Yet ANOTHER "fake poll" for R-Wers to deride.....

Trump won the election and a 4 year term as POTUS hence these polls no longer matter. Poor libs a day late and a dollar short with their polls.

Quinnipiac University is not liberal. They are an independent entity.

Media
Timely. Accurate. The “gold standard” of its kind. Since its informal beginnings in 1988, the Quinnipiac University Poll is widely known and highly regarded for its exactness and thoroughness. The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The New York Times, CNN, Reuters and more turn to the poll as a barometer of public opinion in matters of politics, elections, and issues of public concern.

Latest Quinnipiac University Poll Results

I saw a similar set of numbers about his ratings that were taken pre election ... theyre fairly close to being the same.

Shitforhair won because people who hated for him voted for him anyway (mostly independents) in key areas. Depending who runs against him in 2020 that may, or may not change. Its basically up to the Dems to get a candidate Independents can align with then go vote for.

no way, no how is he gonna last until then. one way or the other he will be gone.

To what end, Trump will continue to be the POTUS go ahead conduct 500 polls for all the good it will do you

Morons.....like you.....refuse to consider WHAT these low numbers may mean to congressional republicans up for re-election in 2018.....

Stay dumb....I don't give a crap.......LOL

Your polls are meaningless, congressional races are local and Trump is not on the ballot in 2018. About as meaningless as winning the 'popular vote' you libs really are retarded. :cuckoo:

uh-huh. first of all he won't be in office by 2020. i'm not thinking he'll make it as far as 2018. howeverrrrrrrrrrrr... every single house rep will be up for reelection AND the senate has a slim majority. that's a mighty incentive for the resistance.

Trump won the election and a 4 year term as POTUS hence these polls no longer matter. Poor libs a day late and a dollar short with their polls.

Media
Timely. Accurate. The “gold standard” of its kind. Since its informal beginnings in 1988, the Quinnipiac University Poll is widely known and highly regarded for its exactness and thoroughness. The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The New York Times, CNN, Reuters and more turn to the poll as a barometer of public opinion in matters of politics, elections, and issues of public concern.

I'm not questioning the poll or pollster. I'm pointing out the poll is meaningless, of no value, and will not change the fact that Trump gave Hillary the beating of her life and was sworn in as POTUS.

Do right wingers "think" that congressional conservatives do NOT believe what these polls are showing about how American voters are feeling about the "illustrious" Trump administration???

Just asking......

Does anyone believe Republicans are not taking these polls seriously when they decide whether to run against Trump in 2020?

Normally, a sitting President gets a free pass for a second term nomination
With Trump's dismal ratings, Republicans will be clamoring to kick him to the curb

To what end, Trump will continue to be the POTUS go ahead conduct 500 polls for all the good it will do you

Morons.....like you.....refuse to consider WHAT these low numbers may mean to congressional republicans up for re-election in 2018.....

Your polls are meaningless, congressional races are local and Trump is not on the ballot in 2018. About as meaningless as winning the 'popular vote' you libs really are retarded. :cuckoo:

uh-huh. first of all he won't be in office by 2020. i'm not thinking he'll make it as far as 2018. howeverrrrrrrrrrrr... every single house rep will be up for reelection AND the senate has a slim majority. that's a mighty incentive for the resistance.

LOL you realize that makes you sound like a nut bar right? :cuckoo: Go ahead delude yourselves it makes no difference to me. :laugh:

Do right wingers "think" that congressional conservatives do NOT believe what these polls are showing about how American voters are feeling about the "illustrious" Trump administration???

Just asking......

Does anyone believe Republicans are not taking these polls seriously when they decide whether to run against Trump in 2020?

With Trump's dismal ratings, Republicans will be clamoring to kick him to the curb

Trump has no plans to run for a 2nd term, the man thinks 10 moves ahead of you lib halfwits.

Media

I'm not questioning the poll or pollster. I'm pointing out the poll is meaningless, of no value, and will not change the fact that Trump gave Hillary the beating of her life and was sworn in as POTUS.

LOL!!!! are you KIDDING me?????????????? they aren't meaningless to captain crazy pants, who--- every chance he can--- makes sure he peddles bullshit lieS that his 'inauguration' day attendance was HUGE!!! BIGLEY!!!! & that hillary didn't win the POPULAR vote... you know.... POPULAR vote?!!??! his ego cannot handle it. for someone who <ahem> 'won'.... he sure is insecure about it.

I saw a similar set of numbers about his ratings that were taken pre election ... theyre fairly close to being the same.

Shitforhair won because people who hated for him voted for him anyway (mostly independents) in key areas. Depending who runs against him in 2020 that may, or may not change. Its basically up to the Dems to get a candidate Independents can align with then go vote for.

no way, no how is he gonna last until then. one way or the other he will be gone.

that sorry piece of shit has beat all the odds on the table, and so far, every damn time ... either hes the luckiest bitch on the planet or the best, both ways hes a whining bitch. If and when Mueller gets his tax returns and can prove money laundering theres something to oust him, until then Don Cheeto will be hard to remove.

LOL you realize that makes you sound like a nut bar right? :cuckoo: Go ahead delude yourselves it makes no difference to me. :laugh:

riiiiiight............ is that why town hall meetings are no shows for a lotta (R)s? why are they avoiding them like the plague? especially when people show up angry at THEM???? lolololol............

Just asking......

Trump has no plans to run for a 2nd term, the man thinks 10 moves ahead of you lib halfwits.

because he knows he's toast. no kidding... it doesn't take 20/20 vision to see the writing on THAT wall.

riiiiiight............ is that why town hall meetings are no shows for a lotta (R)s? why are they avoiding them like the plague? especially when people show up angry at THEM???? lolololol............

LOL you fools lost over 1,000 seats nationally BEFORE Trump ran for office. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just asking......

EGO

Just asking......

because he knows he's toast. no kidding... it doesn't take 20/20 vision to see the writing on THAT wall.

Liberals - We will run against Trump in 2020.

Trump - I'm not running in 2020 you idiots.

Liberals - God we hate trump, shit, what now?

that sorry piece of shit has beat all the odds on the table, and so far, every damn time ... either hes the luckiest bitch on the planet or the best, both ways hes a whining bitch. If and when Mueller gets his tax returns and can prove money laundering theres something to oust him, until then Don Cheeto will be hard to remove.

he can get his hands on those tax returns any time he wants. he has full subpoena power & the IRS will hand them over if they haven't already. that is just a cog in the wheel. he's got multiple charges of obstruction of justice already- with the latest in the last couple days when trump called 2 senators ( tillis & one more) to try to get them to back off the investigation. then there's flynn & manafort & GPS fusion who just testified i think & christopher steele will show up as well i believe....

Last edited:

Just asking......

sooooooooooooo that fundraising he's doing & campaigning already for 2020 really isn't for a second term run? you mean all that money being raised is for his attorney fees? & his suckered poorly educated trumpanzees haven't figured that out yet????

you don't say.............

LOL you fools lost over 1,000 seats nationally BEFORE Trump ran for office. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

oh the (D)s have a long road ahead of them for sure. freedom isn't free & a lot of people hopefully have learned their lesson. i learned mine in 2000.

Its becoming the preferred way to avoid reality by right wingers, to place their heads in the sand and simply state that "if polls were correct, then Hillary would be president".......

Of course, they're wrong, most polls gauge an INDIVIDUAL's opinion, NOT the electoral college's whims......Nonetheless, only a delusional idiot could claim that Trump is "beloved" by American voters and that this scourge in the WH would be elected again if the election were held today.

Here's the latest from Quinnipiac U.

On questions of presidential morality, Trump takes a serious beating. Sixty-two percent say that Trump does not provide the U.S. with moral leadership. And breaking that down into specifics only makes it worse
  • 61-36 percent say that he is not honest;
  • 61-37 percent say that he does not have good leadership skills;
  • 57-40 percent say that he does not care about average Americans;
  • 68-29 percent say that he is not level headed;
  • 59-38 percent say that he is a strong person;
  • 55-43 percent say that he is intelligent;
  • 63-34 percent say that he does not share their values.
QU Poll Release Detail
#FAKEPOLL

Just asking......

sooooooooooooo that fundraising he's doing & campaigning already for 2020 really isn't for a second term run? you mean all that money being raised is for his attorney fees? & his suckered poorly educated trumpanzees haven't figured that out yet????

you don't say.............

Not running is the winning move, Trump won't run again. He will walk away unscathed pointing at the corrupt DC establishment as the problem.

Forum List

Back