Yet ANOTHER "fake poll" for R-Wers to deride.....

Such bitterness and anger and all because you felt unfairly discriminated against when President Twitter refused to grab your pussy.

First, let me tell you that I am having the political time of my long life slamming Trump for the fuck-head that he certainly is.....

Secondly, (just to show how fucking "perceptive" you are) had Trump tried to grab my BALLS, he wouldn't be around today......LOL

Its becoming the preferred way to avoid reality by right wingers, to place their heads in the sand ...

Sorry, but I stopped reading at this point because I have no tolerance for liberal butthurt, delusional, projectionist snowflakes attempting to claim anyone else has a problem accepting reality.

When liberals can cease there seditious, treasonous, violent rioting, looting, burning, destroying of property, can stop calling for assassinations and trying to carry out those assassinations, when they have stopped creating these fake news conspiracy theory attack scandals, when they have put their left-wing violent fascist group antifa in check, and have gotten control of their extreme hatred due to Hillary Clinton's presidential election loss, then and only then can they talk about anyone else's denial and delusion.

Until then they cannot be taken seriously.
Thanks for taking the Nazi white supremacist side and showing the forum exactly who you are.
Another poll to ignore: Biden and Bernie beats the comrade by 20 points if an election was held this week.
You probably don't know why do you. Lol

I actually do believe that Biden and Sanders would beat Trump by 20 points. Obamacare has become more popular over time and Obama's approvals actually went up when Clinton and Trump won their party's nomination. I remember a poll that said Obama would beat Trump by 11 points and Romney would beat Clinton by 10 points. That shows how despised both candidates were.

As to why, I actually have no doubt why. They are seen as more honest than Trump just as Kasich beat Clinton because he was seen as more honest than Clinton.

To what end, Trump will continue to be the POTUS go ahead conduct 500 polls for all the good it will do you

Morons.....like you.....refuse to consider WHAT these low numbers may mean to congressional republicans up for re-election in 2018.....

Stay dumb....I don't give a crap.......LOL

Your polls are meaningless, congressional races are local and Trump is not on the ballot in 2018. About as meaningless as winning the 'popular vote' you libs really are retarded. :cuckoo:

Not necessarily. Republicans nationalized Congressional elections in 2010 so it can be done. Trump's shadow could loom large if voters want a Democrat House as a check on Trump.

As I recall "Quinnipiac U. had Hillary up by about 70% this time last year.

Another right wing idiot who can't judge what pollsters gauge, and what the electoral college is all about.......That's OK, though, we need idiots so that we can convince our kids that an education is the best way to prevent becoming like this right winger...LOL

Trump's shadow could loom large if voters want a Democrat House as a check on Trump.

.....and THAT, my friend, should scare the orange out of Trump.....The House is where impeachment proceedings begin....

To what end, Trump will continue to be the POTUS go ahead conduct 500 polls for all the good it will do you

Morons.....like you.....refuse to consider WHAT these low numbers may mean to congressional republicans up for re-election in 2018.....

Stay dumb....I don't give a crap.......LOL

Your polls are meaningless, congressional races are local and Trump is not on the ballot in 2018. About as meaningless as winning the 'popular vote' you libs really are retarded. :cuckoo:

Not necessarily. Republicans nationalized Congressional elections in 2010 so it can be done. Trump's shadow could loom large if voters want a Democrat House as a check on Trump.

Again Dem's have yet to deal with the underlying reason why voters abandoned them in the first place. Banking on voters hating Trump even more than they hate Dem's isn't much of a strategy.

because he knows he's toast. no kidding... it doesn't take 20/20 vision to see the writing on THAT wall.

Liberals - We will run against Trump in 2020.

Trump - I'm not running in 2020 you idiots.

Liberals - God we hate trump, shit, what now?

sooooooooooooo that fundraising he's doing & campaigning already for 2020 really isn't for a second term run? you mean all that money being raised is for his attorney fees? & his suckered poorly educated trumpanzees haven't figured that out yet????

you don't say.............

Not running is the winning move, Trump won't run again. He will walk away unscathed pointing at the corrupt DC establishment as the problem.

unscathed? i do not even think that a resignation is gonna save him from the russia investigation. nixon got off easy, however- that was a cakewalk compared to the charges trump et al are facing.

LMAO you people are stuck on stupid. You will not win the support of the American people by attacking Trump, that strategy is a proven failure. You people spent $1.2 billion dollars doing exactly that, plus had the entire MSM in the tank for Hillary, plus half those GOP RINO's on your side, and Trump still obliterated you winning 30 states and the White House. Why? Because its never been about Trump the man, the American people voted against the Washington establishment. Given a choice again between you and Trump or you and another Washington outsider you people will get your ass whooped again.

Trump did not obliterate anybody. Had Clinton got 1.5% in every state, she would have won. It was a close election. Trump won only because he was less hated than Clinton. People do not love Trump just as they did not love Clinton.

Its becoming the preferred way to avoid reality by right wingers, to place their heads in the sand and simply state that "if polls were correct, then Hillary would be president".......

Of course, they're wrong, most polls gauge an INDIVIDUAL's opinion, NOT the electoral college's whims......Nonetheless, only a delusional idiot could claim that Trump is "beloved" by American voters and that this scourge in the WH would be elected again if the election were held today.

Here's the latest from Quinnipiac U.

On questions of presidential morality, Trump takes a serious beating. Sixty-two percent say that Trump does not provide the U.S. with moral leadership. And breaking that down into specifics only makes it worse
  • 61-36 percent say that he is not honest;
  • 61-37 percent say that he does not have good leadership skills;
  • 57-40 percent say that he does not care about average Americans;
  • 68-29 percent say that he is not level headed;
  • 59-38 percent say that he is a strong person;
  • 55-43 percent say that he is intelligent;
  • 63-34 percent say that he does not share their values.
QU Poll Release Detail

Hey nut, what are the poll numbers for Antifa since the Demoncrat party is now run by Antifa communist thugs?

Liberals - We will run against Trump in 2020.

Trump - I'm not running in 2020 you idiots.

Liberals - God we hate trump, shit, what now?

sooooooooooooo that fundraising he's doing & campaigning already for 2020 really isn't for a second term run? you mean all that money being raised is for his attorney fees? & his suckered poorly educated trumpanzees haven't figured that out yet????

Not running is the winning move, Trump won't run again. He will walk away unscathed pointing at the corrupt DC establishment as the problem.

unscathed? i do not even think that a resignation is gonna save him from the russia investigation. nixon got off easy, however- that was a cakewalk compared to the charges trump et al are facing.

LMAO you people are stuck on stupid. You will not win the support of the American people by attacking Trump, that strategy is a proven failure. You people spent $1.2 billion dollars doing exactly that, plus had the entire MSM in the tank for Hillary, plus half those GOP RINO's on your side, and Trump still obliterated you winning 30 states and the White House. Why? Because its never been about Trump the man, the American people voted against the Washington establishment. Given a choice again between you and Trump or you and another Washington outsider you people will get your ass whooped again.

Trump did not obliterate anybody. Had Clinton got 1.5% in every state, she would have won. It was a close election. Trump won only because he was less hated than Clinton. People do not love Trump just as they did not love Clinton.

LMAO your math skills are non-existent. President Trump won 30 states, or to dumb it down for you Hillary lost 30 states. Trump won 30 states and over 300 electoral college votes, that's an ass whooping. :laugh:

LMAO your math skills are non-existent. President Trump won 30 states, or to dumb it down for you Hillary lost 30 states. Trump won 30 states and over 300 electoral college votes, that's an ass whooping

BlueBalls kind of confuses the population and importance of a state like Delaware as compared to Texas......after all, THIS is why he's well known as a MORON....LOL

LMAO your math skills are non-existent. President Trump won 30 states, or to dumb it down for you Hillary lost 30 states. Trump won 30 states and over 300 electoral college votes, that's an ass whooping

BlueBalls kind of confuses the population and importance of a state like Delaware as compared to Texas......after all, THIS is why he's well known as a MORON....LOL

The population of the states Trump won is greater than the population of the states Hillary won.

Filed under 'C' for conservatives are as dumb as shit...

Its becoming the preferred way to avoid reality by right wingers, to place their heads in the sand and simply state that "if polls were correct, then Hillary would be president".......

Of course, they're wrong, most polls gauge an INDIVIDUAL's opinion, NOT the electoral college's whims......Nonetheless, only a delusional idiot could claim that Trump is "beloved" by American voters and that this scourge in the WH would be elected again if the election were held today.

Here's the latest from Quinnipiac U.

On questions of presidential morality, Trump takes a serious beating. Sixty-two percent say that Trump does not provide the U.S. with moral leadership. And breaking that down into specifics only makes it worse
  • 61-36 percent say that he is not honest;
  • 61-37 percent say that he does not have good leadership skills;
  • 57-40 percent say that he does not care about average Americans;
  • 68-29 percent say that he is not level headed;
  • 59-38 percent say that he is a strong person;
  • 55-43 percent say that he is intelligent;
  • 63-34 percent say that he does not share their values.
QU Poll Release Detail

Hey nut, what are the poll numbers for Antifa since the Demoncrat party is now run by Antifa communist thugs?
"the Demoncrat party is now run by Antifa communist thugs"

giphy.gif

LMAO your math skills are non-existent. President Trump won 30 states, or to dumb it down for you Hillary lost 30 states. Trump won 30 states and over 300 electoral college votes, that's an ass whooping. :laugh:

It is hardly a ass whooping. Obama got 365 and 332 electoral votes respectively. 6 states were decided by 2 points or less. 12 states were decided by 5 points or less. Both Clinton and Trump underperformed in states where they won easily.

The population of the states Trump won is greater than the population of the states Hillary won.
No.....they are not
trump won low population states

From 11/3/16 Newsweek:
A number of Quinnipiac University polls released on Tuesday also put Clinton ahead in four key swing states. In Florida, Clinton has 46 percent to Trump’s 45 percent; in Ohio she leads by 46 percent to Trump’s 41 percent; and in Pennsylvania she leads Trump 48 percent to 43 percent. In North Carolina, Clinton has 47 percent support to Trump's 44 percent.

Today in Presidential Election Polls: November 3, 2016

Quinnipiac predicted Florida 46 to 45 Hillary
Actual Florida:Trump 49% Hillary 47.8 Quinnipiac misses by 2.2
Quinnipiac predicted Ohio 46 to 41 Hillary
Actual Ohio: Trump 51.69 % Hillary 43.56 Quinnipiac misses by 13.3
Quinnipiac predicted Pennsylvania 48 to 43 Hillary
Actual Pennsylvania: Trump: 48.18% Hillary 47.46 Quinnipiac misses by 5.72
Quinnipiac predicted N Carolina 47 to 44 Hillary
Actual N Carolina: Trump: 49.84% Hillary:46.17 Quinnipiac misses by 6.67

On average Quinnipiac misses by almost 7%.

Quinnipiac misses figured by adding Trump's margin of victory to Quinnipiac's predicted margins for Hillary victory.

Such bitterness and anger and all because you felt unfairly discriminated against when President Twitter refused to grab your pussy.

First, let me tell you that I am having the political time of my long life slamming Trump for the fuck-head that he certainly is.....
You should really consider taking an anger management course. :eusa_dance:

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" -- The Buddha

Secondly, (just to show how fucking "perceptive" you are) had Trump tried to grab my BALLS, he wouldn't be around today......LOL
Yeah Captain Perceptive I'm well aware of your claims of being male, despite your girlish lack of self control, so pull your panties out of your vagina, put in a fresh tampon and calm down, K?

Forum List

Back