New Project:

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
I am putting together a new project, prompted by an unending slew of stories like this;

{The father of an 8-year-old boy in Blanchester, Ohio, will appear in court next week to face charges of child endangerment after his son skipped church to go play.

The boy's father, Jeffrey K. Williamson Jr., 31, says he thought his son, Justin, had boarded a bus -- along with his other children -- sent by the Woodville Baptist Church. In reality, the boy apparently decided to play on his own, ditching his four siblings and walking to a nearby Family Dollar store instead.}

Dad Charged With Child Endangerment After Son Skips Church To Go Play

And:

{
Bristol mother charged with leaving child unattended in car
Posted: Jul 09, 2014 7:24 PM PST Updated: Jul 09, 2014 7:56 PM PST
By WFSB Staff

BRISTOL, CT (WFSB) -

A Bristol mother was charged with leaving her 11-year-old child alone in a vehicle that was not running, and had the windows up, police said.

Officers were sent to 60 Middle Street on Tuesday where they said Christina Williams, 30, allegedly left her 11-year-old child inside a vehicle.

Police said the interior temperature of the car was about 85 degrees at the time they got to the scene.

When officers opened the car doors, they said the child was responsive and not in distress, and that the car was not "excessively hot."

Police said the child requested to stay inside of the car while her mother went inside a store, and Williams was located in the store and said the same thing.}

Bristol mother charged with leaving child unattended in car - WFSB 3 Connecticut

There are literally thousands of stories like these.

I want to create a media site called "Nazis" that documents the Nazi like behavior of law enforcement, whether it is beating people to death, serving murder warrants, or the simple crushing of the basic rights to raise children without the rulers infringing; our nation is out of hand. The best way to contain the abuses by our rulers is to expose them.

I can't say the media ignores these abuses, the fact that I know of them at all demonstrates that the media is reporting these stories demonstrates that they are reporting these. Still, a central hub dedicated to the exposure of totalitarian acts by law enforcement is useful.

Anyone interested?

Forum List

Back