Barbara Honegger was present (who was then acting as Assistant to the chief domestic policy adviser to the President). She then relayed it to her Godmother, the Senior White House Correspondent Sarah McClendon, who made the quote public without naming the original source, through the Radio host Mae Brussel.

as i said,half, of americans are brainwashed sheep,they have fallen hook,line and sinker for the propaganda our corrupt school system taught them in schools and what the corporate media tells them on Reagan right gipper ?

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY,THERE IS NO INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS ON THIS PLANET.:uhoh3:

Last edited:
Therein lies the problem. You believed what you were told in government school. Hopefully you learn the error of your ways.

LBJ was awful. The butcher of Vietnam. Like most of our recent presidents, he lied us into a horrendous war. You likely know the number of Americans he had killed in Vietnam, but do you know the number of Vietnamese, Cambodians, and Laotians?

FDR while doing some great things for the people, still caused great harm. No doubt you have no idea what I’m referring to.
:thankusmile: He has proven in spades he indeed only goes by what our corrupt school system taught him in class and his research is obviously only from what the corporate controlled media has taught him.same as how half Americans believed everything their schools and corporate controlled media told them about what a great man Reagan was.

Everything you said here is WRONG, and is pure leftwing media propaganda, which you obviously totally programmed to. Let's go through it step by step.
1. Trump's handling of Covid was a major success.
  • Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done.
  • 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
  • Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
  • the Navy hospital ships sent to New York and LA.
  • the stimulus checks,
  • The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
  • opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies
  • federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
  • travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
  • Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
  • fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
There has not been a million people ded from Covid in the US. Even the CDC publicly admitted the reporting of Covid deaths was riddled with comorbidities, and thereby inflated, caused by hospitals' abuse of the CARE Act, giving them thousands of $$$ for every Covid death they reported.

• 2. The economy crashed because of Democrats, not Trump.
  • The 2020 GDP plummet was a DEMOCRAT plummet casused by
    the Democrat plan to collapse the economy and then blame it on Trump, as you are ludicrously trying to do here now, and which I have refuted 1000 times in this forum. Ho hum.
    Whatever happened from Covid is on Democrats, who initiated the whole goofball thing, when Fauci and Obama's NIH gave the Wuhan lab millions$$$ for gain of function research, and they created the virus.
    Democrats made it worse, when Pelosi (wanting to keep the economy bad) refused to allow stimulus checks to be sent out, and Democrats made it worse by keeping shutdowns going.
    Trump fixed all that in July 2020, by urging reopening the economy, and we had the largest GDP growth quarter in US history (34.8%)

3. Good. The trade agreements were harmful to the US, and only benefitted the other countries. That's another one of Trump's accomplishments. One of those bad agreements was to import antimony from China & Russia. Antimony is a critical resourse used for national defense. It is needed for ammunition, tanks, submarines, warships, communication systems, night vision goggles, infrared sensors, and other military technology. After the Sunshine Silver Mine in Idaho closed in 2001, there has been no marketable antimony mined in the US – the US is entirely reliant on antimony imports from China. A country that FBI director Christopher Wray has said is the top threat to the USA.

4. Jan 6 2021 was engineered by Democrats to to give them something to bark about. 95% of th protesting was peaceful, and the rioting came from Democrat agent provocateurs with the cooperation og the Capitol police.
Trump told his supporters to "PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY make your VOICES heard" He also told tm to go home, when trouble started.

Putin just publicly stated that he preferred Biden as US president.

The Iranians also prefer Biden, as he supported their nuclear plan. Trump opposed it and withdrew from it.

Biden is who is destroying the US with a horrible economy full of recessions and below zero GDPs, record-breaking inflation, and all the harms of illegal immigration from opening up the Mexican border with a million illegal aliens a year streaming in.

YOU are the "fool", leftwing media DUPE, and dont know what you're talking about.
All MAGA-moron bullshit, here is a dose of reality;
1708649042341.png

errr no, OKTexas homo Obama was far worse than carter.:rofl:Carter did not start any wars as president and was the only president other than kennedy the greatest president of the 20th century to try and get rid of the CIA which of course was kennedys undoing.that was why carter served only one term cause he also tried to reel in the CIA and kept us out of wars.

.compared to all the presidents after carter except trump of course,carter looked pretty good. carter got in office and got rid of the evil demonic george bush as CIA director and hired stansfield turner who then immediately cleaned house firing all CIA covert operaters,once reagan got in he of course fired turner and hired william casey who got the CIA back to its dirty covert operations again.

half of Americans are brainwashed sheep the ones that call reagan a great president.Turner did a great job as CIA director and he fired him and brought in THIS asswipe mass murderer and traiter?

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."-William J. Casey, CIA Director

This quote was originally spoken by Casey sometime in early February of 1981, at a meeting in the Roosevelt Room in the West Wing of the White House, at which the White House policy analyst Barbara Honegger was present (who was then acting as Assistant to the chief domestic policy adviser to the President). She then relayed it to her Godmother, the Senior White House Correspondent Sarah McClendon, who made the quote public without naming the original source, through the Radio host Mae Brussel.

as i said,half, of americans are brainwashed sheep,they have fallen hook,line and sinker for the propaganda our corrupt school system taught them in schools and what the corporate media tells them on Reagan right gipper ?

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY,THERE IS NO INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS ON THIS PLANET.:uhoh3:

Guess you've forgotten high inflation, high interest rates and gas rationing under carter. I was effected by all of it. So I have no good memories of carter.

I got through the first page of this 24 page thread (at this time).
I saw these comments:

• Obama in the top 10
  • Queer Barry
  • Obama ass kissers
  • I liked Obama, probably the coolest president ever.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Which brings me to an interesting discussion I had this week at the 'beer- pitcher' round after our golf group finished on Tuesday. We have 16 to 24 guys each week...(it varies per personal commitments). We all have golfed together for 6-7 years or more. So we are pretty familiar with the lives of each of us .... to the degree we share.

But what is interesting is that we have a number of Europeans ---Two Brits, an Irishman, two Dutch, and a German, and a handful (5) Canadians. The rest, the remaining half are Americans. And it must be said we are all super-seniors, snowbirds hiding in Sarasota, and, all of us are Caucasian, for whatever role that plays.

But most interesting is the regard for Obama. The foreigners absolutely love him. He is a rock star for the Brits, the German the Nederlanders, and all of the Canadians too. If you put this 'American Presidents' poll up to vote at our 19th Hole table....Obama would walk away with the honors (not that anyone is old enough to remember Abe Lincoln in office)

I find that noteworthy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, this observation by poster CityGator was.......well, it was funny as hell. In my humble opinion. A hat tip!

Trump was pretty highly rated at dead last I thought.

I got through the first page of this 24 page thread (at this time).
I saw these comments:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Which brings me to an interesting discussion I had this week at the 'beer- pitcher' round after our golf group finished on Tuesday. We have 16 to 24 guys each week...(it varies per personal commitments). We all have golfed together for 6-7 years or more. So we are pretty familiar with the lives of each of us .... to the degree we share.

But what is interesting is that we have a number of Europeans ---Two Brits, an Irishman, two Dutch, and a German, and a handful (5) Canadians. The rest, the remaining half are Americans. And it must be said we are all super-seniors, snowbirds hiding in Sarasota, and, all of us are Caucasian, for whatever role that plays.

But most interesting is the regard for Obama. The foreigners absolutely love him. He is a rock star for the Brits, the German the Nederlanders, and all of the Canadians too. If you put this 'American Presidents' poll up to vote at our 19th Hole table....Obama would walk away with the honors (not that anyone is old enough to remember Abe Lincoln in office)

I find that noteworthy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, this observation by poster CityGator was.......well, it was funny as hell. In my humble opinion. A hat tip!
Are you under the misconception that Barry ain't queer?

You are probably also one of these stupid Moon Bats that deny that Michelle (aka Big Mike) is a transsexual.

Criminal Biden bragging that he ignored the SCOTUS and canceled student loan debt anyway. These rankings will need to be revised given Biden's many crimes.

Are you under the misconception that Barry ain't queer?

You are probably also one of these stupid Moon Bats that deny that Michelle (aka Big Mike) is a transsexual.

What amounts to political discourse among Conservatives

They have never progressed beyond the fifth grade

Forum List

Back