🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Statement From Trump, Just In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, black people should be beaten for making political statements. Trump is awesome!
It's easy to see why Trump is a real hero for his followers.
Average Republicans are as racist as fuck.
I wouldn't go that far. Trump is an outlier in his own party; 28% of Republicans polled doesn't look anything like a majority to me. He has no chance in the general election and most Republicans know it.

Yep, black people should be beaten for making political statements. Trump is awesome!
I wouldn't go that far. Trump is an outlier in his own party; 28% of Republicans polled doesn't look anything like a majority to me. He has no chance in the general election and most Republicans know it.
He's certainly making it look like Republicans are racists with his attacks on black people, Mexican people, Syrian people....

He's certainly making it look like Republicans are racists with his attacks on black people, Mexican people, Syrian people....
Trump is just canny enough to exploit the most base and trivial concerns of his core constituency.......birthers.

When people act like assholes they should be roughed up. There's nothing racist about it at all. black, white, yellow, brown...act like an asshole you should get bitch slapped. Enough with the racist accusations BS.

When people act like assholes they should be roughed up. There's nothing racist about it at all. black, white, yellow, brown...act like an asshole you should get bitch slapped. Enough with the racist accusations BS.
It seems that Trump followers take their inspiration from historic examples.

You're being ridiculous...

If some other person stood up in the middle of Hillary's rally and acted like an asshole, the same rules would apply. Doesn't matter the color/race of the person....

You're being ridiculous...

If some other person stood up in the middle of Hillary's rally and acted like an asshole, the same rules would apply. Doesn't matter the color/race of the person....

I never once mentioned anything about race. I'll leave that concern to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back