New study finds this OTC drug that’s probably already in your medicine cabinet can significantly cut Covid risk

Since the pandemic began, finding it has been a bitch though.

I ran out last may, and it took me until June of this year to find any that was not of that reduced low does 81 mg kind. One would almost think it is a conspiracy. lol

I did find one bottle, once, of Bayer. I prefer the store brand, b/c, well, aspirin is aspirin, it's just acetylsalicylic acid.

Last time I found it, I stocked up, four bottles.

If I find it again, I will swipe me some. I always grab that and Sambucol when I see it. Along with diet, exercise, and the right vitamins, it has kept me well.

But yeah, Aspirin, Vitimin C+Zinc, and Sambucol have been hard to come by during this craziness.

Thank goodness there has always been lots of D always available.

Why would he lie about it?
Where's your evidence it's registered to help covid?
Because he is heavily invested in the covid vaccine stocks....so 1) He was hoping to push the virus and its death kill ration (also why he and Cuomo were in basically daily communication when Cuomo was putting covid patients in nursing homes purposely spreading the disease around to the elderly and 2) he makes money off the covid stocks--no money in aspirin stocks for him. Fauci is a greedy psychopath who lies about Covid and other things for MONEY $$$$$.

But there is no money in aspirin. Just as there was no money in HCQ or ivermectin.

You guys need to get more up to date talking points, these are old and tired.

This is not new and it has been all over the MSM...there is no conspiracy

You guys need to get more up to date talking points, these are old and tired.

This is not new and it has been all over the MSM...there is no conspiracy

There is no money in aspirin.

Thats what she said
5q23xo.jpg

You have to wonder how many thousands of lives could have been saved by using known anti-viral pharmaceuticals to treat Covid-19 rather than waiting for "Vaccines"...

Dr. John Campbell talks about aspirin from willow bark in his Ivermectin vs. Molnupiravir youtube video, though passes right over the important RdRp link at timepoint 3:33 or so and goes directly into talking about costs. What he glosses over is especially noteworthy because adhesion with regard to less well-known SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2 proteins are important strategies of the virus when hijacking cellular machinery. The mRNA vaccines are somehow allowing the thrombocytopenic symptom (low platelet count) to break through, which automatically implicates the stickiness of platelets, which are decreased with the addition of aspirin. Platelet biogenesis begins in the lungs, and ivermectin has a long half-life which drug remains in the lungs. Therefore, GOP De Santis should comfiscate the SARS-CoV-2-infected ferret at Kissimee and give it ivermectin and aspirin on tv to affect the 2024 elections.

If there’s no conspiracy, we had better call it something else so as not to attract too many “wormer” troglodytes. Fau Chi knows that ivermectin inhibits HIV-1, and Chinese virologist-hero, Zhang Yongzhen (Beijing CDC) links to the Heartland virus with examples in Missouri and a fatal example in Tennessee. The tick involved is Haemaphysalis longicornis, found both in China and the U.S., a viral vector that has learned about low platelet counts, platelet stickiness, and anti-coagulation in the dog, cattle and human hosts.

Forum List

Back