Yet ANOTHER "fake poll" for R-Wers to deride.....

Does anyone believe Republicans are not taking these polls seriously when they decide whether to run against Trump in 2020?

Normally, a sitting President gets a free pass for a second term nomination
With Trump's dismal ratings, Republicans will be clamoring to kick him to the curb

Trump has no plans to run for a 2nd term, the man thinks 10 moves ahead of you lib halfwits.

because he knows he's toast. no kidding... it doesn't take 20/20 vision to see the writing on THAT wall.

Liberals - We will run against Trump in 2020.

Trump - I'm not running in 2020 you idiots.

Liberals - God we hate trump, shit, what now?

sooooooooooooo that fundraising he's doing & campaigning already for 2020 really isn't for a second term run? you mean all that money being raised is for his attorney fees? & his suckered poorly educated trumpanzees haven't figured that out yet????

you don't say.............

Not running is the winning move, Trump won't run again. He will walk away unscathed pointing at the corrupt DC establishment as the problem.

unscathed? i do not even think that a resignation is gonna save him from the russia investigation. nixon got off easy, however- that was a cakewalk compared to the charges trump et al are facing.

LOL you fools lost over 1,000 seats nationally BEFORE Trump ran for office.

Moron.....FIRST, the number is actually 910 in democrat losses....
Second, that number PALES in comparison to what republicans lost because of Watergate.....

Your polls are meaningless, congressional races are local and Trump is not on the ballot in 2018. About as meaningless as winning the 'popular vote' you libs really are retarded. :cuckoo:

uh-huh. first of all he won't be in office by 2020. i'm not thinking he'll make it as far as 2018. howeverrrrrrrrrrrr... every single house rep will be up for reelection AND the senate has a slim majority. that's a mighty incentive for the resistance.

LOL you realize that makes you sound like a nut bar right? :cuckoo: Go ahead delude yourselves it makes no difference to me. :laugh:

riiiiiight............ is that why town hall meetings are no shows for a lotta (R)s? why are they avoiding them like the plague? especially when people show up angry at THEM???? lolololol............

LOL you fools lost over 1,000 seats nationally BEFORE Trump ran for office. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

oh the (D)s have a long road ahead of them for sure. freedom isn't free & a lot of people hopefully have learned their lesson. i learned mine in 2000.

First you people need to figure out why you lost the support of the American people. Since you are still in denial and seem stuck on stupid and plan to try winning by attacking Trump a 2nd time well good luck with that. If you people had a brain in your pointy heads you would listen to moderate dems but its clear the left wing of your party is unwilling to abandon their strategy of division and identity politics. Put a fork in the Dem party they are done.

Its becoming the preferred way to avoid reality by right wingers, to place their heads in the sand and simply state that "if polls were correct, then Hillary would be president".......

Of course, they're wrong, most polls gauge an INDIVIDUAL's opinion, NOT the electoral college's whims......Nonetheless, only a delusional idiot could claim that Trump is "beloved" by American voters and that this scourge in the WH would be elected again if the election were held today.

Here's the latest from Quinnipiac U.

On questions of presidential morality, Trump takes a serious beating. Sixty-two percent say that Trump does not provide the U.S. with moral leadership. And breaking that down into specifics only makes it worse
  • 61-36 percent say that he is not honest;
  • 61-37 percent say that he does not have good leadership skills;
  • 57-40 percent say that he does not care about average Americans;
  • 68-29 percent say that he is not level headed;
  • 59-38 percent say that he is a strong person;
  • 55-43 percent say that he is intelligent;
  • 63-34 percent say that he does not share their values.
QU Poll Release Detail
All time low for Trump today on Gallup -- 34%

He will walk away unscathed

"Unscathed"???....Really???....You don't think that he is a bit butt-hurt, injured, ridiculed now??......(such unrequited love of the orange clown from morons ) LOL

Trump has no plans to run for a 2nd term, the man thinks 10 moves ahead of you lib halfwits.

because he knows he's toast. no kidding... it doesn't take 20/20 vision to see the writing on THAT wall.

sooooooooooooo that fundraising he's doing & campaigning already for 2020 really isn't for a second term run? you mean all that money being raised is for his attorney fees? & his suckered poorly educated trumpanzees haven't figured that out yet????

Not running is the winning move, Trump won't run again. He will walk away unscathed pointing at the corrupt DC establishment as the problem.

unscathed? i do not even think that a resignation is gonna save him from the russia investigation. nixon got off easy, however- that was a cakewalk compared to the charges trump et al are facing.

LMAO you people are stuck on stupid. You will not win the support of the American people by attacking Trump, that strategy is a proven failure. You people spent $1.2 billion dollars doing exactly that, plus had the entire MSM in the tank for Hillary, plus half those GOP RINO's on your side, and Trump still obliterated you winning 30 states and the White House. Why? Because its never been about Trump the man, the American people voted against the Washington establishment. Given a choice again between you and Trump or you and another Washington outsider you people will get your ass whooped again.

You will not win the support of the American people by attacking Trump

Really??? Trump is "loved" by the majority of the "American people"???

If you stick with that bit of delusion, there's nothing that anyone can do to fix your half brain, except for a quick lobotomy.

LMAO the man is a multi billionaire in his 70's :laugh: you libs are losing it.

True....because THAT is what he told you morons......and you, being the naive idiots that you are.....swallowed it.....

He is however, a "GREAT DEAL MAKER".....just look at the successes.....LOL

LMAO you people are stuck on stupid. You will not win the support of the American people by attacking Trump, that strategy is a proven failure. You people spent $1.2 billion dollars doing exactly that, plus had the entire MSM in the tank for Hillary, plus half those GOP RINO's on your side, and Trump still obliterated you winning 30 states and the White House. Why? Because its never been about Trump the man, the American people voted against the Washington establishment. Given a choice again between you and Trump or you and another Washington outsider you people will get your ass whooped again.

Trump will have to run on his record...

No Wall
No repeal of Obamacare
No Coal mining jobs
No jobs returning from China
No balanced budget

In 2016 he ran on empty promises. In 2020, he will have to run on unfulfilled promises

I saw a similar set of numbers about his ratings that were taken pre election ... theyre fairly close to being the same.

Shitforhair won because people who hated for him voted for him anyway (mostly independents) in key areas. Depending who runs against him in 2020 that may, or may not change. Its basically up to the Dems to get a candidate Independents can align with then go vote for.

no way, no how is he gonna last until then. one way or the other he will be gone.

that sorry piece of shit has beat all the odds on the table, and so far, every damn time ... either hes the luckiest bitch on the planet or the best, both ways hes a whining bitch. If and when Mueller gets his tax returns and can prove money laundering theres something to oust him, until then Don Cheeto will be hard to remove.

he can get his hands on those tax returns any time he wants. he has full subpoena power & the IRS will hand them over if they haven't already. that is just a cog in the wheel. he's got multiple charges of obstruction of justice already- with the latest in the last couple days when trump called 2 senators ( tillis & one more) to try to get them to back off the investigation. then there's flynn & manafort & GPS fusion who just testified i think & christopher steele will show up as well i believe....

dont get me wrong I fully agree, and then some. Grand Jury proceedings are by rule, hush hush until an endictment/s are handed down. I know what the country needs to happen, and what we think should happen, but I dont bet on basketball games any more. :eusa_doh:

;)

LMAO the man is a multi billionaire in his 70's :laugh: you libs are losing it.

True....because THAT is what he told you morons......and you, being the naive idiots that you are.....swallowed it.....

He is however, a "GREAT DEAL MAKER".....just look at the successes.....LOL

Such bitterness and anger and all because you felt unfairly discriminated against when President Twitter refused to grab your pussy.

Sheesh...get over it already. :rolleyes:

Its becoming the preferred way to avoid reality by right wingers, to place their heads in the sand ...

Sorry, but I stopped reading at this point because I have no tolerance for liberal butthurt, delusional, projectionist snowflakes attempting to claim anyone else has a problem accepting reality.

When liberals can cease there seditious, treasonous, violent rioting, looting, burning, destroying of property, can stop calling for assassinations and trying to carry out those assassinations, when they have stopped creating these fake news conspiracy theory attack scandals, when they have put their left-wing violent fascist group antifa in check, and have gotten control of their extreme hatred due to Hillary Clinton's presidential election loss, then and only then can they talk about anyone else's denial and delusion.

Until then they cannot be taken seriously.
Trump won the election and a 4 year term as POTUS hence these polls no longer matter

What's wrong with saner right wingers among your ilk to have "buyers' remorse"???

LOL

To what end, Trump will continue to be the POTUS go ahead conduct 500 polls for all the good it will do you. :laugh: You libs are not the brightest bulbs are you :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Nothing like a made up mind.
Jealous of his vagina grabbing?
Not getting enough?

Trump will have to run on his record...

No Wall
No repeal of Obamacare
No Coal mining jobs
No jobs returning from China
No balanced budget

In 2016 he ran on empty promises. In 2020, he will have to run on unfulfilled promises

No he won't because he won't run for a 2nd term, try to keep up.

Its becoming the preferred way to avoid reality by right wingers, to place their heads in the sand ...

Sorry, but I stopped reading at this point because I have no tolerance for liberal butthurt, delusional, projectionist snowflakes attempting to claim anyone else has a problem accepting reality.

When liberals can cease there seditious, treasonous, violent rioting, looting, burning, destroying of property, can stop calling for assassinations and trying to carry out those assassinations, when they have stopped creating these fake news conspiracy theory attack scandals, when they have put their left-wing violent fascist group antifa in check, and have gotten control of their extreme hatred due to Hillary Clinton's presidential election loss, then and only then can they talk about anyone else's denial and delusion.

Until then they cannot be taken seriously.
Trump won the election and a 4 year term as POTUS hence these polls no longer matter

What's wrong with saner right wingers among your ilk to have "buyers' remorse"???

LOL

To what end, Trump will continue to be the POTUS go ahead conduct 500 polls for all the good it will do you. :laugh: You libs are not the brightest bulbs are you :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Nothing like a made up mind.
Jealous of his vagina grabbing?
Not getting enough?

Just deal with it, Trump bested you. You libs seemed like sore losers at first but now, damn you people have real mental health issues.

Forum List

Back