New shadow secretary for Women and Equalities..with a twist

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England

Anneliese Dodds has been appointed as the new shadow secretary for women and equalities after Marsha de Cordova abruptly left the frontbench role.

Former shadow chancellor Dodds, who is also the chair of the Labour party, will take up the post with immediate effect.

So what's the twist? Two years ago on a BBC Radio 4 Woman’s Hour radio interview, Dodds couldn't define what a woman was!!

Why must they all be so ugly?

th

The old one must have exploded.

OIP.F99XRkly9NVQpaz9j0uMXQHaEK

Anneliese Dodds has been appointed as the new shadow secretary for women and equalities after Marsha de Cordova abruptly left the frontbench role.

Former shadow chancellor Dodds, who is also the chair of the Labour party, will take up the post with immediate effect.

So what's the twist? Two years ago on a BBC Radio 4 Woman’s Hour radio interview, Dodds couldn't define what a woman was!!
Badenough held the job in the disgraced govt. I could shit something that would do a better job than her.

Well the USA recently put a woman who can't define what a woman is on the Supreme Court bench. That the insanity seems to be spreading is both reassuring and alarming in the sense that misery loves company. As an old debate participant and coach, I am very good at developing arguments for both side of a question. I can't do that for wokeness though. I can't find ANY merit in wokeness whatsoever,

Well the USA recently put a woman who can't define what a woman is on the Supreme Court bench. That the insanity seems to be spreading is both reassuring and alarming in the sense that misery loves company. As an old debate participant and coach, I am very good at developing arguments for both side of a question. I can't do that for wokeness though. I can't find ANY merit in wokeness whatsoever,
I just can't get past the dark humor of it all.....It's not rational so all I can manage is making fun of it.

Meanwhile it's getting worse instead of better.

I just can't get past the dark humor of it all.....It's not rational so all I can manage is making fun of it.

Meanwhile it's getting worse instead of better.
And it will continue to get worse as long as we keep electing far left people who promote it and they in turn tell media and institutions they control to promote it. Infusing common sense into a screwed up culture requires strong leadership and communication. The left controls most of the communication which makes it infinitely more difficult.

Forum List

Back