New Report: 93 Million will Lose Insurance by the End of Next Year.

The author of the Forbes piece worked for the Romney campaign, and he is a member of a libertarian think tank (Manhattan Institute of Scholary Research).

Last edited:
By 2018 all 100% of the employer-sponsored insurance will disappear as excise tax which is draconian40% kicks in.

The Obama admin estimated the numbers, not Forbes. Not NBC. not the Tea Party, the Koch brothers, the KKK, or any other conservative boogyman.....

Still believe they "didn't know"?

Please quote where the Obama Administration said, "93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare".

Go ahead. I provided the link to the Register which the author used as his source for that claim.

You have to be especially dense to believe the claim that the Obama Administration believed its signature plan would leave 93 million Americans without health insurance.

Another thing: The Forbes headline says this:

Obama Officials In 2010: 93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare

That is a lie. A bald-faced lie.

Nowhere in the Register do they say that.

Nowhere.

You're parsing now.

The Administration estimated the impact in terms of percentages- Forbes merely did the math.

Bottom line- Obama and his cronies lied. That is an indisputable fact.

I understand your doubt. They are Obama's numbers. :eusa_whistle:

I provided the link to the Register which the author used as his source.

Please quote from it where the Obama Administration said 93 million Americans would have their health insurance canceled.

Forbes is a very legitimate news outlet. If you actually read the story, it lays it out very clearly, and cannot be refuted factually.

I just did refute it. Factually.

No, you did not

Please quote from it where the Obama Administration said 93 million Americans would have their health insurance cancelled.

I have now challenged three of you to do so. Perhaps there is enough brainpower between the three of you to search for it.

I doubt there is enough integrity between you, though, to admit there is no such evidence. The author made a totally bogus claim.

Another thing: The Forbes headline says this:

Obama Officials In 2010: 93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare

That is a lie. A bald-faced lie.

Nowhere in the Register do they say that.

Nowhere.

No lies. It's based directly on numbers provided by the Obama Administration. Now if you're saying the Obama Administration cooked the books or lied...you might have a point.

Plus, Obama basically said yesterday that all plans not "grandfathered," will eventually be cancelled. That is the entire intent of the law. To thrown as many people as possible into the exchanges.

One final thing: I have posted about 10 threads over the last month on Obamacare. In everyone---without exception---liberals have said the basic thrust of the information provided was false or wrong. And I can say honestly (because unlike Obama, I am honest) that each liberal objection was almost immediately proved to be false.

An enormous number of people with employer based plans will lose their insurance next year. You and I both know that. Why keep up the pretense?

I understand your doubt. They are Obama's numbers. :eusa_whistle:

Please quote from it where the Obama Administration said 93 million Americans would have their health insurance canceled.

It's based on numbers by the Obama Administration. Having difficulty wrapping your head around that?

The Obama admin estimated the numbers, not Forbes. Not NBC. not the Tea Party, the Koch brothers, the KKK, or any other conservative boogyman.....

Please quote where the Obama Administration said, "93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare".

Go ahead. I provided the link to the Register which the author used as his source for that claim.

You have to be especially dense to believe the claim that the Obama Administration believed its signature plan would leave 93 million Americans without health insurance.

And how do these people sign up for this here new-fangled obamerkeer?

On a new-fangled website? :lmao:

I am hilarious :)

It's very simple, dunderheads. All existing employer health insurance plans at the time ObamaCare was enactged were grandfathered.

Does that mean every employer who is grandfathered should be grandfathered forever, even if they radically change their insurance plans into something that bears no resemblance to the orginal?

The regulations provide guidelines for what an employer would have to do to lose their grandfather status. If you cross such-and-such line, your health plan is basically a different plan than the one which was grandfathered, and so you lose your grandfather status.

That. Is. It.

It has nothing do with canceling employees health insurance.

The Obama administration guesstimated that by 2013, 66 percent of existing employer health insurance plans would be altered enough to have lost their grandfather status. That was their HIGH estimate, and it was based on the rate of changes employers had made during the crash.

Read the Register. It is very plain.

Last edited:
Show me in the ACA where employer plans that are not grandfathered are cancelled.

They are like salmon swimming upstream...I mean, they're trying real hard...but it all equals =

71289274971318940067.jpeg

No, you are not hiliarious. You are retarded.

Since they aren't having their employer insurance plans cancelled, unless their employer decides to cancel it, they won't need to get new insurance.

They are like salmon swimming upstream...I mean, they're trying real hard...but it all equals =

I see you are unable to find the evidence where the Obama Administration said 93 million employees would have their employer insurance cancelled.

Hurts to be wrong, don't it?

The author made that up. He lied and you drank his piss.

It's very simple, dunderheads. All existing employer health insurance plans at the time ObamaCare was enactged were grandfathered.

Does that mean every employer who is grandfathered should be grandfathered forever, even if they radically change their insurance plans into something that bears no resemblance to the orginal?

The regulations provide guidelines for what an employer would have to do to lose their grandfather status. If you cross such-and-such line, your health plan is basically a different plan than the one which was grandfathered, and so you lose your grandfather status.

That. Is. It.

The Obama administration guesstimated that by 2013, 66 percent of existing employer health insurance plans would be altered enough to have lost their grandfather status. That was their HIGH estimate, and it was based on the rate of changes employers had made during the crash.

I thought that the new 'Common Core' Curriculum was only in primary school right now. :dunno:

Sounds about right.....

Check out numbers 5 and 6...

BX3RMMgCUAEyPuL.jpg

But I think a lot of our lib contributors are learning Civics in school under the above political foundational belief system.

See #5 & 6

Last edited:
Folks read this again:

Under this assumption, the Departments’ mid-range estimate is that
66 percent of small employer plans and 45 percent of large employer plans will
relinquish their grandfather status by the end of 2013. The low-end estimates
are for 49 percent and 34 percent of small and large employer plans,
respectively, to have relinquished grandfather status, and the high-end
estimates are 80 percent and 64 percent, respectively.

The Romney-boi author said this means 93 million people would have their employer insurance cancelled.

Now look at those key words, written in 2010: BY THE END OF 2013.

It is now October 2013.

So ask yourselves: Have 93 million people had their insurance cancelled?

Now don't you just feel incredibly stupid?

Last edited:

That. Is. It.

I thought that the new 'Common Core' Curriculum was only in primary school right now. :dunno:

Sounds about right.....

Check out numbers 5 and 6...

BX3RMMgCUAEyPuL.jpg

But I think a lot of our lib contributors are learning Civics in school under the above political foundational belief system.

See #5 & 6

Translation: We can't find proof for the bogus claim, so let's post BIG PICTURES!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Here it is. The end of 2013. Three years since that report in 2010 said 66 percent would lose their status between 2011 and the end of 2013.

The Forbes guy said that meant 93 million have had their policies cancelled.

Between 2011 and 2013.

Yup.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back