New Report: 93 Million will Lose Insurance by the End of Next Year.

“The Departments’ mid-range estimate is that 66 percent of small employer plans and 45 percent of large employer plans will relinquish their grandfather status by the end of 2013,” wrote the administration on page 34,552 of the Register. All in all, more than half of employer-sponsored plans will lose their “grandfather status” and get canceled.

Didja read your own shit before you brainlessly posted it? Seriously.

Didja notice the last two words are not in quotes? The author made that up. He tossed that in there himself.

It's the end of 2013 now. 93 million people have not had their insurance cancelled.

Ain't that a bitch?

Last edited:
Whoever said the pen was mightier than the sword... was right! You can destroy a nation with the mere stroke of a pen.

obama-signs-obamacare.jpg

Hyperbole?

by TK?

I'm shocked

Folks read this again:

Under this assumption, the Departments’ mid-range estimate is that
66 percent of small employer plans and 45 percent of large employer plans will
relinquish their grandfather status by the end of 2013. The low-end estimates
are for 49 percent and 34 percent of small and large employer plans,
respectively, to have relinquished grandfather status, and the high-end
estimates are 80 percent and 64 percent, respectively.

The Romney-boi author said this means 93 million people would have their employer insurance cancelled.

Now look at those key words, written in 2010: BY THE END OF 2013.

It is now October 2013.

So ask yourselves: Have 93 million people had their insurance cancelled?

Now don't you just feel incredibly stupid?

Why did the Obama admin delay the employer mandate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Folks read this again:

The Romney-boi author said this means 93 million people would have their employer insurance cancelled.

It is now October 2013.

What does that have to do with 93 million cancellations?

As I pointed out earlier, the employer mandate in the ACA provides for FINES if companies with 50+ employees do not provide affordable coverage to their employees.

Folks read this again:

It is now October 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ouch!!!! This one has to hurt!!!

Ouch500.jpg

The employer mandate delay did not happen until July of 2013.

So that means 80-something million people would have lost their insurance by then.

Did they?

Nope.

Because the author of that piece is a retard who made up the cancellation bullshit.

That's why you guys can't find it and quote it.

Ouch!!!! This one has to hurt!!!

Keep posting those big pictures, fail-boi. It's all you're able to do since you have no evidence.

End of 2013. 93 million cancellations.

In some alternate Universe where retards live!

So we go into ObamaCare with a bunch of grandfathered employers.

Before ObamaCare, those employers had altered their healthcare insurance during the worst part of the economic crash.

Extrapolating from this extreme fat tail, the Obama adminstration guesstimated that somewhere between 30 and 66 percent of employers would make changes to their health insurance plans between 2011 and 2013 which would alter their existing plans to the point they no longer resembled the existing plans and thus would lose their grandfather status.

Some dumbshit stumbles on this at the end of 2013, decides to use the highest guesstimate, and claims the 93 million people (I would like to see his data) represented by this 66 percent figure would have their health insurance cancelled.

The dumbshit translated "lose grandfather status" to mean "cancelled insurance". What a masticating dumb fuck.

Seeing as how this IS the end of 2013, those 93 million people who had their insurance cancelled between 2011 and the present would be a pretty obvious presence!

Especially since we had an election in 2012. Romney and Rush and Sean and Ann would have been screaming themselves silly over the scores of millions who had had their employer insurance cancelled between 2011 and 2012 due to the grandfather status being revoked.

Jesus, people. THINK before you blindly post some dumb fuck Romney campaigner's blather.

Just a quick FYI. Obama's illegal suspension of the employer mandate stopped the process for this year. That was the entire point of the article, but I guess folks missed that. Once the employer mandate kicks in, employer plans must include exactly what Obama says they must include, whether companies or employees want what Obama dictates or not.

I am not sure why that is so hard to understand. Millions of people will be kicked off their employer sponsored insurance plan next year. No one is disputing that. The question will be how many.

Last edited:
Welfare Queen, the OP is fail, and your change of the goal posts only makes that more clear.

Stop the blather.

Thanks. :) Now that you've explained it....I feel a lot better. :lol:

07-minister.jpg

Why have you not posted the quote from the Register where the Obama Admin claimed 93 milion people would have their insurance cancelled?

I quoted from it. Why can't you? Do you need someone to explain how to copy and paste?

No, that can't be it. You managed to copy and paste a screed by some guy whose piss you unquestioningly drank.

So what's your excuse for this utter lack of evidence of your claim?

I hope you have learned a lesson from all this. Try not to do it again.

Welfare Queen, the OP is fail, and your change of the goal posts only makes that more clear.

Stop the blather.

Fuck off Jake. :) The illegal suspension of the employer mandate stopped the process this year. The article stated that. Once Obama allows the employer mandate to kick in, millions will lose their insurance.

Again, why is this so difficult to understand? That is why Obama suspended the employer mandate for a year. Get it now? :)

Thanks. :) Now that you've explained it....I feel a lot better. :lol:

07-minister.jpg

Why have you not posted the quote from the Register where the Obama Admin claimed 93 milion people would have their insurance cancelled?

I quoted from it. Why can't you? Do you need someone to explain how to copy and paste?

No, that can't be it. You managed to copy and paste a screed by some guy whose piss you unquestioningly drank.

So what's your excuse for this utter lack of evidence of your claim?

I hope you have learned a lesson from all this. Try not to do it again.

Two Words: Employer Mandate. Explain?

Grandfathered plans are exempt from having to provide free preventive services.

So if your employer loses their grandfather status, they will have to start providing free preventive services.

There are other broader services from which grandfathered plans are exempt.

So when the employers of those 93 million employees lose their grandfather status, those employees will find their company now has to provide more healthcare services!

You guys could not have gotten it more wrong.

Grandfathered plans are exempt from having to provide free preventive services.

So if your employer loses their grandfather status, they will have to start providing free preventive services.

There are other broader services from which grandfathered plans are exempt.

So when the employers of those 93 million employees lose their grandfather status, those employees will find their company now has to provide more healthcare services!

You guys could not have gotten it more wrong.

Game....Set...Match! :thewave::thewave:

Two Words: Employer Mandate. Explain?

A company that has 50 or more full time employees must provide a minimum level of healthcare services to their employees at an affordable price. I believe the threshold is 9 percent of MGI.

If the employer fails to do so, they must pay a fine for every employee beyond the first 30 employees.

An employer who provided insurance to their employees before ObamaCare is exempt from these requirements. They are "grandfathered".

If the grandfathered employer substantially changes their health plan, they lose their grandfather status and must meet the above requirements.

There is nothing in the law about ObamaCare cancelling the insurance of grandfathered companies when they lose their grandfather status. Nothing. The dipshit made that up.

In 2010, the Obama administration guesstimated that 40 to 66 percent of grandfathered employers would lose their grandfather status over the course of the years 2011 to 2013.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back