New Quinnipiac Poll: Hillary Viewed as Most Dishonest, Loses to Carson, Rubio, & Christie

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
In a stunning new Quinnipiac national poll, Hillary is not only viewed as the most dishonest candidate but she loses head-to-head against Carson, Rubio, Cruz, and Christie. She loses to Carson the worst--by a whopping 10 points. Not surprisingly, Carson is viewed as the most honest of the candidates.

Democrats will be especially alarmed to see that the poll has her losing to Cruz. (I originally had Cruz in the title but accidentally backspaced over his name when I added Christie.)

Read the entire poll results in a Politico article titled, oddly enough, "Jeb Plummets in Latest National Poll":

Jeb Bush plummets in latest national poll

Last edited:
It's funny that the Democrats are stuck with Hilldabeast. Serves them right!

I was surprised to see Christie up there. i like him lots, despite the bridge thing. The whole bridge disaster was ginned up by democrats anyway.

like all of them.

I was surprised to see Christie up there. i like him lots, despite the bridge thing. The whole bridge disaster was ginned up by democrats anyway.

like all of them.
That hug with Obama finished him with me.
He's really a liberal. Everyone in New Jersey knows it pretty much.

like all of them.
You may not like Christie or any of the other candidates, but at some point you have to consider the option. Hillary would be an even fuller-blown disaster, unless you like endless scandals and lies coupled with general ickyness.

This poll shows the huge disconnect between the hateful far-left wingnuts on this board and average Americans. 62% said they found Carson honest and trustworthy, and only 24% disagreed. Conversely, Hillary was found to be the most dishonest of the candidates.

Even if a person disagrees with Carson's views, they should be able to easily tell that he is a good, decent, and intelligent man, a man who is willing to learn and change his mind based on new information. But, the far-left gestapo here can see nothing good in the man.

like all of them.

It was not a hug. And given the legislature that he has to work with, Christie has done some amazing things. I believe he would be a huge improvement over Obama and that he would get us going back in the right direction.

Christie is not my first choice, but I'd take him over Hillary any day.

This poll shows the huge disconnect between the hateful far-left wingnuts on this board and average Americans. 62% said they found him honest and trustworthy, and only 24% disagreed. Conversely, Hillary was found to be the most dishonest of the candidates.

Even if a person disagrees with Carson's views, they should be able to easily tell that he is a good, decent, and intelligent, a man who is willing to learn and change his mind based on new information. But, the far-left gestapo here can see nothing good in the man.
Democrats can't come to grips with a black man with an independent streak. It is not unlike a former slave owner berating the former slave's ingratitude for leaving the plantation.

Downright uppity!

What's stunning about that poll is that it included 32% Republicans and that number is way above every party affiliation poll taken recently.

In a stunning new Quinnipiac national poll, Hillary is not only viewed as the most dishonest candidate but she loses head-to-head against Carson, Rubio, Cruz, and Christie. She loses to Carson the worst--by a whopping 10 points. Not surprisingly, Carson is viewed as the most honest of the candidates.

Democrats will be especially alarmed to see that the poll has her losing to Cruz. (I originally had Cruz in the title but accidentally backspaced over his name when I added Christie.)

Read the entire poll results in a Politico article titled, oddly enough, "Jeb Plummets in Latest National Poll":

Jeb Bush plummets in latest national poll
not just dishonest,,,probably the dummest of the bunch. does she really think we can crash our servers with a bounty wipe/cloth?

like all of them.
You may not like Christie or any of the other candidates, but at some point you have to consider the option. Hillary would be an even fuller-blown disaster, unless you like endless scandals and lies coupled with general ickyness.
There are too many other options out there I like better.

I held my nose and pushed the button for McCain....and look what that got us. Christie is this year's John McCain. He's so fat that he makes Hillary look thin.

The longer Hill-Beast is under investigation by the FBI, the better. She will be unable to make inroads against a 60% dishonesty perception in the next year.
The good news is.....Democraps have ownership!!!

I held my nose and pushed the button for McCain....and look what that got us. Christie is this year's John McCain. He's so fat that he makes Hillary look thin.
He does make Howard Taft look absolutely svelte in comparison. But as round as he is, he is still leagues better than Hillary.

Forum List

Back