New recruit to MK Zoabi: Who are you to speak in my behalf?

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Few weeks ago MK Hanin Zoabi sent an angry letter to the Christian priest Gabriel Nadaf, demanding him to stop encouraging young Christian Arabs to join the IDF.

She said the IDF if "The enemy of the Palestinians" and therefor young Arab should not take part in the "occupying forces".

However, not everyone sees eye to eye. New recruits, in the lead of young Arab teen Naradin Toma, from Nazereth, were furious, and not necessarily on the priest.

"We are proud to be serving the country", said Naradin, waving her mobilization order infont of the channel 10 cameras. "I want to address MK Zoabi and tell her, "who are you to speak in behalf of the Christian Arabs? you're nothing, you're no one""

"Whoever believes he or she is a Palestinian, as far as I am concerned, should not even stay in this country" said Naradin, "He must be deported to Gaza, like Hanin Zoabi".

"There they (the traitors) will be applauded and blessed. Who gave her the ok to speak in out behalf? no one! She may say she's an Arab, or a Palestinian, but I am not. I am and Israeli. She doesn't speak for me, she must stop pretending like she has the best interests of the Arab community in heart".

In the following days, Naradin is to be recruited to be the responsible of new Christian Arab recruits in the IDF. many wishes her luck.

Her mother said proudly, "We will do wonders. many will follow her footsteps"

Last edited by a moderator:
Few weeks ago MK Hanin Zoabi sent an angry letter to the Christian priest Gabriel Nadaf, demanding him to stop encouraging young Christian Arabs to join the IDF.

She said the IDF if "The enemy of the Palestinians" and therefor young Arab should not take part in the "occupying forces".

However, not everyone sees eye to eye. New recruits, in the lead of young Arab teen Naradin Toma, from Nazereth, were furious, and not necessarily on the priest.

"We are proud to be serving the country", said Naradin, waving her mobilization order infont of the channel 10 cameras. "I want to address MK Zoabi and tell her, "who are you to speak in behalf of the Christian Arabs? you're nothing, you're no one""

"Whoever believes he or she is a Palestinian, as far as I am concerned, should not even stay in this country" said Naradin, "He must be deported to Gaza, like Hanin Zoabi".

"There they (the traitors) will be applauded and blessed. Who gave her the ok to speak in out behalf? no one! She may say she's an Arab, or a Palestinian, but I am not. I am and Israeli. She doesn't speak for me, she must stop pretending like she has the best interests of the Arab community in heart".

In the following days, Naradin is to be recruited to be the responsible of new Christian Arab recruits in the IDF. many wishes her luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK5EM6XStvE&feature=player_embedded

Should Palestinians leave their homeland just because they do not agree with Israel?

HUH??? What are you referring to here? Palestinians have already left their homelands. And the Arab countries won't grant them any right of return.

Should Palestinians leave their homeland just because they do not agree with Israel?

HUH??? What are you referring to here? Palestinians have already left their homelands. And the Arab countries won't grant them any right of return.

Take Hanin Zoabi, for example, where is she from?

She's obviously someone who places her ethnicity above her citizenship - which indeed makes her a poor choice for a legislative member. But that's who her district elected, so.......

She's obviously someone who places her ethnicity above her citizenship - which indeed makes her a poor choice for a legislative member. But that's who her district elected, so.......

She is a native of the land and she speaks up for other natives of the land.

Why do you see a problem.

What does it matter 'where she's from'? The convention is, one may choose their citizenship: if you don't like being a citizen of where you were born, you may choose to relocate and adopt a new country.

People do have the right to stay and be hostile to the nation in which they live *as long as they don't advocate the violent overthrow of the government* Zoabi is getting very close to such advocacy.

I'm generalizing, but assume the laws on treason in Israel are more like those in the US than in say, Iraq, where the Baathists overnight redefined the entire Iraqi Jewish community as 'hostile non-citizens' and took everything from them before kicking them out.....

Evidently 'Palestinian solidarity' groups are not interested in the hopes and dreams of any 'Palestinian' who wishes to function as a citizen of Israel. Funny, they don't seem to have had a problem with an American-born 'Palestinian' ..........

Obvious it's a political and not an ethnic basis - and the politics seems to assume that Israel is forever an adversary.

She is a native of the land and she speaks up for other natives of the land.

Why do you see a problem.

Because citizenship in modern nations is not based on 'nativism'. Because it's only when such 'natives' are firmly in opposition to the nation-state that this legislator is willing to speak up for them.

Because she is a part of the government of a nation-state and is deriding fellow citizens for being willing to participate in national defense as normal citizens do. She's not a 'pacifist', either.

What does it matter 'where she's from'? The convention is, one may choose their citizenship: if you don't like being a citizen of where you were born, you may choose to relocate and adopt a new country.

People do have the right to stay and be hostile to the nation in which they live *as long as they don't advocate the violent overthrow of the government* Zoabi is getting very close to such advocacy.

I'm generalizing, but assume the laws on treason in Israel are more like those in the US than in say, Iraq, where the Baathists overnight redefined the entire Iraqi Jewish community as 'hostile non-citizens' and took everything from them before kicking them out.....

Evidently 'Palestinian solidarity' groups are not interested in the hopes and dreams of any 'Palestinian' who wishes to function as a citizen of Israel. Funny, they don't seem to have had a problem with an American-born 'Palestinian' ..........

Obvious it's a political and not an ethnic basis - and the politics seems to assume that Israel is forever an adversary.

Of course you disregard the fact that the government of Israel is a foreign organization imposed on Palestine against the will of the people. Those people are now second class citizens in their own homeland.

Of course you disregard the fact that the government of Israel is a foreign organization imposed on Palestine against the will of the people. Those people are now second class citizens in their own homeland.

A lot of Arabs in Israel, including many Christians, identify themselves as Israelis. Some do not. Who are you to speak on behalf of ALL Arabs in Israel? You claim to not even be of Arab descent.

Yes, I disregard the lying propaganda crap that you keep repeating - because I know it to be lying propaganda crap.

Forum List

Back